Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 11:24:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: cia
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 19:24 UTC

0

So, I was trying to code my integer factorization program so that I could pursue my career as an innovator, and the CIA interfered with my C++ coding, causing errors when I compile the source code that do not exist.

Just how many millions of more dollars are you going to try to cost me, and will the consequence be? I am curious as to what you will say, even though I already know the answer: Why do you and Congress morons like Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders want to steal millions of dollars from me, and not from less talented entrepreneurs, when I have committed no crime? Are you going to present any evidence other dishonest and vague Pictionary/Charades codes to support any reason at all why I should be here?

Your conduct is illegal and mine is not; you will not even stop violating the law and the Constitution and present one shred of evidence to the contrary. All you do is lie, that is why you are in such deep trouble.

Why are you so reluctant to debate me on this? Is it because you know that you cannot because you know that whatever you're saying about me privately is based on an indefensible position that I would respond to decisively and persuasively within about 30 seconds if you faced off with me in court, as the US Constitution requires?

I don't know what lies you're telling about me, but I know that they are false. You targeted me because I am mentally ill, brilliant, liberal, and linked to anti-segregationist figures from the past. Do you have a response to that? Answer: Of course not.

At least let me finish my source code for my factorization algorithm.

You are the enemies of innovation in the United States--communists.