Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 11:12:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Warning.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 19:12 UTC

No matter what I do, there will be well-connected political types who will persistently assess me as "unfit to have a life," and vote, impactfully or not, for me to be a trafficked slave, living with my parents, used for entertainment by twisted Congressional leaders, and prevented from making money or having a job. There are going to be plenty of "fake evaluations" that it will be suggested that I "haven't passed." The truth is, there is no condition that will satisfy the leaders from letting go of my life other than having it pried out of their clenched fists.

The warning is: I am certainly not the first or last person to fall into this category. Someday soon, some of you might yourselves find yourselves in the crosshairs of "unsatisfiable political leaders who will not explain themselves or their bad behavior to you."

You could come crying to me when that day comes, but not if I'm still in the slavery cell. How many of you think you're too famous or well-connected or rich to be attacked/enslaved and maybe even physically hurt by Biden-and-Trump types? Some of you might actually be right...but I doubt all of you are.