Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:20:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: cia
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 20:20 UTC

0

OK, you broke my headphones again.

How much more mild/major pain and inconvenince do you want to cause to me, and how much more death and destruction do you want to cause the rest of the world, before you will have satiated your jackal-appetite for blood and sadistic pain?

Are you planning to do this forever? Am I going to be task priority #1 for all US and international leaders, taking up at least 30% of their professional time dealing with me as a slave unless they are idiots who don't get my actions against them, or you are going to grow up, turn 8, and figure out what appropriate professional behavior at the level of a lemonade-stand operator is and try to work on emulating that?

Re: cia

<0f614c19-b4f6-46dc-a113-e6da25641b3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=23969&group=comp.theory#23969

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:32:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: cia
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 20:32 UTC

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 3:20:25 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> 0
>
> OK, you broke my headphones again.
>
> How much more mild/major pain and inconvenince do you want to cause to me, and how much more death and destruction do you want to cause the rest of the world, before you will have satiated your jackal-appetite for blood and sadistic pain?
>
> Are you planning to do this forever? Am I going to be task priority #1 for all US and international leaders, taking up at least 30% of their professional time dealing with me as a slave unless they are idiots who don't get my actions against them, or you are going to grow up, turn 8, and figure out what appropriate professional behavior at the level of a lemonade-stand operator is and try to work on emulating that?

By the way, Wal-mart...would you like a 2011 DOD IC perspective on your lives? The DOD contractors I worked with in 2011 thought you sucked. The conversation wasn't classified, but basically, you might want to know that in 2011, the DOD folks I knew basically had a low opinion of Wal-mart, much more than I did.

You might remember having hired my manager from that firm, DRC, to work for you at your Parham Road facility; I saw him there a few times years ago. Did you know that one of the DRC employees that I sometimes spoke with who was frequently commented on to have high interpersonal skills spoke about Wal-mart as being "mainly just for Democrats," although those weren't her exact words? These are your DOD pals, you think?

You are welcome to keep doing favors for people who have always seen you as dopey criminal low-class imbeciles [1] who shouldn't be employed, although you shouldn't do it. I hadn't joined that group of people who feel that way about you until recently. Doing your job is not that hard, and no, I don't care what American traitor Bernie Sanders thinks or says about this...I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about you at all.

I don't think I'm being unfair by making another nasty to comment to you. I'm not going to get headphones--I've already got them--but your firm's incessant efforts to damage my physical health and mood have earned you another true insult, and I'm not sorry, and it is not harassment, stalking, cyber-stalking, or anything else illegal, according to me, and I'm pretty sure that I'm right. My public insults against you constitute a non-extortion-based strategy that uses true criticisms of your terrible and illegal conduct to get you to comply with the law, and punish you for not doing so (which is what you usually opt for), discriminating against me, and damaging my physical health over the course of months. Indeed, you deserve to be called out for being the unprofessional organized crime idiots that you are.

[1] DRC didn't exactly say that, but I sort of inferred that they might have thought that without clear proof. I am being careful not to defame DRC employees by mis-stating what they said about your firm.

Re: cia

<5589cc20-17d0-482b-99c0-eef82f2f0a89n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=23970&group=comp.theory#23970

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:40:28 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 20:40 UTC

> ... and no, I don't care what American traitor Bernie Sanders thinks or says about this...I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about you at all.

By the way, in case some political bozo is going to whine, "Hey, how DARE you insult low-income workers, Philip?! This is an outrage!! They work hard!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!!!"

The obvious response is:

1 - These "workers" are human trafficking assistants who are doing a job (retail store worker) that they should not rightfully have that I should be allowed to do.
2 - These workers do not even do the jobs that they have properly, ethically, or in compliance with US law.
3 - There are literally thousands of homeless people who would love to have jobs like the ones the Wal-mart idiots have; such homeless people would actually do these jobs properly and conscientiously in most cases, I assert.
4 - It isn't an outrage, it is true.
5 - I would leave them alone if they would stop bothering me and discriminating against me. I do not discuss anything about these men and women aside from their hurtfully poor performance at their jobs, which has hurt me.
6 - These men and women do not work hard at all. Have you visited the Wal-mart?
7 - I have a free speech right to criticize people who hurt me, no matter how big or small the illegal hurt is to me. I will not stop and no retaliation or persuasion short of death to me or cessation of the human trafficking of me or the cessation of the bad behavior will compel to me stop.

- - -

Hey, DOS, how are you tentacles doing? Need some new ones?

Re: cia

<aac618a2-5f49-41e7-ae4c-553a073b3been@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24049&group=comp.theory#24049

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 16:00:28 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 00:00 UTC

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 3:40:30 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> > ... and no, I don't care what American traitor Bernie Sanders thinks or says about this...I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about you at all.
> >

> By the way, in case some political bozo is going to whine, "Hey, how DARE you insult low-income workers, Philip?! This is an outrage!! They work hard!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!!!"
>
> The obvious response is:
>
> 1 - These "workers" are human trafficking assistants who are doing a job (retail store worker) that they should not rightfully have that I should be allowed to do.
> 2 - These workers do not even do the jobs that they have properly, ethically, or in compliance with US law.
> 3 - There are literally thousands of homeless people who would love to have jobs like the ones the Wal-mart idiots have; such homeless people would actually do these jobs properly and conscientiously in most cases, I assert..
> 4 - It isn't an outrage, it is true.
> 5 - I would leave them alone if they would stop bothering me and discriminating against me. I do not discuss anything about these men and women aside from their hurtfully poor performance at their jobs, which has hurt me.
> 6 - These men and women do not work hard at all. Have you visited the Wal-mart?
> 7 - I have a free speech right to criticize people who hurt me, no matter how big or small the illegal hurt is to me. I will not stop and no retaliation or persuasion short of death to me or cessation of the human trafficking of me or the cessation of the bad behavior will compel to me stop.
>
> - - -
>
> Hey, DOS, how are you tentacles doing? Need some new ones?

A quick comment regarding this: It isn't definitely every single Wal-mart employee that is terrible. I will not assert that any individual Wal-mart employee is good, because I don't want to suddenly be stunned to be proved wrong, not that it would hurt me that much.

I do pay attention to different Wal-mart employees sometimes, but indeed, I have no sense of who is in control of bad behavior, orders to other employees, etc. Clearly, SOME employees are doing a terrible job.

In theory, I do feel very strongly that cashiering and other retail work can be a great way to live the American dream. I hate "job theft" and deliberate abuse of one's career, especially to hurt others, not entry-level jobs that give good people a chance.