Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 06:35:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: alexander white, clenise white
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 14:35 UTC

0

I can't prove that my parents definitely hid my package...I think my Dad may not be mentally ill, but he is very psychologically unhealthy. Even if this post is incorrect and they didn't hide my package like 5-year-olds, what I am saying applies.

My father, who is very fond of James Bond movies, has abused me or at least been "extremely cruel and unnecessarily nasty and viciously emotional hurtful at random and for no reason" for decades, and my mother has joined in on this too. My father's political philosophy is not what he says it is--pro-government liberalism is what he says--and he thinks, in particular, that he has the right to "purchase a license to abuse me."

I don't know why Alexander White thinks that his behavior and way of life aren't extremely trashy, idiotic, childish, and evil. He has in the past frequently referred to himself as "enlightened," which would make most people who have dealt with frequently and understand him laugh, unless of course they too are pro-abuse.

Maybe he isn't responsible for this particular package theft, but I doubt it and all that I'm saying is true anyway. He is a very bizarre man, and although I'm glad that my sister and I got the gift of a happy childhood (we each did) and that we were born, I see his perversion of my mother's values when I was a child as a very disturbing and twisted act; she isn't who she used to be, and she is evil now, too.

I am very aggressively trying to get away from my parents. I am the world's greatest genius and I have billions of dollars worth of great STEM ideas on my computer which I am trying to sell. The stupidity of industry bozos who won't do business with me because of my grandfather and my mental health condition--the only two possible (bad) reasons for shunning me--are disgraces to the US and industry of historic proportions. You must serve and do business with my kind without discriminating or face humiliation and failure in your careers.

Anyway, my parents are (probably neurotypical) lunatics who will not stop their wildly bizarre and inappropriate behaviors completely. Trying to reason with them or be nice to them accomplishes nothing; my father must feel cursed to have had both a brother and a son with a mental health condition, because he is deeply prejudiced against mentally ill people, and that's not all.

I'm sure Dad's decision to attack me at various times is designed to get me to discuss his behavior to trigger his denial and insistence that I am "very sick and disturbed" based on my analysis of his loony behavior. Don't fall for it--what I'm saying is true, my Dad is sicker than I am in one sense, and of course he would reject treatment for his character/behavior issues. He wants to present me as "delusional and highly sensitive, including to things that aren't there and never happened"--it's just another way to try to gaslight me, and his "powers of abuse" or whatever are starting to fail him given my ability to push back.

Re: alexander white, clenise white

<71ff6612-4582-43f9-a20e-fd9678d7c449n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24003&group=comp.theory#24003

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:07:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: alexander white, clenise white
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 20:07 UTC

On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 9:35:14 AM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> [...]
>
> I'm sure Dad's decision to attack me at various times is designed to get me to discuss his behavior to trigger his denial and insistence that I am "very sick and disturbed" based on my analysis of his loony behavior. Don't fall for it--what I'm saying is true, my Dad is sicker than I am in one sense, and of course he would reject treatment for his character/behavior issues. He wants to present me as "delusional and highly sensitive, including to things that aren't there and never happened"--it's just another way to try to gaslight me, and his "powers of abuse" or whatever are starting to fail him given my ability to push back.

OK, update, Amazon appears to be extremely evil...the package was "mis-delivered" and my parents finally explained that to me.

So it is actually this 0 that is retracted.

I grow tired of the games to try to discredit me. I have not been caught in a single mistaken 0 or even a single mistaken 0 retraction for more than 48 hours--I am very honest and accurate.

Jeff Bezos was the evil one.

Maybe my parents had actually stopped bothering me as I had originally believed.