Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 07:14:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: An Israeli-Philip Unison Attack Against Joe Biden
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 15:14 UTC

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-detects-first-case-coronavirus-085436730.html

OK, so that's sad news, but hidden within the sad news...is opportunity. That's right, I'm going to work on "Being the Peacemaker: Mending a Burnt Bridge with Billie Eilish, Because Everything I dO Is All a Push-Pull Sales Routine Trap."

So yeah, Sesame Street...I saw that, Count von Count and I have been through things Billie Eilish just doesn't understand. For example:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-detects-first-case-coronavirus-085436730.html

Yeah, I bet you weren't expecting that, Eavesdropper Joe Biden!

Now, to put the finishing touches on the Healing of the Bridge (it's a metaphor, Joe, Yahoo it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qg_9_4x8jo

Yeah, Billie Eilish, I bet one of your associates told you about Honk Around the Clock to thwart me...but there is just no way you ever heard about Cecile! She's mine, and she was always mine...as the poets say, "The secret to creativity is acting childlike and signalling awareness of that act to infuriate your captors, and knowing about Cecile!"

By the way, you only need to watch the first 30 seconds of that Cecile video...there is no need to watch beyond that.

Alright, this episode of "The Early Childhood of an Exxtreme[] Genius" is now at a close!!

Re: An Israeli-Philip Unison Attack Against Joe Biden

<d8bc0a58-7f66-4c49-aed3-7fe955b270f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24018&group=comp.theory#24018

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 07:15:37 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 15:15 UTC

On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 10:14:02 AM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-detects-first-case-coronavirus-085436730.html
>
> OK, so that's sad news, but hidden within the sad news...is opportunity. That's right, I'm going to work on "Being the Peacemaker: Mending a Burnt Bridge with Billie Eilish, Because Everything I dO Is All a Push-Pull Sales Routine Trap."
>
> So yeah, Sesame Street...I saw that, Count von Count and I have been through things Billie Eilish just doesn't understand. For example:
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-detects-first-case-coronavirus-085436730.html
>
> Yeah, I bet you weren't expecting that, Eavesdropper Joe Biden!
>
> Now, to put the finishing touches on the Healing of the Bridge (it's a metaphor, Joe, Yahoo it):
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qg_9_4x8jo
>
> Yeah, Billie Eilish, I bet one of your associates told you about Honk Around the Clock to thwart me...but there is just no way you ever heard about Cecile! She's mine, and she was always mine...as the poets say, "The secret to creativity is acting childlike and signalling awareness of that act to infuriate your captors, and knowing about Cecile!"
>
> By the way, you only need to watch the first 30 seconds of that Cecile video...there is no need to watch beyond that.
>
> Alright, this episode of "The Early Childhood of an Exxtreme[] Genius" is now at a close!!

OK, why does the CIA mess up all my Israel-related links?

I'm pretty sure that wasn't just me by mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNLBke_jvYg&t=8s

That's the second link.

I seem to be better at "appropriate bait" than the CIA...cool.