Things are not as simple as they seems at first. -- Edward Thorp

devel / comp.theory / Re: I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:

SubjectAuthor
* I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:DV
`* I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:DV
 `* I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:DV
  `* I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:DV
   `* I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:DV
    `- I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:DV

1
I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:

<464d9fd5-f5f6-45d9-a456-f8f09835699cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24031&group=comp.theory#24031

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:48:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:48 UTC

"Go on, do it, Joeson. You're a surrender-er. It's how every Confederacy ends."

Re: I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:

<bd1a776e-6b20-440b-82ea-2e29d77cc3f5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24032&group=comp.theory#24032

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:50:08 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:50 UTC

On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 2:48:23 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> "Go on, do it, Joeson. You're a surrender-er. It's how every Confederacy ends."

NEWS FLASH:

Joe Biden was so offended by my last joke that he decided, based on his years of service and discretion, and his adjudication that he thinks it's a good idea, to kill 20 million people after all.

That'll teach Philip J. White, whose incarceration represents the one and only successful initiative of both the Biden administration and the Trump administration, to SHUT UP!!

Note, the true meaning of "shut up" is being re-adjudicated.

Re: I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:

<07d56a33-197b-4b57-b0d0-0c1c48680f68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24033&group=comp.theory#24033

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:53:19 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:53 UTC

On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 2:50:09 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 2:48:23 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> > "Go on, do it, Joeson. You're a surrender-er. It's how every Confederacy ends."
> NEWS FLASH:
>
> Joe Biden was so offended by my last joke that he decided, based on his years of service and discretion, and his adjudication that he thinks it's a good idea, to kill 20 million people after all.
>
> That'll teach Philip J. White, whose incarceration represents the one and only successful initiative of both the Biden administration and the Trump administration, to SHUT UP!!
>
> Note, the true meaning of "shut up" is being re-adjudicated.

(The last sentence is about coffins. I am trying to shock you with mean comments into waking up and doing the right thing, although this very well might not work on your dopey minds. You still have a few days, and you would and should not be ashamed of surrendering, rather than signing your own death-by-natural-causes warrants. I will not negotiate with you or be nice or be polite. You are being warned repeatedly, and the consequences of failure would reverberate for years to come if you fail, which I am keenly aware you might, again, and again, and again, because that's what you do and what you always do, as post-Al-Gore Democrats.)

Re: I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:

<9d939e48-bb82-4a0e-b56e-23c266beb54an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24034&group=comp.theory#24034

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:59:20 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:59 UTC

On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 2:53:20 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 2:50:09 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> > On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 2:48:23 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> > > "Go on, do it, Joeson. You're a surrender-er. It's how every Confederacy ends."
> > NEWS FLASH:
> >
> > Joe Biden was so offended by my last joke that he decided, based on his years of service and discretion, and his adjudication that he thinks it's a good idea, to kill 20 million people after all.
> >
> > That'll teach Philip J. White, whose incarceration represents the one and only successful initiative of both the Biden administration and the Trump administration, to SHUT UP!!
> >
> > Note, the true meaning of "shut up" is being re-adjudicated.
> (The last sentence is about coffins. I am trying to shock you with mean comments into waking up and doing the right thing, although this very well might not work on your dopey minds. You still have a few days, and you would and should not be ashamed of surrendering, rather than signing your own death-by-natural-causes warrants. I will not negotiate with you or be nice or be polite. You are being warned repeatedly, and the consequences of failure would reverberate for years to come if you fail, which I am keenly aware you might, again, and again, and again, because that's what you do and what you always do, as post-Al-Gore Democrats.)

Yes, I do have a choice, and I made it. Nothing will change my mind after Nov 30--nothing. The idea is, "You are going to learn to treat an American good guy that I like, me, with some smart innovative ideas, a good heart, perfect morals, and a mental health disability with 100% of the respect he deserves, or consign yourselves to both having always had careers of complete failure and likely unnecessarily early death. You are going to do that within 5 days, because the choice and responsibility are now completely yours, you see it clearly, you have no excuse just like before, you are 'fully briefed' on the facts, and you understand the highly lethal and inexcusable consequences of more silly games, hate, bogus excuses and defenses, and lies, instead of proper performance of your jobs."

Re: I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:

<9e0d8efd-b44c-496a-8463-98c9eb468090n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24037&group=comp.theory#24037

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 12:05:31 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 20:05 UTC

On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 2:59:22 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 2:53:20 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> > > NEWS FLASH:
> > >
> > > Joe Biden was so offended by my last joke that he decided, based on his years of service and discretion, and his adjudication that he thinks it's a good idea, to kill 20 million people after all.
> > >
> > > That'll teach Philip J. White, whose incarceration represents the one and only successful initiative of both the Biden administration and the Trump administration, to SHUT UP!!
> > >
> > > Note, the true meaning of "shut up" is being re-adjudicated.
> > (The last sentence is about coffins. I am trying to shock you with mean comments into waking up and doing the right thing, although this very well might not work on your dopey minds. You still have a few days, and you would and should not be ashamed of surrendering, rather than signing your own death-by-natural-causes warrants. I will not negotiate with you or be nice or be polite. You are being warned repeatedly, and the consequences of failure would reverberate for years to come if you fail, which I am keenly aware you might, again, and again, and again, because that's what you do and what you always do, as post-Al-Gore Democrats.)
> Yes, I do have a choice, and I made it. Nothing will change my mind after Nov 30--nothing. The idea is, "You are going to learn to treat an American good guy that I like, me, with some smart innovative ideas, a good heart, perfect morals, and a mental health disability with 100% of the respect he deserves, or consign yourselves to both having always had careers of complete failure and likely unnecessarily early death. You are going to do that within 5 days, because the choice and responsibility are now completely yours, you see it clearly, you have no excuse just like before, you are 'fully briefed' on the facts, and you understand the highly lethal and inexcusable consequences of more silly games, hate, bogus excuses and defenses, and lies, instead of proper performance of your jobs."

I bet Congress would like me to do life-saving research for them and for the American public. I would like to work to do that too. It doesn't happen for a maximum wage of $0.00 and slavery, though.

At this point, I am so disgusted that I wouldn't mop the floors of Congress for $50 million a year.

I would still cure diseases at some point in the fairly near future if I'm liberated by Nov 30. Otherwise, the answer is no, my ability to command respect will indeed have been diminished and slapped hard again by the Congress and WH types, and at least 20 million people will die of diseases unnecessarily and it will be Congress's fault and the WH's fault.

Get it right, you still have time.

Re: I just thought of the joke, although the situation isn't that funny:

<a495ea3e-5bd8-4302-8909-a6d1eec0c57fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24038&group=comp.theory#24038

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 12:06:38 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 26 Nov 2021 20:06 UTC

On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 3:05:33 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 2:59:22 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:

> > > (The last sentence is about coffins. I am trying to shock you with mean comments into waking up and doing the right thing, although this very well might not work on your dopey minds. You still have a few days, and you would and should not be ashamed of surrendering, rather than signing your own death-by-natural-causes warrants. I will not negotiate with you or be nice or be polite. You are being warned repeatedly, and the consequences of failure would reverberate for years to come if you fail, which I am keenly aware you might, again, and again, and again, because that's what you do and what you always do, as post-Al-Gore Democrats.)
> > Yes, I do have a choice, and I made it. Nothing will change my mind after Nov 30--nothing. The idea is, "You are going to learn to treat an American good guy that I like, me, with some smart innovative ideas, a good heart, perfect morals, and a mental health disability with 100% of the respect he deserves, or consign yourselves to both having always had careers of complete failure and likely unnecessarily early death. You are going to do that within 5 days, because the choice and responsibility are now completely yours, you see it clearly, you have no excuse just like before, you are 'fully briefed' on the facts, and you understand the highly lethal and inexcusable consequences of more silly games, hate, bogus excuses and defenses, and lies, instead of proper performance of your jobs."
> I bet Congress would like me to do life-saving research for them and for the American public. I would like to work to do that too. It doesn't happen for a maximum wage of $0.00 and slavery, though.
>
> At this point, I am so disgusted that I wouldn't mop the floors of Congress for $50 million a year.
>
> I would still cure diseases at some point in the fairly near future if I'm liberated by Nov 30. Otherwise, the answer is no, my ability to command respect will indeed have been diminished and slapped hard again by the Congress and WH types, and at least 20 million people will die of diseases unnecessarily and it will be Congress's fault and the WH's fault.
>
> Get it right, you still have time.

And you really don't want to do a little "thrilling and fun goodbye Noah-Voson-from-Jason-Bourne gunshot at Philip," even though you might think it's a good idea. Don't try it, you wouldn't like the result, I predict.