From: Ma9...@earthlink.net (Mic)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: imap and pop to same email account problem in thunderbird
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 17:47:19 -0700
 by: Mic - Thu, 8 Apr 2021 00:47 UTC

Is imap and pop for the same email account a problem in Thunderbird or
Agent?

TB is Imap

Agent is pop

I intend to keep Agent running indefinitely while shifting to TB.
I have not noticed any problems this far.

mic

PS thanks for all the help.

Re: imap and pop to same email account problem in thunderbird

<flps6g9lah2plt83g401mssvl910s4b5ku@None>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2408&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#2408

From: don...@bother.com (Arthur Conan Doyle)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 21:14:32 -0500
 by: Arthur Conan Doyle - Thu, 8 Apr 2021 02:14 UTC

Mic <Ma9a56@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Is imap and pop for the same email account a problem in Thunderbird or
>Agent?
>
>TB is Imap
>
>Agent is pop
>
>I intend to keep Agent running indefinitely while shifting to TB.
>I have not noticed any problems this far.

Shouldn't be. Unless you've configured Agent to leave messages on server, TB may
not see all of them. POP default is to delete messages off the server once they
are downloaded to the client.

--
Usenet: The world's first (and best) social network.