Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 15:53:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More comments about the possible end...
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 23:53 UTC

Four points:

1 - It is of no political cost to you to release me; Biden is already politically doomed, and the Democrats would only salvage their brand and improve their political prospects if I were released. The Democrats would gain nothing and lose much more by not releasing me; many of you have likely convinced yourselves I'm a "bad sort of guy," based on false "facts." I don't think anyone else in the country without access to your "stream of dishonest intelligence" about me and whatever else believes your demonstrably false beliefs about me, whatever they are.

2 - I am not extremely demanding at all. You do not even have to return the items you stole, including my (very important) CDs which contained years worth of data including my electronic diary, lots of great ideas about math and other business-oriented ideas, and more. You probably destroyed that; fine, I don't care that much any more. I just want my life back as an innocent man. You may keep my car keys, wallets, and other items that you stole, too...just get away from me, stop harassing me, remove the interference equipment (computer stuff, object manipulation stuff, bots, sabotage equipment, your other (likely very costly) toys and gadgets and instruments, etc..), don't influence my medical care, and generally don't attack me, and you will be considered to be "in compliance" with my demands by me...you don't have to give me anything other than my rights back, which should allow me to socialize and get a job normally. You have until 11:59 p.m. on Nov 30, as I said. I won't add new demands.

3 - As I hinted before, I predict that you won't comply by the deadline, and I'll be compelled to "quit" as I said. I can honestly say I've done everything I can to stop you from proving me right, including predicting that you'll prove me right, perhaps to inspire your (very prominent) "inner contrarians" to contradict me and actually show me to be wrong about something, for once. I hope that you will prove me wrong.

4 - If you do liberate me, one extra perk I can offer to discuss is: The trap, which might be related to a (false) analysis that "you would all be just fine without complying with me" that you've read, is something that you would automatically catch a clear glimpse of as soon as I'm liberated...even if it isn't by the deadline, although it really needs to be. You very likely wouldn't like it if you saw it. It involves no illegal, dishonest, vicious/nasty, or adversarial activity on my part, other than not telling/showing you something important that you would want to know.