There can be no twisted thought without a twisted molecule. -- R. W. Gerard

devel / comp.theory / My new username

SubjectAuthor
* My new usernameB.H.
`* My new usernameB.H.
 `* My new usernameB.H.
  `* My new usernameB.H.
   `* My new usernameB.H.
    `* My new usernameB.H.
     `* My new usernameB.H.
      `- My new usernameB.H.

1
My new username

<cda18ded-4258-4380-9cc2-f6a38ed0e9b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24173&group=comp.theory#24173

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:06:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My new username
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:06 UTC

In preparation for tomorrow, I am changing my Usenet name from "DV," as in Darth Vader, to "B.H.," as in "black hole." This B.H. abbreviation is sure to titillate and amuse STEM-minded professionals, including all CS/math con artists, whom I will stop insulting tomorrow (along with all others), and it will put Star-Wars-appreciating artists in their place.

Indeed, like any black hole in real life, I am sucking in Joe Biden's poll numbers, and will not give any useful light-type things back out of my massive black-hole self that will ever help my captors. Going near me is fine if you want to liberate me...just don't fail again and again, and like "you can't," and make a million more excuses, and lie in code, and play the same stupid kindergarten games with my freedom and expect a good outcome.

Yes, the tone will change tomorrow; I will appear and even be the spitting image of what a "good employable CS-skilled mentally ill man" should be and look like. I will not mention abuse again for a while--you may begin to wonder how I got so healthy, and whether or not abuse itself has ever even existed!

If it is actually over on time, great. I am very prepared and expecting the contrary.

I'll keep posting with my current tone today.

Re: My new username

<15bcb6a6-e077-4a40-95b1-22ad41c71f47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24174&group=comp.theory#24174

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:09:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: My new username
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:09 UTC

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:06:42 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> In preparation for tomorrow, I am changing my Usenet name from "DV," as in Darth Vader, to "B.H.," as in "black hole." This B.H. abbreviation is sure to titillate and amuse STEM-minded professionals, including all CS/math con artists, whom I will stop insulting tomorrow (along with all others), and it will put Star-Wars-appreciating artists in their place.
>
> Indeed, like any black hole in real life, I am sucking in Joe Biden's poll numbers, and will not give any useful light-type things back out of my massive black-hole self that will ever help my captors. Going near me is fine if you want to liberate me...just don't fail again and again, and like "you can't," and make a million more excuses, and lie in code, and play the same stupid kindergarten games with my freedom and expect a good outcome.
>
> Yes, the tone will change tomorrow; I will appear and even be the spitting image of what a "good employable CS-skilled mentally ill man" should be and look like. I will not mention abuse again for a while--you may begin to wonder how I got so healthy, and whether or not abuse itself has ever even existed!
>
> If it is actually over on time, great. I am very prepared and expecting the contrary.
>
> I'll keep posting with my current tone today.

Speaking of "black holes," here's a metaphor you might like: You could have gotten a lot of good, useful stuff out of me, for free...but not only will you not settle the metaphorical lawsuit, you won't even stop committing the literal and metaphorical crimes. That is why you are getting nothing out of me.

I'll be thrilled if I'm proved wrong by tomorrow morning; if so, I'll post a goodbye message, and you'll be much happier. I still doubt your perceptiveness, Congress types; most of you are highly talented ditzes who do not understand what you are doing in this case at all. At least, that is what your "multi-year illegal charades/Pictionary fest" has demonstrated to me.

Re: My new username

<1e3f24fd-4c6b-440b-b303-65201f43e4f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24175&group=comp.theory#24175

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:15:04 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:15 UTC

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:09:49 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:06:42 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> > In preparation for tomorrow, I am changing my Usenet name from "DV," as in Darth Vader, to "B.H.," as in "black hole." This B.H. abbreviation is sure to titillate and amuse STEM-minded professionals, including all CS/math con artists, whom I will stop insulting tomorrow (along with all others), and it will put Star-Wars-appreciating artists in their place.
> >
> > Indeed, like any black hole in real life, I am sucking in Joe Biden's poll numbers, and will not give any useful light-type things back out of my massive black-hole self that will ever help my captors. Going near me is fine if you want to liberate me...just don't fail again and again, and like "you can't," and make a million more excuses, and lie in code, and play the same stupid kindergarten games with my freedom and expect a good outcome.
> >
> > Yes, the tone will change tomorrow; I will appear and even be the spitting image of what a "good employable CS-skilled mentally ill man" should be and look like. I will not mention abuse again for a while--you may begin to wonder how I got so healthy, and whether or not abuse itself has ever even existed!
> >
> > If it is actually over on time, great. I am very prepared and expecting the contrary.
> >
> > I'll keep posting with my current tone today.
> Speaking of "black holes," here's a metaphor you might like: You could have gotten a lot of good, useful stuff out of me, for free...but not only will you not settle the metaphorical lawsuit, you won't even stop committing the literal and metaphorical crimes. That is why you are getting nothing out of me.
>
> I'll be thrilled if I'm proved wrong by tomorrow morning; if so, I'll post a goodbye message, and you'll be much happier. I still doubt your perceptiveness, Congress types; most of you are highly talented ditzes who do not understand what you are doing in this case at all. At least, that is what your "multi-year illegal charades/Pictionary fest" has demonstrated to me.

That's right, you heard that right--the "Congressional/WH values test" that wasn't supposed to last over a year but sadly did will END tomorrow, and we'll go to "Phase 2" of "Please leave Philip White (me) alone and let him get a job; ruining everything for your political clients really wasn't worth it, was it, but why don't we talk about something else like programming while you try to figure out how to stop failing your metaphorical customers?"

It won't be me shutting up, it will be "me looking very employable, very healthy, very normal," and being those things, and simultaneously not deleting any of my old posts, which will be neither mentioned, repeated, stylistically/tone-wise/content-wise, nor retracted in the slightest.

You shouldn't keep going but maybe you will....

Re: My new username

<289fb6dc-2585-471c-ad51-965d364c3e37n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24176&group=comp.theory#24176

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:21:06 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:21 UTC

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:15:06 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:09:49 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:06:42 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> > > In preparation for tomorrow, I am changing my Usenet name from "DV," as in Darth Vader, to "B.H.," as in "black hole." This B.H. abbreviation is sure to titillate and amuse STEM-minded professionals, including all CS/math con artists, whom I will stop insulting tomorrow (along with all others), and it will put Star-Wars-appreciating artists in their place.
> > >
> > > Indeed, like any black hole in real life, I am sucking in Joe Biden's poll numbers, and will not give any useful light-type things back out of my massive black-hole self that will ever help my captors. Going near me is fine if you want to liberate me...just don't fail again and again, and like "you can't," and make a million more excuses, and lie in code, and play the same stupid kindergarten games with my freedom and expect a good outcome.
> > >
> > > Yes, the tone will change tomorrow; I will appear and even be the spitting image of what a "good employable CS-skilled mentally ill man" should be and look like. I will not mention abuse again for a while--you may begin to wonder how I got so healthy, and whether or not abuse itself has ever even existed!
> > >
> > > If it is actually over on time, great. I am very prepared and expecting the contrary.
> > >
> > > I'll keep posting with my current tone today.
> > Speaking of "black holes," here's a metaphor you might like: You could have gotten a lot of good, useful stuff out of me, for free...but not only will you not settle the metaphorical lawsuit, you won't even stop committing the literal and metaphorical crimes. That is why you are getting nothing out of me.
> >
> > I'll be thrilled if I'm proved wrong by tomorrow morning; if so, I'll post a goodbye message, and you'll be much happier. I still doubt your perceptiveness, Congress types; most of you are highly talented ditzes who do not understand what you are doing in this case at all. At least, that is what your "multi-year illegal charades/Pictionary fest" has demonstrated to me.
> That's right, you heard that right--the "Congressional/WH values test" that wasn't supposed to last over a year but sadly did will END tomorrow, and we'll go to "Phase 2" of "Please leave Philip White (me) alone and let him get a job; ruining everything for your political clients really wasn't worth it, was it, but why don't we talk about something else like programming while you try to figure out how to stop failing your metaphorical customers?"
>
> It won't be me shutting up, it will be "me looking very employable, very healthy, very normal," and being those things, and simultaneously not deleting any of my old posts, which will be neither mentioned, repeated, stylistically/tone-wise/content-wise, nor retracted in the slightest.
>
> You shouldn't keep going but maybe you will....

The key is, you seem to be claiming in public that there is "no reason" why I am being detained and "no condition" for my release.

That hypothesis will be tested, starting tomorrow, and the same built "golden bridge" that has been available to you for years will still be there and available you, and you might very well decide not to take it, call me a "fake," indicate that I'm "not really healthy, we checked somehow with our secret powers," do some more weird fake codes and tests and discussions, and then get hit more political metaphorical artillery fire and act stunned and wonder if there's a connection, since that artillery fire is much gentler on the other side of the bridge you won't take.

Feel free to say goodbye to this tone and these metaphors, like them or hate them, because I'm going to change my way of typing tomorrow, even though I shouldn't have to, and you will have another choice to make, if you haven't complied by midnight, and you'll probably get it wrong. I can write in many tones and many ways. I am typing on a keyboard at the computer. I am very healthy, and my choice to express myself a certain way is not actually a signal about me being unhealthy, no matter what lies you want to make up.

I'll drop the tone and you'll predictably make up a new excuse, and say "you knew it all along" in some weird code, and things will generally not improve for you.

Re: My new username

<88029af2-0849-4485-88bc-9486a95a16ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24177&group=comp.theory#24177

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:23:28 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:23 UTC

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:21:07 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
>
> Feel free to say goodbye to this tone and these metaphors, like them or hate them, because I'm going to change my way of typing tomorrow, even though I shouldn't have to, and you will have another choice to make, if you haven't complied by midnight, and you'll probably get it wrong. I can write in many tones and many ways. I am typing on a keyboard at the computer. I am very healthy, and my choice to express myself a certain way is not actually a signal about me being unhealthy, no matter what lies you want to make up..
>
> I'll drop the tone and you'll predictably make up a new excuse, and say "you knew it all along" in some weird code, and things will generally not improve for you.

"Oh, what's that, I'm wrong, I don't know anything? It is a clear signal of being disturbed to type as though I'm responding to a voice in my head, while asserting that I'm healthy and not hearing voices and just making fun of you? Your polls will go back up, everyone believes you, you'll have a few Congressmen and women flash the peace sign a few times, and all will be right with the world and your polls again?"

Re: My new username

<539ca6e3-8c37-4652-81a8-737609843075n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24178&group=comp.theory#24178

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:28:40 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:28 UTC

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:23:30 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:21:07 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:

> > > That's right, you heard that right--the "Congressional/WH values test" that wasn't supposed to last over a year but sadly did will END tomorrow, and we'll go to "Phase 2" of "Please leave Philip White (me) alone and let him get a job; ruining everything for your political clients really wasn't worth it, was it, but why don't we talk about something else like programming while you try to figure out how to stop failing your metaphorical customers?"
> > >
> > > It won't be me shutting up, it will be "me looking very employable, very healthy, very normal," and being those things, and simultaneously not deleting any of my old posts, which will be neither mentioned, repeated, stylistically/tone-wise/content-wise, nor retracted in the slightest.
> > >
> > > You shouldn't keep going but maybe you will....
> > The key is, you seem to be claiming in public that there is "no reason" why I am being detained and "no condition" for my release.
> >
> > That hypothesis will be tested, starting tomorrow, and the same built "golden bridge" that has been available to you for years will still be there and available you, and you might very well decide not to take it, call me a "fake," indicate that I'm "not really healthy, we checked somehow with our secret powers," do some more weird fake codes and tests and discussions, and then get hit more political metaphorical artillery fire and act stunned and wonder if there's a connection, since that artillery fire is much gentler on the other side of the bridge you won't take.
> >
> > Feel free to say goodbye to this tone and these metaphors, like them or hate them, because I'm going to change my way of typing tomorrow, even though I shouldn't have to, and you will have another choice to make, if you haven't complied by midnight, and you'll probably get it wrong. I can write in many tones and many ways. I am typing on a keyboard at the computer. I am very healthy, and my choice to express myself a certain way is not actually a signal about me being unhealthy, no matter what lies you want to make up.
> >
> > I'll drop the tone and you'll predictably make up a new excuse, and say "you knew it all along" in some weird code, and things will generally not improve for you.
> "Oh, what's that, I'm wrong, I don't know anything? It is a clear signal of being disturbed to type as though I'm responding to a voice in my head, while asserting that I'm healthy and not hearing voices and just making fun of you? Your polls will go back up, everyone believes you, you'll have a few Congressmen and women flash the peace sign a few times, and all will be right with the world and your polls again?"

"I'M the one claiming to have special insights based on an imaginary science power??"

Re: My new username

<55f53118-362f-4c43-98c8-984d9b17a2a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24186&group=comp.theory#24186

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 13:40:11 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 21:40 UTC

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:28:42 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:23:30 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:

> > > The key is, you seem to be claiming in public that there is "no reason" why I am being detained and "no condition" for my release.
> > >
> > > That hypothesis will be tested, starting tomorrow, and the same built "golden bridge" that has been available to you for years will still be there and available you, and you might very well decide not to take it, call me a "fake," indicate that I'm "not really healthy, we checked somehow with our secret powers," do some more weird fake codes and tests and discussions, and then get hit more political metaphorical artillery fire and act stunned and wonder if there's a connection, since that artillery fire is much gentler on the other side of the bridge you won't take.
> > >
> > > Feel free to say goodbye to this tone and these metaphors, like them or hate them, because I'm going to change my way of typing tomorrow, even though I shouldn't have to, and you will have another choice to make, if you haven't complied by midnight, and you'll probably get it wrong. I can write in many tones and many ways. I am typing on a keyboard at the computer. I am very healthy, and my choice to express myself a certain way is not actually a signal about me being unhealthy, no matter what lies you want to make up.
> > >
> > > I'll drop the tone and you'll predictably make up a new excuse, and say "you knew it all along" in some weird code, and things will generally not improve for you.
> > "Oh, what's that, I'm wrong, I don't know anything? It is a clear signal of being disturbed to type as though I'm responding to a voice in my head, while asserting that I'm healthy and not hearing voices and just making fun of you? Your polls will go back up, everyone believes you, you'll have a few Congressmen and women flash the peace sign a few times, and all will be right with the world and your polls again?"
> "I'M the one claiming to have special insights based on an imaginary science power??"

Here is a comment I could make today that I would not make tomorrow or beyond that:

Basically, what might happen is: I will wind up getting a job while the CIA is obsessively stalking me and I'm trying to guess why--dangerously unstable? dangerously angry? dangerously verbally critical? dangerously political?--and I will just get a job at a programming firm that needs my talent desperately enough. My email correspondence partners will be identified by the CIA, I will talk a little, and the typo/interference bot will show up to work and try to alter data for the firm that employs me, as threatened. I will work and help the firm anyway, and Congress will "be stunned to see that once again crime doesn't pay and their interests are somehow shockingly damaged beyond belief," and Congress/WH will decide, "NO, we must not let Philip White get his way by DARING TO CONTINUE HIS OBSESSIVE 'CAREER-PURSUING' BEHAVIOR," and resist any efforts to stop in spite of the consequences to all people they've promised to help that such leaders meet with. The Republicans and Democrats will try to "trap" each other into making the bigger Philip-White-related mistake, to see who will get damaged more, neither side really understanding the dynamic in play (it's about laws).

Here's the metaphor: Basically, I'm locked in a jail cell bathroom, with Joe Biden raping me in the butt once every few hours with an instrument of his. I can't get him to go away and I'm handcuffed and the armed prison warden is there supervising. Eventually, over Biden's obsessed and intransigent protests, I will be able to walk out of the jail cell bathroom and back to the working world...and yet, the instrument will still be in my butt and Joe Biden will be there slapping me in various ways and mumbling about me psychologically and/or sexually as he continues to try to buttrape me for the next 3 years...at which time he'll be replaced by a Republican butt-raper.

I had to say it today, it's NSFW but it's my last chance to disclose metaphors of that nature before I completely stop showing-and-not-telling the fact that Nancy Pelosi is not safe around anyone's mentally ill children and shouldn't even be allowed to know the names of such children.

Re: My new username

<7c4b431e-4021-4706-ab75-0c788dd33748n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=24187&group=comp.theory#24187

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 13:45:40 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 21:45 UTC

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 4:40:13 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:28:42 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:

> > > "Oh, what's that, I'm wrong, I don't know anything? It is a clear signal of being disturbed to type as though I'm responding to a voice in my head, while asserting that I'm healthy and not hearing voices and just making fun of you? Your polls will go back up, everyone believes you, you'll have a few Congressmen and women flash the peace sign a few times, and all will be right with the world and your polls again?"
> > "I'M the one claiming to have special insights based on an imaginary science power??"
> Here is a comment I could make today that I would not make tomorrow or beyond that:
>
> Basically, what might happen is: I will wind up getting a job while the CIA is obsessively stalking me and I'm trying to guess why--dangerously unstable? dangerously angry? dangerously verbally critical? dangerously political?--and I will just get a job at a programming firm that needs my talent desperately enough. My email correspondence partners will be identified by the CIA, I will talk a little, and the typo/interference bot will show up to work and try to alter data for the firm that employs me, as threatened. I will work and help the firm anyway, and Congress will "be stunned to see that once again crime doesn't pay and their interests are somehow shockingly damaged beyond belief," and Congress/WH will decide, "NO, we must not let Philip White get his way by DARING TO CONTINUE HIS OBSESSIVE 'CAREER-PURSUING' BEHAVIOR," and resist any efforts to stop in spite of the consequences to all people they've promised to help that such leaders meet with. The Republicans and Democrats will try to "trap" each other into making the bigger Philip-White-related mistake, to see who will get damaged more, neither side really understanding the dynamic in play (it's about laws).
>
> Here's the metaphor: Basically, I'm locked in a jail cell bathroom, with Joe Biden raping me in the butt once every few hours with an instrument of his. I can't get him to go away and I'm handcuffed and the armed prison warden is there supervising. Eventually, over Biden's obsessed and intransigent protests, I will be able to walk out of the jail cell bathroom and back to the working world...and yet, the instrument will still be in my butt and Joe Biden will be there slapping me in various ways and mumbling about me psychologically and/or sexually as he continues to try to buttrape me for the next 3 years...at which time he'll be replaced by a Republican butt-raper..
>
> I had to say it today, it's NSFW but it's my last chance to disclose metaphors of that nature before I completely stop showing-and-not-telling the fact that Nancy Pelosi is not safe around anyone's mentally ill children and shouldn't even be allowed to know the names of such children.

Here's my translation of what he'll be mumbling (in the metaphor):

"Nancy, Nancy, Nancy, you don't understand, he's the craziest b----, this is the only way. Don't worry sweetie, I'll be rougher when I take a 30 second break at 4 a.m. tonight, with you...my sweet supple loofah of yesteryear.."