From: pol...@net.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Subject: Re: Commodore Los Angeles Super Show 2021 - Nov. 6-7
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 04:31:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Paul - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 04:31 UTC

On 2021-10-08, Robert Bernardo <rbernardo@iglou.com> wrote:
> Today I received confirmation that we can set up our computers for
> the Commodore Los Angeles Super Show on Friday, Nov. 5, after 1 p.m.!
> So, barring unforeseen traffic problems, I will be there at the
> Burbank VFW hall, 1006 W. Magnolia Blvd., in Burbank on that Friday
> at 1. For those who cannot make the Friday set-up time, you can set
> up on Saturday morning before the 11 a.m. start of the show.
> Saturday morning set-up time begins at 9 a.m..
>
> Truly,
> Robert Bernardo
> organizer - Commodore Los Angeles Super Show

Are you sure that the COVID-19 restrictions won't cancel the show?
In LA County you are required to show proof of a COVID-19 Wuhan
virus vaccination.

??

Paul

Re: Commodore Los Angeles Super Show 2021 - Nov. 6-7

<5da53725-6cd0-48e3-98fb-edf0b4af89bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=247&group=comp.sys.cbm#247

Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 23:03:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: rberna...@iglou.com (Robert Bernardo)
 by: Robert Bernardo - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 06:03 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 12:31:56 AM UTC-4, Paul wrote:

> In LA County you are required to show proof of a COVID-19 Wuhan
> virus vaccination.

That is not correct. Our show is not a "mega-event" with thousands of people nor is it a bar (but see below), winery, brewery, nightclub, or lounge. Thus, attendees do not have to show proof of vaccination. However, in another posting I made in a similar thread, there is this one caveat --