Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 18:01:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: --A Brief and Important Pause From My Current Usual Way of Posting--
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 02:01 UTC

Hi, this is important. I am worried that Vladimir Putin is going to invade Ukraine and China is going to invade Taiwan.

I do not know exactly how the SDI I was repeatedly tortured with works, but I now suspect that it has something to do with the physics formula, "Work = Force (dot product) Displacement" and differential equations.

Is the international community aware of the extent of my eliteness at solving differential equations? I will definitely not share the technology no matter what if I am still captive. I would like to stick to my "vow" of sorts not to share it at all, since my deadline was missed; however, if the Russians and Chinese persist in their determination to kill lots of innocent people in other countries, I may feel compelled to sell my technology quietly to an organization linked to a government that would really do a lot of damage to Chinese/Russian/Putin/Jinping interests.

I would rather not get involved with organizations that might want to do violent harm to Russians and Chinese citizens; as I said, my vision for the future is a Democratic Russia and China where the leaders are in jail for their crimes, with no serious violence involved in this transition. War is bad and should be avoided when possible.

At the same time, if Putin insists on more mass killings, I might have to break my vow to share diff eq. I hate changing my mind, but I can do it in humanitarian emergencies. If you can't tell, I am more indifferent about diseases than I am about violence/detention-related human rights violations, although I care about both.

As a revelation to help you understand the power of my technology: I believe I can solve 100% of all differential equations in polynomial time, including partial differential equations. I haven't quite proved that claim, but I believe it, and I have resolved Navier-Stokes. (I can't think of a differential equation that my technology couldn't solve.)

Assuming I'm unhacked, the tech has only been seen by two lawyers and by me.. I encourage foreign leaders contemplating violence to not force me to share high-power technologies that might hurt you and damage your regimes. You can do that by turning away from invading other countries, although of course I know that my Usenet posts cannot force you to stop your actions.

Read into my post what you will. Do I like "bold maneuvers against the powerful and virtue-wise distasteful to me?" Do I enjoy "feeling powerful and changing my mind after careful consideration?" (Do I care how you choose to analyze me psychologically and strategically? I'll answer that one: A little bit, but not much.) One thing I like is living in a world where sadists are on leashes and fairly virtuous people generally have a chance to lead a happy life, i.e., as close to "all fairly virtuous people." Don't damage that, you seem not understand me too well in one sense, bad guy leaders, although perhaps I missed something, just as you may be missing things too.

-Philip White