From: seaoh...@hoffmanlabs.invalid (Stephen Hoffman)
Newsgroups: comp.os.vms
Subject: VSI announces death of CEO
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 17:17:04 -0400
 by: Stephen Hoffman - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:17 UTC

https://vmssoftware.com/about/news/2022-10-19-vms-software-devastated-by-untimely-death-of-ceo-kevin-shaw/

"VMS Software, Inc. today announced that CEO Kevin Shaw died October
14, 2022, after getting hit by a car while walking at a crosswalk in
Acton, Mass. Shaw, a graduate of Tufts University, was 44 years old and
leaves behind a wife and two daughters. David Sweeney, a company vice
president and member of the VMS Software executive team, will serve as
acting CEO..."

--
Pure Personal Opinion | HoffmanLabs LLC

Re: VSI announces death of CEO

<tiu4nm$kmba$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=25300&group=comp.os.vms#25300

From: club...@remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP (Simon Clubley)
Newsgroups: comp.os.vms
Subject: Re: VSI announces death of CEO
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 12:53:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Simon Clubley - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 12:53 UTC

On 2022-10-20, Stephen Hoffman <seaohveh@hoffmanlabs.invalid> wrote:

> https://vmssoftware.com/about/news/2022-10-19-vms-software-devastated-by-untimely-death-of-ceo-kevin-shaw/
>

> "VMS Software, Inc. today announced that CEO Kevin Shaw died October
> 14, 2022, after getting hit by a car while walking at a crosswalk in
> Acton, Mass. Shaw, a graduate of Tufts University, was 44 years old and
> leaves behind a wife and two daughters. David Sweeney, a company vice
> president and member of the VMS Software executive team, will serve as
> acting CEO..."

So the news report about it being an insurance person was wrong.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Simon.