Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 15:07:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Another New Math/CS Research Project
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 23:07 UTC

Hi everyone,

A while ago, I decided to retract my claim about P = NP and not post any updates. That is, I have decided not to share my thoughts on P = NP any time in the near future. My BQP = P proof is certainly correct, and you are free to draw whatever conclusions from that you please.

Leaving strictly PTIME-related questions aside for now, I wanted to take a moment to announce the beginning of another new research project that I'm planning to start working on fairly soon. Inspired by re-reading some of my recent posts in which I mentioned some of my ideas from around 2007 or 2008 about genetic algorithms, which I had studied in earnest during the summer of 2006 when I was in college, I decided to begin pursuing the following math/CS research project: Efficient Genetics-Algorithms-Based Optimization for EXPTIME-complete Problems.

In particular, I have some innovative ideas related to genetic algorithms that I recently realized I could easily apply to making an effort to build efficient yet imperfect algorithms that could be useful at EXPTIME-complete optimization problems. One thing I realized in particular is that my secret cryptology idea, which involved (when it was developed) using EXPTIME-complete problems to secure data, could be threatened by my latest research. Fortunately, although I haven't written it out formally, I am quite confident that the promising genetics-algorithms-related research technology advancement I'm pursuing that could threaten my cryptology system could also itself be used to "upgrade" the cryptology idea, causing codes to be secure once again--unless of course another breakthrough could render that idea obsolete, in which case it is likely that such a new idea would again itself be usable to fix the problem and keep codes and information secure.

Anyway, I probably won't post too many updates about my idea, and I'm not sure if I'll definitely get around to working on it much in the next few weeks or months; at the same time, I wanted to take a moment to announce the beginning of my new project!

Thanks for reading my post. I am very pleased with my recent achievements, and happy to have become the most productive and competitive CS/math innovator in the USA and likely the world over the past several months, even though my status as such hasn't yet been formally recognized internationally, for various reasons.

Please consider staying tuned to reading this Usenet group; I might post more updates about my excellent new research ideas in the near future!

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)