Noncombatant: A dead Quaker. -- Ambrose Bierce

computers / comp.mobile.ipad / Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

SubjectAuthor
* *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORWally J
+* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the pointJolly Roger
|`* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IWally J
| `* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the pointJolly Roger
|  +* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IWally J
|  |`- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan
|  `* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Jörg Lorenz
|   +* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan
|   |+- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan Browne
|   |`* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to theChris
|   | +* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan
|   | |+* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan Browne
|   | ||+* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the pointJolly Roger
|   | |||+* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IWally J
|   | ||||`- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan
|   | |||`- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan Browne
|   | ||`* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan
|   | || `* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan Browne
|   | ||  `* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IWally J
|   | ||   `* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to thebadgolferman
|   | ||    +- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan
|   | ||    `* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IWally J
|   | ||     `* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been Ibadgolferman
|   | ||      +- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan
|   | ||      `* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IWally J
|   | ||       `* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been Ibadgolferman
|   | ||        `* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IWally J
|   | ||         `- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan
|   | |`- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to theChris
|   | `* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan
|   |  `* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IYou're Kidding
|   |   `- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan
|   `- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the pointJolly Roger
+- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -John
`* Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -rdh
 +- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IWally J
 `- Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -Alan

Pages:12
*Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<ud579s$16596$1@paganini.bofh.team>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2544&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2544

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 14:24:02 -0400
 by: Wally J - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 18:24 UTC

*Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -
the iKooks have all been completely IGNORANT for years about Apple*

The iKooks set the narrative for this ng to their child-like imaginary
belief systems - which - when you dig deeper - are devoid of any fact!

If adults didn't provide the truth about Apple on this newsgroup, it
would still be filled with the imaginary belief system of the iKooks.

1. For years, child-like iKooks claimed Apple fully patched older releases
2. The reason is the iKooks are completely ignorant of what Apple does
3. I am who posted to the newsgroup that Apple only fully patches 1 release
4. Which all the iKooks complained was not what they thought the case was

Which is fine... but
5. Then the iKooks started claiming that Apple patched 1 bug in older iOS'
6. Where Jolly Roger & Alan Baker claimed that means they're fully patched
7. Which is not supported by what Apple themselves clearly stated they do
8. In every case, the iKooks are completely ignorant of everything they say

If it wasn't for the adults on this newsgroup, the entire content would
be what the child-like low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks erroneously think.
<https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/10/apple-clarifies-security-update-policy-only-the-latest-oses-are-fully-patched/>
<https://hothardware.com/news/apple-admits-only-fully-patches-security-flaws-in-latest-os-releases>
<https://screenrant.com/apple-product-security-update-lifespan/>

The low-IQ ignorant uneducated iKooks have said, for years,
that Apple fully patches the older releases, when even Apple
has never claimed that they do that (because they don't).

*Distinguishing software updates from upgrades*
<https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>

Still, the ignorant iKooks (Alan Browne, Jolly Roger, Alan Baker, and nospam)
continued to foment their child-like imaginary belief systems devoid of facts.

I had to tell the ignorant uneducated iKooks about this fact
(which even Steve was unaware of until I told him also).

In addition, I had to tell the ignorant child-like low-IQ iKooks that
only in iOS 16 did Apple chip away at the monoslab release structure
with the RSR capability that every other operating system has long used.

*About Rapid Security Responses - only available in iOS 16 and up*
<https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201224>

Given that the iKooks have fomented their child-like ignorant imaginary
belief systems on this newsgroup for years - the only solution to that
problem is to get rid of these three most prolific iKooks from this ng.

Jolly Roger => claims Apple fully patches older releases when they don't
nospam => claims imaginary apps for iOS that simply do not exist
Alan Browne => is so ignorant he has never heard of the walled garden

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<klmpm5F7t6sU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2547&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2547

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point
- have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: 4 Sep 2023 19:32:22 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 19:32 UTC

On 2023-09-04, Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
> *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -
> the iKooks have all been completely IGNORANT for years about Apple*
>
> The iKooks set the narrative for this ng to their child-like imaginary
> belief systems - which - when you dig deeper - are devoid of any fact!
>
> If adults didn't provide the truth about Apple on this newsgroup, it
> would still be filled with the imaginary belief system of the iKooks.
>
> 1. For years, child-like iKooks claimed Apple fully patched older
> releases

Literally nobody in the Apple newsgroup has said "Apple fully patched
older releases". As is so often the case, Arlen's child-like mind is
incapable of seeing nuance, so he just blurts out straight-up lies like
this in place of the more nuanced truth. Meanwhile, it is on record that
little Arlen here has yet to point out JUST ONE (he loves that phrase)
bug that Apple patched in the latest release that wasn't patched in
older releases. He hasn't because he can't. And that's because he
doesn't know anything about how Apple actually patches their operating
systems. As with so many of his kind today, every accusation is a
confession with poor, little Arlen.

JR

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<ud5o9k$16ooj$1@paganini.bofh.team>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2550&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2550

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 19:14:02 -0400
 by: Wally J - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 23:14 UTC

Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote

> Literally nobody in the Apple newsgroup has said "Apple fully patched
> older releases".

Heh heh heh...

Given *iOS has the _shortest_ support lifecycle in the industry*(, and
Windows has the longest - but Android isn't too far behind Windows on
longevity, you ignorant uneducated low-IQ religious zealot iKooks have
always said otherwise.

Just like you ignorant iKooks denied the entire Apple battery-throttling
affair (which Apple paid billions for), you iKooks are oblivious of facts.

> has yet to point out JUST ONE (he loves that phrase)
> bug that Apple patched in the latest release that wasn't patched in
> older releases.

Heh heh heh...

Again, your child-like brain assumes that anyone but Apple knows the
complete list of bugs in any release - which only a child would think.

> He hasn't because he can't.

Heh heh heh...

What's obvious is your brain is stunted at the level that you ask a
question which everyone but you knows has no answer (outside of Apple).

Then... using the 60 IQ that God invested in your child-like brain, you use
that impossible question as your ENTIRE BELIEF SYSTEM that Apple has,
indeed, patched every known but that Apple knows about in that release.

> And that's because he
> doesn't know anything about how Apple actually patches their operating
> systems.

It's no longer shocking how child-like your 60 IQ brain is, much like
someone who tells me the world is 8000 years old (or whatever) because it
says so in the Bible.

> As with so many of his kind today, every accusation is a confession

What's proof that your brain is that of a small child, Jolly Roger, is you
ask a question like (name all the people in the world with Covid right
now), and then, when nobody but the health industry can answer that
question, you claim that since I can't name everyone in the world that has
Covid, your child-like brain screams out *Aha! Nobody has Covid then!*

It's no longer shocking how child-like the iKooks are, where I ascertain
if we got rid of just these four or five uneducated ignorant iKooks,
the level of discourse on this ng would instantly rise to that of an adult.

Jolly Roger -> claims nobody has covid if I can't identify everyone with it
nospam -> fabricates thousands of apps for each function iOS can't do
Alan Browne -> ignorantly claims Apple has no flaws & no walled garden
Joerg Lorenz & Alan Baker -> can't contribute one iota of value to anything

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<kln9hjFahtnU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2551&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2551

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
- have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: 5 Sep 2023 00:02:59 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 00:02 UTC

On 2023-09-04, Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote
>
>> Literally nobody in the Apple newsgroup has said "Apple fully patched
>> older releases".
>
> Heh heh heh...

Little Arlen can't back up his lies, so he giggles and slings schoolyard
insults instead. =

JR

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<ud5uee$1708t$1@paganini.bofh.team>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2552&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2552

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 20:59:00 -0400
 by: Wally J - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 00:59 UTC

Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote

> can't back up his lies

The fact is Apple only fully supports a single iOS release.
Notice iKooks can't ever formulate an adult response to that fact.

For years, iKooks claimed Apple fully supported older iOS releases.

Since that's dead wrong, the question is why did the iKooks say that?
a. They're ignorant
b. They lied

--
HINT: They didn't lie because they actually _believed_ what they said.

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<ud6g0h$1s3g3$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2555&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2555

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 01:57:37 -0400
 by: Alan - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 05:57 UTC

On 2023-09-04 20:59, Wally J wrote:
> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote
>
>> can't back up his lies
>
> The fact is Apple only fully supports a single iOS release.
> Notice iKooks can't ever formulate an adult response to that fact.
>
> For years, iKooks claimed Apple fully supported older iOS releases.

And yet you can't produce a single quote.

> Since that's dead wrong, the question is why did the iKooks say that?
> a. They're ignorant
> b. They lied

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<ptGdnaUY-bU2Gmr5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2556&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2556

Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 12:55:23 -0700
have been IGNORANT for years*
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nop...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 19:55 UTC

On 9/4/23 11:24 AM, Wally J wrote:
> *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point -
> the iKooks have all been completely IGNORANT for years about Apple*
>
> The iKooks set the narrative for this ng to their child-like imaginary
> belief systems - which - when you dig deeper - are devoid of any fact!
>
> If adults didn't provide the truth about Apple on this newsgroup, it
> would still be filled with the imaginary belief system of the iKooks.
>
> 1. For years, child-like iKooks claimed Apple fully patched older releases
> 2. The reason is the iKooks are completely ignorant of what Apple does
> 3. I am who posted to the newsgroup that Apple only fully patches 1 release
> 4. Which all the iKooks complained was not what they thought the case was
>
> Which is fine... but
> 5. Then the iKooks started claiming that Apple patched 1 bug in older iOS'
> 6. Where Jolly Roger & Alan Baker claimed that means they're fully patched
> 7. Which is not supported by what Apple themselves clearly stated they do
> 8. In every case, the iKooks are completely ignorant of everything they say
>
> If it wasn't for the adults on this newsgroup, the entire content would
> be what the child-like low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks erroneously think.
> <https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/10/apple-clarifies-security-update-policy-only-the-latest-oses-are-fully-patched/>
> <https://hothardware.com/news/apple-admits-only-fully-patches-security-flaws-in-latest-os-releases>
> <https://screenrant.com/apple-product-security-update-lifespan/>
>
> The low-IQ ignorant uneducated iKooks have said, for years,
> that Apple fully patches the older releases, when even Apple
> has never claimed that they do that (because they don't).
>
> *Distinguishing software updates from upgrades*
> <https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>
>
> Still, the ignorant iKooks (Alan Browne, Jolly Roger, Alan Baker, and nospam)
> continued to foment their child-like imaginary belief systems devoid of facts.
>
> I had to tell the ignorant uneducated iKooks about this fact
> (which even Steve was unaware of until I told him also).
>
> In addition, I had to tell the ignorant child-like low-IQ iKooks that
> only in iOS 16 did Apple chip away at the monoslab release structure
> with the RSR capability that every other operating system has long used.
>
> *About Rapid Security Responses - only available in iOS 16 and up*
> <https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201224>
>
> Given that the iKooks have fomented their child-like ignorant imaginary
> belief systems on this newsgroup for years - the only solution to that
> problem is to get rid of these three most prolific iKooks from this ng.
>
> Jolly Roger => claims Apple fully patches older releases when they don't
> nospam => claims imaginary apps for iOS that simply do not exist
> Alan Browne => is so ignorant he has never heard of the walled garden

Have not heard from you in awhile. Just get out of the mental hospital?

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<ud94ek$ncjk$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2557&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2557

From: hugyb...@gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 07:58:44 +0200
 by: Jörg Lorenz - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 05:58 UTC

Am 05.09.23 um 02:02 schrieb Jolly Roger:
> On 2023-09-04, Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
>> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote
>>
>>> Literally nobody in the Apple newsgroup has said "Apple fully patched
>>> older releases".
>>
>> Heh heh heh...
>
> Little Arlen can't back up his lies, so he giggles and slings schoolyard
> insults instead. =

You seem to be the bigger Troll than Arlen.
Why are you feeding this Troll and wasting our time?

--
Alea iacta est

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<ud9vs1$2h56g$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2558&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2558

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 09:46:41 -0400
 by: Alan - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 13:46 UTC

On 2023-09-06 01:58, Jörg Lorenz wrote:
> Am 05.09.23 um 02:02 schrieb Jolly Roger:
>> On 2023-09-04, Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
>>> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote

>>> Heh heh heh...
>>
>> Little Arlen can't back up his lies, so he giggles and slings schoolyard
>> insults instead. =
>
> You seem to be the bigger Troll than Arlen.
> Why are you feeding this Troll and wasting our time?

Have you ever seen "Don't feed the Troll" actually work?

I haven't.

So I take what amusement I can from them.

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<cK%JM.924615$SuUf.146744@fx14.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2559&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2559

have been IGNORANT for years*
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: rdh...@tilde.institute (rdh)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 09:09:12 -0500
 by: rdh - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 14:09 UTC

Why are you so upset about what other people are using? Who are you
trying to convince, us, or yourself?

--
~rdh

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<ji0KM.929429$SuUf.44061@fx14.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2560&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2560

have been IGNORANT for years*
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: bitbuc...@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 10:47:43 -0400
 by: Alan Browne - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 14:47 UTC

On 2023-09-06 09:46, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-09-06 01:58, Jörg Lorenz wrote:

>>> Little Arlen can't back up his lies, so he giggles and slings schoolyard
>>> insults instead. =
>>
>> You seem to be the bigger Troll than Arlen.
>> Why are you feeding this Troll and wasting our time?
>>

> Have you ever seen "Don't feed the Troll" actually work?

It does work.

Regrettably around here not enough people subscribe to it.

--
“If you torture the data long enough, it will confess to anything."
-Ronald Coase

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<uda54v$1bqsk$1@paganini.bofh.team>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2561&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2561

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 11:17:58 -0400
 by: Wally J - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 15:17 UTC

rdh <rdh@tilde.institute> wrote

> Why are you so upset about what other people are using? Who are you
> trying to convince, us, or yourself?

Hi rdh,
That's a valid question where you don't know the history of this ng.

Many years ago, when I bought my first (of many) iOS devices, I came here
asking for help where I had asked for years on the Linux & Windows groups.

Unlike the adult operating system newsgroups, when I asked for, oh say, a
graphical debugger that shows signal strength for all nearby cellular
towers and access points, the correct answer turned out iOS can't do it.

But it took multiple threads of hundreds of posts to get to that answer.
Why?

Because the sadistic iKooks like Jolly Roger and nospam and Alan Browne
(and Lewis in those days) led every user on a doomed-to-fail wild-goose
chase claiming the apps existed but never naming them and then repeating
that they "told you so" (which is another of nospam's sadistic lies).

This didn't happen only to me.
It happened to everyone who asked any question about iOS functionality.

It turns out there are thousands (upon thousands!) of useful things every
other operating system easily does that the walled garden iOS can't do.

But the iKooks send _everyone_ on their sadistic claims of purely imaginary
functionality which, when the innocent user tries to do it - he fails.

Then, to add to their sadism, the iKooks viciously attack every user (just
watch every post from Jolly Roger) and the iKooks claim that there isn't
any walled garden stopping you from doing what every other platform easily
does (just watch Alan Browne) or the iKooks claim that anything every other
operating system does isn't needed nor wanted by any of the billions of iOS
owners (just watch nospam).

If you ask why Apple does the bad things that Apple does (e.g., throttling
and removing functionality such as the common industry standard headphone
ports), they'll blame every other company on the planet saying all those
companies forced Apple to do all the bad things Apple does (like removing
the charger from the box).

Note it's EVERYONE that they sadistically send on wild-goose chases.
If you search for that keyword, for example, you'll find many.

Even David Empson and Michelle Steiner got sick of the low-IQ ignorant
uneducated iKooks always sadistically sending people on wild goose chases
such as when Jolly Roger and nospam repeatedly claimed - for years - that
iOS could back up the IPA like Android does - but it can't (the entire IPA
backup process is so primitively non functional compared to that of every
other operating system that David Empson had to chastise the ignorant
iKooks many times).

There are good people in this world who do care to help people, but the
iKooks are not good people. They're despicable pieces of human excrement.

It's not so much that they're uneducated (Jolly Roger tried three times to
get his GED and failed) nor that they're brazen liars (nospam claims
thousand of apps that simply don't exist) nor that they're shockingly
ignorant (Alan Browne has never in his entire life ever heard of the walled
garden)... it's not that.

It's that they're all sadistic religious zealots who will lead any innocent
user astray on purpose - hell - they lied for years that Apple supported
more than one release when they knew Apple only supports a single release.

Eveyrthing out of the iKooks is a lie.
Nothing they ever say is to be helpful.

It's as if the iKooks are religious zealots who are so sadistically
inclined that they will lead anyone and everyone astray if those innocent
people dare to ask a question which puts iOS in a bad light.

And, unfortunately for the iKooks, given iOS can't do thousand upon
thousands upon thousands of useful things all other operating systems
easily do - they have to make every thread that should be one post into a
hundred because of their sadistic perverse lies.

BTW, I've done multiple experiments comparing the child-like Apple
newsgroups to the adult operating system newsgroups by asking the EXACT
SAME QUESTION on both newsgroups - and it's _always_ the Apple newsgroups
that devolve almost instantly into the sadistic child-like lies.

Jolly Roger -> viciously attacks anyone who dares to say the truth
nospam -> fabricates thousands of apps for each function iOS can't do
Alan Browne -> ignorantly claims Apple supports all operating systems
Joerg Lorenz & Alan Baker -> can't contribute one iota of value to anything

If those five people were removed from the child-like Apple newsgroup,
instantly the level of discourse would rise to that of the adult OS ngs.
--
I have only two purposes on Apple newsgroups - one is to learn and dispense
knowledge and the other is to show the sadistic iKooks for what they are.

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<klrkl7F1fc5U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2562&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2562

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
- have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: 6 Sep 2023 15:37:11 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 15:37 UTC

On 2023-09-06, Jörg Lorenz <hugybear@gmx.net> wrote:
> Am 05.09.23 um 02:02 schrieb Jolly Roger:
>> On 2023-09-04, Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
>>> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote

>>> Heh heh heh...
>>
>> Little Arlen can't back up his lies, so he giggles and slings
>> schoolyard insults instead. =
>
> You seem to be the bigger Troll than Arlen.

🤣 Good one!

JR

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<uda98a$2il18$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2563&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2563

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 12:26:50 -0400
 by: Alan - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 16:26 UTC

On 2023-09-06 10:09, rdh wrote:
> Why are you so upset about what other people are using? Who are you
> trying to convince, us, or yourself?

I wouldn't bother with Arlen, RDH (yes: he's gone by many, MANY nyms
over the years)...

....not for anything other than amusement.

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<udaalo$2iv7t$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2564&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2564

From: ithink...@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the
point - have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 16:51:04 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:9MJU3CQYiX2DhYkjevkUb6tlk3c=
 by: Chris - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 16:51 UTC

Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2023-09-06 01:58, Jörg Lorenz wrote:

>>> Little Arlen can't back up his lies, so he giggles and slings schoolyard
>>> insults instead. =
>>
>> You seem to be the bigger Troll than Arlen.
>> Why are you feeding this Troll and wasting our time?
>>

> Have you ever seen "Don't feed the Troll" actually work?

It very obviously does work otherwise Arlen wouldn't feel the need to
nymshift quite so often. He claims it's for "privacy" but that's just
bullshit.

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<udabaq$2iqne$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2565&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2565

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 13:02:18 -0400
 by: Alan - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 17:02 UTC

On 2023-09-06 12:51, Chris wrote:
> Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>>> You seem to be the bigger Troll than Arlen.
>>> Why are you feeding this Troll and wasting our time?
>>>

>> Have you ever seen "Don't feed the Troll" actually work?
>
> It very obviously does work otherwise Arlen wouldn't feel the need to
> nymshift quite so often. He claims it's for "privacy" but that's just
> bullshit.

I'm sorry, but that proves that it DOESN'T work.

The troll stopping trolling is success.

The troll choosing to troll under a new nym is failure.

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<du4KM.722215$qnnb.454585@fx11.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2566&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2566

have been IGNORANT for years*
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: bitbuc...@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 15:33:29 -0400
 by: Alan Browne - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 19:33 UTC

On 2023-09-06 13:02, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-09-06 12:51, Chris wrote:
>> Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>>> Have you ever seen "Don't feed the Troll" actually work?
>>
>> It very obviously does work otherwise Arlen wouldn't feel the need to
>> nymshift quite so often. He claims it's for "privacy" but that's just
>> bullshit.
>
> I'm sorry, but that proves that it DOESN'T work.
>
> The troll stopping trolling is success.
>
> The troll choosing to troll under a new nym is failure.

No - because at some point it's starved of the O2 and finds a new hobby.

--
“If you torture the data long enough, it will confess to anything."
-Ronald Coase

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<klsgusF5s6cU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2568&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2568

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
- have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: 6 Sep 2023 23:40:13 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 23:40 UTC

On 2023-09-06, Alan Browne <bitbucket@blackhole.com> wrote:
> On 2023-09-06 13:02, Alan wrote:

>>> It very obviously does work otherwise Arlen wouldn't feel the need
>>> to nymshift quite so often. He claims it's for "privacy" but that's
>>> just bullshit.
>>
>> I'm sorry, but that proves that it DOESN'T work.
>>
>> The troll stopping trolling is success.
>>
>> The troll choosing to troll under a new nym is failure.
>
> No - because at some point it's starved of the O2 and finds a new
> hobby.

That's nowhere near a universal truth - especially when it comes to
mentally ill individuals like Arlen.

JR

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<udd830$1fgc2$1@paganini.bofh.team>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2570&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2570

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 15:26:32 -0400
 by: Wally J - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 19:26 UTC

Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote

> That's nowhere near a universal truth - especially when it comes to
> mentally ill individuals

The _adult_ point of this thread is that iKooks for years claimed Apple
fully patched older releases for known holes (which was NEVER the truth).

Either the iKooks were completely ignorant (for years!) that Apple fully
patches *only a single Mac & iOS release* - or - the iKooks brazenly lied.

Pick one.

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<uddah4$33vm6$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2571&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2571

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 16:06:59 -0400
 by: Alan - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 20:06 UTC

On 2023-09-07 15:26, Wally J wrote:
> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote
>
>> That's nowhere near a universal truth - especially when it comes to
>> mentally ill individuals
>
> The _adult_ point of this thread is that...

....you're a well-known troll who has to shift to a new nym every few
weeks not to be ignored completely?

:-)

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<uddanp$33vm6$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2572&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2572

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 16:10:32 -0400
 by: Alan - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 20:10 UTC

On 2023-09-06 12:51, Chris wrote:
> Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>>> You seem to be the bigger Troll than Arlen.
>>> Why are you feeding this Troll and wasting our time?
>>>

>> Have you ever seen "Don't feed the Troll" actually work?
>
> It very obviously does work otherwise Arlen wouldn't feel the need to
> nymshift quite so often. He claims it's for "privacy" but that's just
> bullshit.

But that's my point:

BECAUSE he shifts it cannot work.

So I battle with him a different way:

Ridicule.

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<uddapj$33vm6$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2573&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2573

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
have been IGNORANT for years*
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 16:11:30 -0400
 by: Alan - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 20:11 UTC

On 2023-09-06 15:33, Alan Browne wrote:
> On 2023-09-06 13:02, Alan wrote:

>>> It very obviously does work otherwise Arlen wouldn't feel the need to
>>> nymshift quite so often. He claims it's for "privacy" but that's just
>>> bullshit.
>>
>> I'm sorry, but that proves that it DOESN'T work.
>>
>> The troll stopping trolling is success.
>>
>> The troll choosing to troll under a new nym is failure.
>
> No - because at some point it's starved of the O2 and finds a new hobby.

Really?

You really think that?

Have you seen the slightest sign of that happening?

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<XLrKM.1181092$TPw2.378405@fx17.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2576&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2576

have been IGNORANT for years*
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: bitbuc...@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 18:02:31 -0400
 by: Alan Browne - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 22:02 UTC

On 2023-09-06 19:40, Jolly Roger wrote:
> On 2023-09-06, Alan Browne <bitbucket@blackhole.com> wrote:

>>> I'm sorry, but that proves that it DOESN'T work.
>>>
>>> The troll stopping trolling is success.
>>>
>>> The troll choosing to troll under a new nym is failure.
>>
>> No - because at some point it's starved of the O2 and finds a new
>> hobby.
>
> That's nowhere near a universal truth - especially when it comes to
> mentally ill individuals like Arlen.

Why not all pledge to ignore it until say, Oct 31 and see what happens?

--
“If you torture the data long enough, it will confess to anything."
-Ronald Coase

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<aNrKM.1181093$TPw2.737447@fx17.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2577&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2577

have been IGNORANT for years*
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: bitbuc...@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 18:03:49 -0400
 by: Alan Browne - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 22:03 UTC

On 2023-09-07 16:11, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-09-06 15:33, Alan Browne wrote:

>>> I'm sorry, but that proves that it DOESN'T work.
>>>
>>> The troll stopping trolling is success.
>>>
>>> The troll choosing to troll under a new nym is failure.
>>
>> No - because at some point it's starved of the O2 and finds a new hobby.
>>

> Really?
>
> You really think that?
>
> Have you seen the slightest sign of that happening?

It used to be standard practice with trolls and quite effective.

So - willing to give it a go until Oct 31?

You too nospam?

--
“If you torture the data long enough, it will confess to anything."
-Ronald Coase

Re: *Proof the iKooks have lied for years - or - more to the point - have been IGNORANT for years*

<udf01a$1himh$1@paganini.bofh.team>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2582&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2582

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.apps
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 07:21:17 -0400
 by: Wally J - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 11:21 UTC

Alan Browne <bitbucket@blackhole.com> wrote

> It used to be standard practice with trolls and quite effective.
> So - willing to give it a go until Oct 31?
> You too nospam?

It's quite illustrative how fearful the iKooks are of the simple truthful
observation that these iKooks were either completely ignorant that Apple
only fully supports a single release (or that the iKooks lied about it).

*For _years_ iKooks were either ignorant of the truth - or they lied*

Alan Browne => is always ignorant as he's never read a thing about Apple
nospam => always deflects the truth about Apple with his 7 main excuses
Jolly Roger => always viciously attacks the bearer of truth about Apple

If those three people left the child-like Apple newsgroups, instantly the
level of discussion would start approaching that of adult OS newsgroups.
--
My goal on Apple newsgroups is to learn & disseminate valuable information
about Apple products - and secondly - to expose iKooks for what they are.