Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 11:56:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A Possibility: Publication of Differential Equations
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 19:56 UTC

Hi everyone,

It has occurred to me that my offer to sell differential equations tech to Israel is not being taken seriously; otherwise, my offer would surely be accepted and I would be released. There is some extreme foolishness going on in the world of "the coalition to say 'screw you Philip White, we're going to torture you forever for some obscure reason.'" That is why things are not going well.

Perhaps there are those who don't think I have the talent to resolve the coronavirus issue or to do other very useful applied math research; such individuals are wrong. I've already proved the Hodge Conjecture and other important theorems. Perhaps bad guy mathematicians, blinded by hate and obsessed with doing favors for political crooks, have somehow summoned the guts to dismiss my brilliant discoveries as "not that great," i.e., I might have been smeared, again.

I realized earlier today that I am probably not going to be able to sell most of my IP; I'll have to start a startup. That's why, although I promised myself I wouldn't publish anything useful, I probably ought to break down and share my brilliant differential equations solution after all. If I do, this discovery will not be ignored, since all nations internationally will see it, and my breakthrough will create enough innovative disruption that I would be more likely to be released.

Unfortunately, it might also lead to the invasion of Taiwan and Ukraine by Russia, although of course crooked US bureaucrats are sure to deny that. That's why I am offering US officials a chance to get in touch with me before my publication date of February 1, 2022. If I am merely asked, even by bad guys from DOD/DOS via email, not to publish my solution, I'll comply with that. Otherwise, this is fair warning: My solution to all differential equations will be published on Feb 1.

The idea would make a huge mockery out of all mathematicians who are still going to claim that they are "going about their business researching differential equations"; the field will be clearly done, and any mathematicians who continue research into diff eq will see their work be un-demanded and characterized accurately as "pure math research."

Again, the publication date will be sometime on Feb 1, 2022. Maybe this breakthrough will be humiliating enough to the US crooks to finally bring the Biden-types to their knees completely, again, in a way that they can clearly perceive this time, within legal and ethical constraints...indeed, I will have clearly proved myself to be much smarter than the developers of the bot that the CIA has placed to harass me.

I suspect that the DOD and DOS are sadly delusional; perhaps this wake up call, which will unfortunately place differential equations technology, though not superior differential equations technology, in the hands of bad guys from Iran, will show the traitors and crooks how severe the price of their treachery and evil deeds has been. Maybe they will be smart enough to release me then, and maybe the coronavirus will stop killing everyone.

The technology was worth billions, but no one wants it; I'll publish it to Usenet.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: A Possibility: Publication of Differential Equations

<e9c0cc05-cc66-4765-b6be-68724515eee1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26002&group=comp.theory#26002

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 21:15:11 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 05:15 UTC

On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 2:56:12 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
>
> I suspect that the DOD and DOS are sadly delusional; perhaps this wake up call, which will unfortunately place differential equations technology, though not superior differential equations technology, in the hands of bad guys from Iran, will show the traitors and crooks how severe the price of their treachery and evil deeds has been. Maybe they will be smart enough to release me then, and maybe the coronavirus will stop killing everyone.
>
> The technology was worth billions, but no one wants it; I'll publish it to Usenet.

Update: I've decided not to publish my diff eq ideas after all, at least not for now.

-Philip