From: AtariSa...@sdf.org (Atari Sales, Service & Support|Bravo Sierra Computers)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.computers.marketplace,comp.sys.atari.8bit,comp.sys.atari.st,rec.games.video.atari,rec.games.video.classic
Subject: Ben's Atari Will requests.
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 19:46:55 +0000
 by: Atari Sales, Service - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 19:46 UTC

Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 11:07:15 +0000
From: "Atari Sales & Service Bravo Sierra Computers <AtariSales@sdf.org>"
<atarisales@sdf.org>
To: Bravo Sierra <atarisales@sdf.org>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.computers.marketplace, comp.sys.atari.8bit,
comp.sys.atari.st, rec.games.video.atari, rec.games.video.classic

To any and all Atari Dealers and the of the rest of the Atari Users, if
your sick, dying, or retiring in your Atari inventory & collections.Go &
contact me. Anybody, as well as Atari Dealers & Resellers! Such as Best,
B & C, Wolf in Germany, Far North Atari and Video 61. As well as any one
with Atari, like Atari Developers. Either as an inheritance or a gift.
Please answer, Please reply irregardless of your answers!Thanx!=-=Ben=-=

Games/software, hardware/accessories & books/references.Atari computers,
Atari 8 bit & ST lines + 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx games, consoles &
hand helds!FREE catalogs at BensCatalogs.Atari.org or BenSells.Atari.org
goto Specials.Atari.org or request catalogs at BenSells@Atari.org and
Specify Atari 8 bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar and/or Lynx. Requesting
catalog archives in either ARC, LZH, ZIP or ZOO! Goto Adoption.Atari.org
or Call Ben 24/7 Anytime at (503)256-9974! Have You Played Atari Today!?
Come for the sales, stay for the service!Collectors and Dealers welcome!