Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 15:17:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: wij
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:17 UTC

0

Re: wij

<c66056a1-e8db-4af9-b30c-202d3c8c062en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26065&group=comp.theory#26065

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 15:22:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: wij
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:22 UTC

On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 6:17:09 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> 0

(I assert that the following advice is good advice: The idiot poster who has been bothering me would be wise to not try to beat the CIA at a highly inappropriate behavior race...I don't think anyone without a clearance knows exactly what has happened to the CIA as a result of my legitimate campaign to expose some of its misdeeds, but my very strong suspicion is that it has really not been pretty. It is stupid to follow in the CIA's footsteps these days, particularly in this regard. I will be fine at the end, I won't gloat, and I also won't care about what happens to the idiots who think I am a good target for prey. No one is a good target for predatory behavior. It is a "bad review," not extortion; I'm under duress, responding to more behavior that I find unpleasant and believe to be illegal, and remarking that this behavior appears to be stupid, un-wise, and in some sense self-destructive. Leaving me alone when I ask you to is always a good choice. Who knows what this person would do if he/she had the capability? Safety is important, and I believe that "wij" should not be allowed to hurt anyone, if that is his/her intent. Of course I am suspicious of wij, based on his/her inappropriate and anti-law comment that go beyond simple political philosophy.)

Re: wij

<bc06c1eb-e2db-460b-ab83-2bf124775403n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26066&group=comp.theory#26066

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 15:24:15 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:24 UTC

On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 6:22:56 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 6:17:09 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> > 0
>
> (I assert that the following advice is good advice: The idiot poster who has been bothering me would be wise to not try to beat the CIA at a highly inappropriate behavior race...I don't think anyone without a clearance knows exactly what has happened to the CIA as a result of my legitimate campaign to expose some of its misdeeds, but my very strong suspicion is that it has really not been pretty. It is stupid to follow in the CIA's footsteps these days, particularly in this regard. I will be fine at the end, I won't gloat, and I also won't care about what happens to the idiots who think I am a good target for prey. No one is a good target for predatory behavior. It is a "bad review," not extortion; I'm under duress, responding to more behavior that I find unpleasant and believe to be illegal, and remarking that this behavior appears to be stupid, un-wise, and in some sense self-destructive. Leaving me alone when I ask you to is always a good choice. Who knows what this person would do if he/she had the capability? Safety is important, and I believe that "wij" should not be allowed to hurt anyone, if that is his/her intent. Of course I am suspicious of wij, based on his/her inappropriate and anti-law comment that go beyond simple political philosophy.)

(I should say, "I THINK that I will LIKELY be fine at the end"; I mis-spoke slightly.)

Re: wij

<754fcc54-bbb2-461e-aff2-9680649369f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26083&group=comp.theory#26083

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 07:08:25 -0800 (PST)
From: wyni...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 15:08 UTC

On Sunday, 30 January 2022 at 07:22:56 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 6:17:09 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> > 0
>
> (I assert that the following advice is good advice: The idiot poster who has been bothering me would be wise to not try to beat the CIA at a highly inappropriate behavior race...I don't think anyone without a clearance knows exactly what has happened to the CIA as a result of my legitimate campaign to expose some of its misdeeds, but my very strong suspicion is that it has really not been pretty. It is stupid to follow in the CIA's footsteps these days, particularly in this regard. I will be fine at the end, I won't gloat, and I also won't care about what happens to the idiots who think I am a good target for prey. No one is a good target for predatory behavior. It is a "bad review," not extortion; I'm under duress, responding to more behavior that I find unpleasant and believe to be illegal, and remarking that this behavior appears to be stupid, un-wise, and in some sense self-destructive. Leaving me alone when I ask you to is always a good choice. Who knows what this person would do if he/she had the capability? Safety is important, and I believe that "wij" should not be allowed to hurt anyone, if that is his/her intent. Of course I am suspicious of wij, based on his/her inappropriate and anti-law comment that go beyond simple political philosophy.)

A time in the past you said you are not free, I missed that point. Will you
tell me why? I find no others to play, boring.