"You can have my Unix system when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers." -- Cal Keegan

devel / comp.theory / the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"

SubjectAuthor
* the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"B.H.
`* the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"Entitled Dweeb in a BMW
 `* the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"Jeffrey Rubard
  `* the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"olcott
   `* the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"Jeffrey Rubard
    `* the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"olcott
     +- the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"Jeffrey Rubard
     `* the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"Bandersnatch Cabbagepatch
      `- the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"Jeffrey Rubard

1
the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"

<686a4a2d-9757-4c9f-86c5-525bb88da364n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26317&group=comp.theory#26317

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 11:57:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 19:57 UTC

0

It's no longer an offhand remark, it is sexual harassment arguably traditional harassment. Don't commit crimes, not even on the internet anonymously; no one gets ahead in life by shoplifting or from any other crime, big or small, even if such a person doesn't get caught.

Re: the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"

<stkrdi$1ogu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26320&group=comp.theory#26320

From: epr...@clownpenis.fart (Entitled Dweeb in a BMW)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 19:37:21 -0800
 by: Entitled Dweeb in a - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 03:37 UTC

On 2/4/2022 11:57 AM, B.H. wrote:

> 0
>
> It's no longer an offhand remark, it is sexual harassment arguably traditional harassment. Don't commit crimes, not even on the internet anonymously; no one gets ahead in life by shoplifting or from any other crime, big or small, even if such a person doesn't get caught.

Shut up idiot.

Re: the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"

<62089436-56b1-44fa-a807-2457b604a4c5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26323&group=comp.theory#26323

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 00:35:35 -0800 (PST)
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 08:35 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 7:37:28 PM UTC-8, Entitled Dweeb in a BMW wrote:
> On 2/4/2022 11:57 AM, B.H. wrote:
> >
> > 0
> >
> > It's no longer an offhand remark, it is sexual harassment arguably traditional harassment. Don't commit crimes, not even on the internet anonymously; no one gets ahead in life by shoplifting or from any other crime, big or small, even if such a person doesn't get caught.
> Shut up idiot.

Question: Are there *non-entitled* people who drive BMWs?

Re: the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"

<stm5pp$ho3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26325&group=comp.theory#26325

From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 09:40:39 -0600
 by: olcott - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 15:40 UTC

On 2/5/2022 2:35 AM, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 7:37:28 PM UTC-8, Entitled Dweeb in a BMW wrote:
>> On 2/4/2022 11:57 AM, B.H. wrote:
>>>
>>> 0
>>>
>>> It's no longer an offhand remark, it is sexual harassment arguably traditional harassment. Don't commit crimes, not even on the internet anonymously; no one gets ahead in life by shoplifting or from any other crime, big or small, even if such a person doesn't get caught.
>> Shut up idiot.
>
> Question: Are there *non-entitled* people who drive BMWs?

That is merely one of the many fake names that they use.
Apparently the only thing that these fake name users ever post
is one line ad hominem attacks. Probably some 15 year old kid.
The fake name users have quite a history on sci.math

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

Re: the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"

<7650c53b-3d78-4086-a574-9f9ea2d3ece4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26328&group=comp.theory#26328

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 08:50:46 -0800 (PST)
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 16:50 UTC

On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 7:40:44 AM UTC-8, olcott wrote:
> On 2/5/2022 2:35 AM, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

> >> Shut up idiot.
> >
> > Question: Are there *non-entitled* people who drive BMWs?
> That is merely one of the many fake names that they use.
> Apparently the only thing that these fake name users ever post
> is one line ad hominem attacks. Probably some 15 year old kid.
> The fake name users have quite a history on sci.math
>
> --
> Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

I was asking a question about the car brand, not for dumb "misdirection" about an obsolete Internet service.

Re: the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"

<stma5k$dns$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26329&group=comp.theory#26329

From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 10:55:16 -0600
 by: olcott - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 16:55 UTC

On 2/5/2022 10:50 AM, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 7:40:44 AM UTC-8, olcott wrote:

>>> Question: Are there *non-entitled* people who drive BMWs?
>> That is merely one of the many fake names that they use.
>> Apparently the only thing that these fake name users ever post
>> is one line ad hominem attacks. Probably some 15 year old kid.
>> The fake name users have quite a history on sci.math
>>
>> --
>> Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
>> Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer
>
> I was asking a question about the car brand, not for dumb "misdirection" about an obsolete Internet service.

The person that calls themselves " Entitled Dweeb in a BMW" uses many
other fake names to spam technical groups with one line insults. They
must be a 15 year old kid.

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

Re: the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"

<e46e720a-f1f8-40a2-a9c6-54cad34beeafn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26380&group=comp.theory#26380

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 19:44:39 -0800 (PST)
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 03:44 UTC

On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 8:55:20 AM UTC-8, olcott wrote:
> On 2/5/2022 10:50 AM, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

> >> That is merely one of the many fake names that they use.
> >> Apparently the only thing that these fake name users ever post
> >> is one line ad hominem attacks. Probably some 15 year old kid.
> >> The fake name users have quite a history on sci.math
> >>
> >> --
> >> Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> >> Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer
> >
> > I was asking a question about the car brand, not for dumb "misdirection" about an obsolete Internet service.
> The person that calls themselves " Entitled Dweeb in a BMW" uses many
> other fake names to spam technical groups with one line insults. They
> must be a 15 year old kid.
> --
> Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

Well, like, okay, but are there "poor but honest" people who drive BMWs too?
Not really a "car guy".

Re: the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"

<stsqm0$12ms$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26381&group=comp.theory#26381

From: bandyca...@mailtripe.net (Bandersnatch Cabbagepatch)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 20:13:52 -0800
 by: Bandersnatch Cabbage - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 04:13 UTC

On 2/5/2022 8:55 AM, olcott wrote:
> On 2/5/2022 10:50 AM, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

>>> That is merely one of the many fake names that they use.
>>> Apparently the only thing that these fake name users ever post
>>> is one line ad hominem attacks. Probably some 15 year old kid.
>>> The fake name users have quite a history on sci.math
>>>
>>> --
>>> Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
>>> Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer
>>
>> I was asking a question about the car brand, not for dumb
>> "misdirection" about an obsolete Internet service.
>
> The person that calls themselves " Entitled Dweeb in a BMW" uses many
> other fake names to spam technical groups with one line insults. They
> must be a 15 year old kid.

LOL!

Re: the poster who claims to be "entitled and in a bmw"

<12932a75-394f-4dba-bc37-8ffda22799f2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26407&group=comp.theory#26407

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 17:12:19 -0800 (PST)
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 01:12 UTC

On Monday, February 7, 2022 at 8:13:58 PM UTC-8, Bandersnatch Cabbagepatch wrote:
> On 2/5/2022 8:55 AM, olcott wrote:

> >> I was asking a question about the car brand, not for dumb
> >> "misdirection" about an obsolete Internet service.
> >
> > The person that calls themselves " Entitled Dweeb in a BMW" uses many
> > other fake names to spam technical groups with one line insults. They
> > must be a 15 year old kid.
> LOL!

So, like, I guess not? Someone with a BMW always knows why they have one?