Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 12:01:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: cia
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 20:01 UTC

0

Ah yes...world's greatest genius, spending valuable research time where I could have been securing the nation, seriously, or curing diseases, or starting businesses, or volunteering to help the economy, but am instead spending it on...CIA typo criticism, wasting more and more of my time. Again, it hurts you more than it hurts me; I can honestly say I tried to help out, but the truth is, America doesn't want my help, not bad enough to ask for it and stop hurting me, so I guess I will get some rest and relaxation time while I pursue some hobbies, and you...well, the CIA will fail at all they do and secure a terrible legacy blah blah blah etc., and the Americans they've failed will suffer, including via death from the coronavirus and other diseases, poor economic conditions, and the state of being led by a Congress that achieves nothing but holding me captive illegally. Do I like it? No, but I feel less bad, because it's literally 0% my fault. I'll just relax until you're done destroying the USA, in accordance with your former friend UBL's plan that you decided to embrace.

Re: cia

<c6b78953-c96d-4981-8d35-d157f9c82ed9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26319&group=comp.theory#26319

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 12:59:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: cia
From: wyni...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 20:59 UTC

On Saturday, 5 February 2022 at 04:01:11 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> Ah yes...world's greatest genius, spending valuable research time where I could have been securing the nation, seriously, or curing diseases, or starting businesses, or volunteering to help the economy, but am instead spending it on...CIA typo criticism, wasting more and more of my time. Again, it hurts you more than it hurts me; I can honestly say I tried to help out, but the truth is, America doesn't want my help, not bad enough to ask for it and stop hurting me, so I guess I will get some rest and relaxation time while I pursue some hobbies, and you...well, the CIA will fail at all they do and secure a terrible legacy blah blah blah etc., and the Americans they've failed will suffer, including via death from the coronavirus and other diseases, poor economic conditions, and the state of being led by a Congress that achieves nothing but holding me captive illegally. Do I like it? No, but I feel less bad, because it's literally 0% my fault. I'll just relax until you're done destroying the USA, in accordance with your former friend UBL's plan that you decided to embrace.

You are right.
To my knowledge, PNP problem alone is worth $1000,000. And you should get away
from those political news for something real you are good at.

Re: cia

<43a0805b-7959-4af5-9299-8a15ce3fe589n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26321&group=comp.theory#26321

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 20:22:57 -0800 (PST)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (M Kfivethousand)
 by: M Kfivethousand - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 04:22 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 2:01:11 PM UTC-6, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> Ah yes...world's greatest genius, spending valuable research time where I could have been securing the nation, seriously, or curing diseases, or starting businesses, or volunteering to help the economy, but am instead spending it on...CIA typo criticism, wasting more and more of my time. Again, it hurts you more than it hurts me; I can honestly say I tried to help out, but the truth is, America doesn't want my help, not bad enough to ask for it and stop hurting me, so I guess I will get some rest and relaxation time while I pursue some hobbies, and you...well, the CIA will fail at all they do and secure a terrible legacy blah blah blah etc., and the Americans they've failed will suffer, including via death from the coronavirus and other diseases, poor economic conditions, and the state of being led by a Congress that achieves nothing but holding me captive illegally. Do I like it? No, but I feel less bad, because it's literally 0% my fault. I'll just relax until you're done destroying the USA, in accordance with your former friend UBL's plan that you decided to embrace.

Damn, in 2014 oil was gonna fall off the chart .

Can you get it back to 2014 prices

https://gm1.ggpht.com/S42HjTqkK4O_UAmCWsxz_TNDyxMd1u7PuDwSyCEYO49UfA8aNw-UJj5kdfDeoao59SAOxfiIy2fq83pGVM2hwiNPEf3MDC66FNOdJGY_6Ruvc1FQSbaAqXYVwEcXx-sm3ItyILY7o02QQkseB_-iNwKSz4qbvNpkS7TRQsRSyHl0Dd5dr9PDpIOXCt5FN36hy5_e1U0HolrOD6OQLAbMQfXLoG-jV2OCivGr9ae6Lgq21gn3A1jcylvZCRIfai-pG8NdqdrfAN0y0Fc-WTQoF-lEUPLUVyRHLtHbSmxVuqlzw8hfLKKC1yUBCocPQQgfadCrzXCByKExWMfaMsUUHrIIitq1CjD8whYXeADEdUi1Suqnm139cr97-mdzInZ7Kv81tsH95qN3ZBQjTvi4af-B6kag190A5najDuVxFR3vrkmSK9ux-fVjz4KzKxL8msL_zONwL9DYIZjCbVoTl8DK-LcIYqjXWhAUhDb6Jdv4JRGTKl5qpbti84HF-4hzu0KIFqQHuFYpjPuTAE9Pq4jHUnqONuUrE0io5jSNZ2wQJo9IbnCvqAAnb7Y9nVSOFGDpYXNirjG3TIrSmPtSJmobQdtirh4K63lACGgquVTcmLnpxo5j-wwmbDKWpxlscZOjxmX40z91EM0-cW-hdv66ycgeYw-Rfa0thrrB9eyUjyaNIH6nY1udK5BnO4B2vJPRIUhKuJcT_4hWtAOp7h7w_7JIqboDYVJLbSEd48E=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

Re: cia

<8cee1259-7ad0-4442-8b19-ceb7e7534da6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26322&group=comp.theory#26322

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 20:26:44 -0800 (PST)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (M Kfivethousand)
 by: M Kfivethousand - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 04:26 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 2:59:26 PM UTC-6, wij wrote:
> On Saturday, 5 February 2022 at 04:01:11 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> > 0
> >
> > Ah yes...world's greatest genius, spending valuable research time where I could have been securing the nation, seriously, or curing diseases, or starting businesses, or volunteering to help the economy, but am instead spending it on...CIA typo criticism, wasting more and more of my time. Again, it hurts you more than it hurts me; I can honestly say I tried to help out, but the truth is, America doesn't want my help, not bad enough to ask for it and stop hurting me, so I guess I will get some rest and relaxation time while I pursue some hobbies, and you...well, the CIA will fail at all they do and secure a terrible legacy blah blah blah etc., and the Americans they've failed will suffer, including via death from the coronavirus and other diseases, poor economic conditions, and the state of being led by a Congress that achieves nothing but holding me captive illegally. Do I like it? No, but I feel less bad, because it's literally 0% my fault. I'll just relax until you're done destroying the USA, in accordance with your former friend UBL's plan that you decided to embrace.
> You are right.
> To my knowledge, PNP problem alone is worth $1000,000.

..One dollar is 75 rubles now.

mk5000

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? say yes, say yes
'Cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, but no still means no!--Magic! Rude

Re: cia

<b286a75d-12c1-4a5f-96d9-354382dd3ac1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26324&group=comp.theory#26324

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 07:02:46 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 15:02 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 11:26:46 PM UTC-5, M Kfivethousand wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 2:59:26 PM UTC-6, wij wrote:
> > On Saturday, 5 February 2022 at 04:01:11 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> > > 0
> > >
> > > Ah yes...world's greatest genius, spending valuable research time where I could have been securing the nation, seriously, or curing diseases, or starting businesses, or volunteering to help the economy, but am instead spending it on...CIA typo criticism, wasting more and more of my time. Again, it hurts you more than it hurts me; I can honestly say I tried to help out, but the truth is, America doesn't want my help, not bad enough to ask for it and stop hurting me, so I guess I will get some rest and relaxation time while I pursue some hobbies, and you...well, the CIA will fail at all they do and secure a terrible legacy blah blah blah etc., and the Americans they've failed will suffer, including via death from the coronavirus and other diseases, poor economic conditions, and the state of being led by a Congress that achieves nothing but holding me captive illegally. Do I like it? No, but I feel less bad, because it's literally 0% my fault. I'll just relax until you're done destroying the USA, in accordance with your former friend UBL's plan that you decided to embrace.
> > You are right.
> > To my knowledge, PNP problem alone is worth $1000,000.
> .One dollar is 75 rubles now.
>
> mk5000
>
> Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? say yes, say yes
> 'Cause I need to know
> You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
> Tough luck, my friend, but no still means no!--Magic! Rude

Here, let me give you a basic strategy/diplomacy tip: I have been writing to a lot of people on the internet, for the purpose of having some social interaction for various reasons. Although it doesn't bother me in a significant way any more, the idea of "suddenly seeming friendly and then unfriendly" used to bother me. It is what is known as a "sensitivity." By indicating that you "want to marry and 'have' my daughter for the rest of your life," when I have not had kids yet, you sound like you are airing a very nasty death threat--which I am exceedingly well-prepared for, actually, in the event that I get released some day--against my (hopefully) future family, although that may not have been what you meant. To interact more diplomatically, try watching what you say if you want to be polite to someone, to avoid "stepping on toes" so to speak and to make a good impression and help your career improve, whatever that is. If you are trying to be mean or unpleasant, that is a different story. In general, "acting sort of friendly" and then "acting like you 'might be a really nasty bad guy'" might be a cool trick to use in movies for children or a nasty way to hurt trauma victims....other than that, I can't think of a non-unwise use for that interpersonal tactic.

If you want me to answer your question, try working on how you phrased that and write to me again more politely. Communication skills are important both personally and professionally for almost all adults.

-Philip White