Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 11:20:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Update on Startup
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 19:20 UTC

Hi everyone,

I've been working rather diligently on my startup idea, and I have made tremendous progress. I am debating whether or not to do it, whatever happens for me at the end and if I have the money (I would prefer to self-invest), and I am leaning towards doing it...in terms of everything but graphics and maybe a little bit of "advanced security," I should be able to code everything on my own, maybe launching after having coded for 6-12 months or less.

Basically, I have a lot of great and very original ideas, and I'm looking forward to the likely outcome in which US IC moles lose the capability to continue to bother or "contain" me, a virtuous and ethical law-abiding US citizen who has done nothing wrong. My mood and general psychological have improved a lot, in spite of the aggressive adversary attempts to damage my health; most of these attempts have been thwarted, for now and in the future when they may continue at a less intense pace (the DOS is losing its "cheap capability" to attack me). Thus, I think I will be able to get going on more far-along-in-the-process steps with the startup idea I have when things finally reach a "snapping point" for the bad guys.

Please consider wishing me luck and rooting for me in my pro-US-economy, competitive, highly innovative journey to turn my great startup ideas into a startup reality! If I choose to pursue that path fully, it will probably occupy several years of my time, before I quit, pass control of the startup to someone else, and pursue fiction-related activities full-time.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)