Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 08:19:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Why Democrats and Republicans Are Risking Losing Everything: You
Would Prefer That Disabled People Not Exist, But Can't Quite Make It Happen.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:19 UTC

The reason why big-deal American political leaders and groups are failing:

- Such groups claim, "We don't aid everyone; not everyone is worth our time and our resources are limited. We simply don't care about the misdeeds of our leaders who have gotten us deals to get all that we ever wanted enough to even air any non-trivial criticisms of how they have preyed on innocents or to make them stop."
- Such groups also claim, "On principle, we never 'reward' efforts to fight us; we always make sure that fighting us leads to a bad outcome for those who try it, and especially those who succeed."

This philosophy is extremely isolating. A political entity that supports "Group X" will be induced to support leaders who hurt pretty much everyone who is not in Group X, doesn't value service from outsiders, and works to greatly damage anyone who challenges them even if a good point about mistakes is made. The entity will start to spread lies to get its way, and throw out fairness and ethics completely in a rabid quest for some finite set of goals to be achieved. In so doing, the entity ruins its ability to do so, becoming a political action organization that winds up supporting only members of Group X; on the floor of Congress, only when Group X = Christians or white people or low-to-moderate-income people can Group X have any chance of meeting its isolationist and vicious-to-others goals. Everyone other interest group gets a net benefit of less than or equal nothing over time, politically.

At this rate, in a few years, maybe that will make the impending and increasingly likely fate of gay marriage rights and other rights make sense to the buffoon-like "liberal" leaders who keep tossing them out so that they can keep acting like merciless and barbaric medieval war lords.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Why Democrats and Republicans Are Risking Losing Everything: You Would Prefer That Disabled People Not Exist, But Can't Quite Make It Happen.

<57626df1-18f6-4baa-bb8a-1944060ae439n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26387&group=comp.theory#26387

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 08:25:16 -0800 (PST)
Would Prefer That Disabled People Not Exist, But Can't Quite Make It Happen.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:25 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 11:19:53 AM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> The reason why big-deal American political leaders and groups are failing:
>
> - Such groups claim, "We don't aid everyone; not everyone is worth our time and our resources are limited. We simply don't care about the misdeeds of our leaders who have gotten us deals to get all that we ever wanted enough to even air any non-trivial criticisms of how they have preyed on innocents or to make them stop."
> - Such groups also claim, "On principle, we never 'reward' efforts to fight us; we always make sure that fighting us leads to a bad outcome for those who try it, and especially those who succeed."
>
> This philosophy is extremely isolating. A political entity that supports "Group X" will be induced to support leaders who hurt pretty much everyone who is not in Group X, doesn't value service from outsiders, and works to greatly damage anyone who challenges them even if a good point about mistakes is made. The entity will start to spread lies to get its way, and throw out fairness and ethics completely in a rabid quest for some finite set of goals to be achieved. In so doing, the entity ruins its ability to do so, becoming a political action organization that winds up supporting only members of Group X; on the floor of Congress, only when Group X = Christians or white people or low-to-moderate-income people can Group X have any chance of meeting its isolationist and vicious-to-others goals. Everyone other interest group gets a net benefit of less than or equal nothing over time, politically.
>
> At this rate, in a few years, maybe that will make the impending and increasingly likely fate of gay marriage rights and other rights make sense to the buffoon-like "liberal" leaders who keep tossing them out so that they can keep acting like merciless and barbaric medieval war lords.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

Of course, almost no outsider wants to serve some interest the interests of some interest group, whether agreeing with it or not, if the service is responded to with screw-you gestures. Actually, almost every outsider who wants to help an interest group that he/she has no personal interest in is likely to decline to do it without ample compensation.

Re: Why Democrats and Republicans Are Risking Losing Everything: You Would Prefer That Disabled People Not Exist, But Can't Quite Make It Happen.

<8d073a96-6595-4122-ab96-ebd15f9ca180n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26389&group=comp.theory#26389

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 08:30:58 -0800 (PST)
Would Prefer That Disabled People Not Exist, But Can't Quite Make It Happen.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:30 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 11:25:18 AM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 11:19:53 AM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> > The reason why big-deal American political leaders and groups are failing:
> >
> > - Such groups claim, "We don't aid everyone; not everyone is worth our time and our resources are limited. We simply don't care about the misdeeds of our leaders who have gotten us deals to get all that we ever wanted enough to even air any non-trivial criticisms of how they have preyed on innocents or to make them stop."
> > - Such groups also claim, "On principle, we never 'reward' efforts to fight us; we always make sure that fighting us leads to a bad outcome for those who try it, and especially those who succeed."
> >
> > This philosophy is extremely isolating. A political entity that supports "Group X" will be induced to support leaders who hurt pretty much everyone who is not in Group X, doesn't value service from outsiders, and works to greatly damage anyone who challenges them even if a good point about mistakes is made. The entity will start to spread lies to get its way, and throw out fairness and ethics completely in a rabid quest for some finite set of goals to be achieved. In so doing, the entity ruins its ability to do so, becoming a political action organization that winds up supporting only members of Group X; on the floor of Congress, only when Group X = Christians or white people or low-to-moderate-income people can Group X have any chance of meeting its isolationist and vicious-to-others goals. Everyone other interest group gets a net benefit of less than or equal nothing over time, politically.
> >
> > At this rate, in a few years, maybe that will make the impending and increasingly likely fate of gay marriage rights and other rights make sense to the buffoon-like "liberal" leaders who keep tossing them out so that they can keep acting like merciless and barbaric medieval war lords.
> >
> > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> Of course, almost no outsider wants to serve some interest the interests of some interest group, whether agreeing with it or not, if the service is responded to with screw-you gestures. Actually, almost every outsider who wants to help an interest group that he/she has no personal interest in is likely to decline to do it without ample compensation.

By the way, of course liberal group leaders won't respond to me directly out of prejudice, but discuss this amongst yourselves, ideally rather quickly because your goals are about to be in big trouble again, even more so this upcoming time: How exactly do you imagine that this is going to end if you don't have me liberated very very soon? What do you think will happen--how do you visualize it, how would you write that down as a narrative--and what possible resource, other than me, do you think that you might even possibly have available to your groups to salvage your socially liberal rights?