From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: The New Thing Being Announced Later Today
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 23:51:10 -0400
 by: Wally J - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 03:51 UTC

Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote

> Shitty trolls are shitty people.

Says, Jolly Roger... the iKook who always viciously attacks anyone saying
the truth about Apple to Alan Baker... the iKook with the lowest IQ.

Well, actually Joerg and Alan Baker can vie for the lowest IQ iKook role.

Of all the low-IQ iKooks, nospam's IQ is the highest - at about 20 points
below normal (which is easy to tell because of his sophomoric excuses).

What distinguishes the iKooks from normal people is people like Jolly Roger
and Alan Baker and Joerg Lorenz and Alan Browne and nospam never post to be
helpful.

*Their only goal is to defend against any truth about Apple being told.*
--
My two goals on the child-like Apple newsgroups is to learn from others as
I disseminate the truth about Apple - and to show iKooks for what they are.

Re: The New Thing Being Announced Later Today

<udu0ti$2gb99$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2643&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2643

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 21:07:13 -0700
 by: Alan - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 04:07 UTC

On 2023-09-13 20:51, Wally J wrote:
> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote
>
>> Shitty trolls are shitty people.
>
> Says, Jolly Roger... the iKook who always viciously attacks anyone saying
> the truth about Apple to Alan Baker... the iKook with the lowest IQ.
>
> Well, actually Joerg and Alan Baker can vie for the lowest IQ iKook role.
>
> Of all the low-IQ iKooks, nospam's IQ is the highest - at about 20 points
> below normal (which is easy to tell because of his sophomoric excuses).
>
> What distinguishes the iKooks from normal people is people like Jolly Roger
> and Alan Baker and Joerg Lorenz and Alan Browne and nospam never post to be
> helpful.
>
> *Their only goal is to defend against any truth about Apple being told.*

Dude... ...you NEED to get laid.