From: e.heu...@dvdwrite.de (eh)
Newsgroups: comp.os.vms
Subject: Re: Blade BL890c i4 - I need 8-10 of them
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 17:35:14 +0100
To: David Turner via Info-vax <info-vax@rbnsn.com>
running on the system "kishost2.serverpowered.net",
has NOT identified this incoming email as spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
root\@localhost for details. Content preview: Hi David,
is a AH384A BL890c i2 (quad) connector a part you're
looking for? If have one I do not need. The only problem I see is the shipping
cost. Content analysis details: (3.0 points, 5.0 required)
pts rule name description
3.0 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
[score: 0.5001]
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
0.0 KAM_DMARC_STATUS Test Rule for DKIM or SPF Failure with Strict
Alignment
 by: eh - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 16:35 UTC

Hi David,

is a AH384A BL890c i2 (quad) connector a part you're looking for?

If have one I do not need. The only problem I see is the shipping cost.

Best Regards
Eberhard

Am 02.02.2023 um 17:06 schrieb David Turner via Info-vax:
> Anyone know of any decommissioned BL890c i4 servers?
>
> I actually have the BL860/870 i4  but no front plates for the BL890c
> i4 (the 4 x server link plate)
>
> I was wondering if anyone might have played with using an i2 link on
> the i4. I am sure they are physically the same.
> Just slight change in firmware perhaps.
>
> Let me know if you do have some or know of some
>
> David

believed to be clean.