Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:02:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: wij, fbi
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 22:02 UTC

0

You are not allowed to email me. I will assume you are from Taiwan and not the US. Please betray your own country and not mine.

wij <wyniijj@gmail.com>
To:philipjwhite@yahoo.com
Thu, Feb 10 at 11:29 AM
Hello, Philip White. I am WIJ. After reading your post on comp.theory,
I feel the need to write to you directly via email. I just began
trying to read your posts on comp.theory seriously. What's going on?
Did you forget taking the medicine?

In https://groups.google.com/g/comp.theory/c/TIuJZ0Tk_M4?pli=1
You indicated I can send message through email to you.

wij <wyniijj@gmail.com>
To:philipjwhite@yahoo.com
Thu, Feb 10 at 11:29 AM
Hello, Philip White. I am WIJ. After reading your post on comp.theory,
I feel the need to write to you directly via email. I just began
trying to read your posts on comp.theory seriously. What's going on?
Did you forget taking the medicine?

In https://groups.google.com/g/comp.theory/c/TIuJZ0Tk_M4?pli=1
You indicated I can send message through email to you.

I do not want emails from you, go away.

Of course the FBI won't prosecute people who stalk me...you get way you pay for, USA.

Re: wij, fbi

<6480298f-1150-405c-aa56-e31896ae0043n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26463&group=comp.theory#26463

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:05:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: wij, fbi
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 22:05 UTC

Wow, it really looks like all mathematicians who are capable of proving the Hodge Conjecture are not seeing their service or talent very highly! What are the consequences of that, DOJ/DOS/DOD/DHS failure-pursuers?

Re: wij, fbi

<11337cba-4fe5-4611-a01d-c2b52676b57fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26465&group=comp.theory#26465

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:45:46 -0800 (PST)
From: wyni...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 22:45 UTC

On Friday, 11 February 2022 at 06:02:57 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> You are not allowed to email me. I will assume you are from Taiwan and not the US. Please betray your own country and not mine.

OK. I was worry about the opposite (your posts indicated to me you may have
someting else to say). As to the 'betray' things: I won't betray myself, that's all.
I think you do the same.