From: e.heu...@dvdwrite.de (Eberhard Heuser)
Newsgroups: comp.os.vms
Subject: Re: DVD/BluRay Write software
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 08:26:40 +0100
To: dturner@islandco.com, "comp.os.vms to email gateway" <info-vax@rbnsn.com>
running on the system "kishost2.serverpowered.net",
has NOT identified this incoming email as spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
root\@localhost for details.
Content preview: David, Here's my e-mail Adresse: e.heuser@dvdwrite.de You
may use dvdwrite.de to get more info about dvdwrite for openvms. Best regards
Eberhard Content analysis details: (3.8 points, 5.0 required)
pts rule name description
3.0 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
[score: 0.5008]
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
0.8 KAM_INFOUSMEBIZ Prevalent use of
.info|.us|.me|.me.uk|.biz|xyz|id|rocks|life
domains in spam/malware
0.0 KAM_DMARC_STATUS Test Rule for DKIM or SPF Failure with Strict
Alignment
 by: Eberhard Heuser - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 07:26 UTC

Am 11. Februar 2023 01:39:32 MEZ schrieb David Turner via Info-vax <info-vax@rbnsn.com>:
>So is it Mr E Heuser Hoffman still building the DVD-write software or is there a free version or what?
>
>I tried emailing Mr Heuser Hoffman and the email bounced
>
>Eberhardt. If you are reading this please email me your new address
>
>Mine is still the same.
>
>David Turner
>
>Island Computers
>
>--