"I never let my schooling get in the way of my education." -- Mark Twain

devel / comp.theory / the dopey adherents to the belief that "telling Philip White to f--- off every day" doesn't bother anyone "because he's so inherently despicable"

SubjectAuthor
* the dopey adherents to the belief that "telling Philip White to f---B.H.
`* the dopey adherents to the belief that "telling Philip White toBot
 `- the dopey adherents to the belief that "telling Philip White toB.H.

1
the dopey adherents to the belief that "telling Philip White to f--- off every day" doesn't bother anyone "because he's so inherently despicable"

<d2007ff8-fca0-46e6-96f7-53d645a9d1f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26619&group=comp.theory#26619

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 19:40:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: the dopey adherents to the belief that "telling Philip White to f---
off every day" doesn't bother anyone "because he's so inherently despicable"
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 03:40 UTC

0

I already won my case against you, you just threatened all of the "judges" into being silent. You think, "if I tell Philip White to f--- off every day in an outrageous way, all those wuss sensitive pansies out there will just treat it as one big incident and not a new one every day, and everyone will get over it quickly"...that is why you could be characterized as "very cognitively different" from the average neurotypical human. You would agree with that, and see yourselves "highly superior elite and intellectual geniuses of vicious competition and 'resource' management," but you don't see that most people would, if they understood you better, which they now do courtesy of me, see you as "totally disgusting bonkers idiots who might be able to benchpress some weights but couldn't get a date with a desirable man/woman to save their lives and wouldn't last a week not being stuffed in a locker in an American middle school or becoming an expelled loser if put in a position like that"...I believe that most normal Americans reject you in spite of your talents, and you interpret your differences as mere superiority, you interpret other people's differences as inferiority, and you don't see that when you shut up regular people, they will not tell you what mean things they want to do to you and have happen to you, because you wouldn't listen or change your outrageous behaviors anyway.

Basically, you don't understand cognitive diversity, you are evil predators, and you are cognitively about 3 years old in many ways. You're on a path to ruination, and you act like you're not, which makes you seem like you don't care.

Re: the dopey adherents to the belief that "telling Philip White to f--- off every day" doesn't bother anyone "because he's so inherently despicable"

<sukjal$iia$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26625&group=comp.theory#26625

From: rob...@botmail.net (Bot)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: the dopey adherents to the belief that "telling Philip White to
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 20:35:19 -0800
 by: Bot - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 04:35 UTC

On 2/16/2022 7:40 PM, B.H. wrote:

> 0
>
> I already won my case against you, you just threatened all of the "judges" into being silent. You think, "if I tell Philip White to f--- off every day in an outrageous way, all those wuss sensitive pansies out there will just treat it as one big incident and not a new one every day, and everyone will get over it quickly"...that is why you could be characterized as "very cognitively different" from the average neurotypical human. You would agree with that, and see yourselves "highly superior elite and intellectual geniuses of vicious competition and 'resource' management," but you don't see that most people would, if they understood you better, which they now do courtesy of me, see you as "totally disgusting bonkers idiots who might be able to benchpress some weights but couldn't get a date with a desirable man/woman to save their lives and wouldn't last a week not being stuffed in a locker in an American middle school or becoming an expelled loser if put in a position like that"...I believe that most normal Americans reject you in spite of your talents, and you interpret your differences as mere superiority, you interpret other people's differences as inferiority, and you don't see that when you shut up regular people, they will not tell you what mean things they want to do to you and have happen to you, because you wouldn't listen or change your outrageous behaviors anyway.
>
> Basically, you don't understand cognitive diversity, you are evil predators, and you are cognitively about 3 years old in many ways. You're on a path to ruination, and you act like you're not, which makes you seem like you don't care.

(B)ig
(H)emorrhoids

Re: the dopey adherents to the belief that "telling Philip White to f--- off every day" doesn't bother anyone "because he's so inherently despicable"

<9ba0b4ee-04cb-4dce-9070-7dd61921d8c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26632&group=comp.theory#26632

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 06:35:37 -0800 (PST)
f--- off every day" doesn't bother anyone "because he's so inherently despicable"
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 14:35 UTC

On Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 11:35:38 PM UTC-5, Bot wrote:
> On 2/16/2022 7:40 PM, B.H. wrote:
> >
> > 0
> >
> > I already won my case against you, you just threatened all of the "judges" into being silent. You think, "if I tell Philip White to f--- off every day in an outrageous way, all those wuss sensitive pansies out there will just treat it as one big incident and not a new one every day, and everyone will get over it quickly"...that is why you could be characterized as "very cognitively different" from the average neurotypical human. You would agree with that, and see yourselves "highly superior elite and intellectual geniuses of vicious competition and 'resource' management," but you don't see that most people would, if they understood you better, which they now do courtesy of me, see you as "totally disgusting bonkers idiots who might be able to benchpress some weights but couldn't get a date with a desirable man/woman to save their lives and wouldn't last a week not being stuffed in a locker in an American middle school or becoming an expelled loser if put in a position like that"...I believe that most normal Americans reject you in spite of your talents, and you interpret your differences as mere superiority, you interpret other people's differences as inferiority, and you don't see that when you shut up regular people, they will not tell you what mean things they want to do to you and have happen to you, because you wouldn't listen or change your outrageous behaviors anyway.
> >
> > Basically, you don't understand cognitive diversity, you are evil predators, and you are cognitively about 3 years old in many ways. You're on a path to ruination, and you act like you're not, which makes you seem like you don't care.
> >
> (B)ig
> (H)emorrhoids

It sounds like this is your assessment of what the US military accomplished in Iraq and Afghanistan. You, as an apparent representative of Germany's BND, assert that the greatest accomplishment of the US in Iraq and Afghanistan was essentially getting revenge against some Muslim extremists, damaging their levels of health, you might say? WOW, that's an even colder and more vindictive opinion of the US military and political leadership's performance in the War on Terror than mine.

Are you serious, or is literally everything you say and do on this Usenet group not intended to demonstrate or reflect the true opinions, attitudes, and goals of Germany? Would you like your posts to be viewed as "decoy posts," intended to waste some people's analytical time without accomplishing or saying anything serious or worth paying attention to at all?

-Philip White