lp1 on fire (One of the more obfuscated kernel messages)

devel / comp.theory / Re: aforementioned off-topic usenet poster green-lighters joe biden, nancy pelosi, cia

SubjectAuthor
* aforementioned off-topic usenet poster green-lighters joe biden,B.H.
`* aforementioned off-topic usenet poster green-lighters joe biden,M Kfivethousand
 `* aforementioned off-topic usenet poster green-lighters joe biden,B.H.
  `- aforementioned off-topic usenet poster green-lighters joe biden,B.H.

1
aforementioned off-topic usenet poster green-lighters joe biden, nancy pelosi, cia

<52836708-2bf9-45bd-9ee1-65ecc93b5d6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=25064&group=comp.theory#25064

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 17:38:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: aforementioned off-topic usenet poster green-lighters joe biden,
nancy pelosi, cia
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 01:38 UTC

0

Re: aforementioned off-topic usenet poster green-lighters joe biden, nancy pelosi, cia

<28066a22-9db5-4669-bf63-7a5360b35113n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26934&group=comp.theory#26934

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 15:44:10 -0800 (PST)
nancy pelosi, cia
From: marika5...@gmail.com (M Kfivethousand)
 by: M Kfivethousand - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:44 UTC

On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 7:38:02 PM UTC-6, B.H. wrote:
> 0

A lot of people claim Trump sanctioned nordstream

Pro forms
He never enforced the sanctions

Some people complain Biden did not sanction nordstream

He did
Mostly on the shipping companies delivering building materials

Today I read an article by babchenko

Hard to understand
Russian Sarcasm

He is asking why didn't Putin wait til after ns2 was complete
Whats the hurry
Does he have a dire prognosis

All he had to do was wait til next year

He also ends with the fact that years from now if Krym does not return to ukraine. The inhabitants will never identify as ethnic Russians but by religion and every other nationality but Russian because they will be so ashamed of Putin's war and devastation

mk5000

“Don’t tell Mom, but I think my little emergency last night was a sign. And I was thinking of you when it happened. So, I’m worried that this is a prediction about you. Do you have something big planned? Something dangerous that you’re going to do?”--- Saving Hascal's Horrors”
― Laura Smith

Re: aforementioned off-topic usenet poster green-lighters joe biden, nancy pelosi, cia

<9f1eac21-0e5e-4b51-a2de-e85726098202n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26950&group=comp.theory#26950

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 18:24:35 -0800 (PST)
nancy pelosi, cia
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 02:24 UTC

On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 6:44:13 PM UTC-5, M Kfivethousand wrote:
> On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 7:38:02 PM UTC-6, B.H. wrote:
> > 0
>
> A lot of people claim Trump sanctioned nordstream
>
> Pro forms
> He never enforced the sanctions
>
> Some people complain Biden did not sanction nordstream
>
> He did
> Mostly on the shipping companies delivering building materials
>
> Today I read an article by babchenko
>
> Hard to understand
> Russian Sarcasm
>
> He is asking why didn't Putin wait til after ns2 was complete
> Whats the hurry
> Does he have a dire prognosis
>
> All he had to do was wait til next year
>
> He also ends with the fact that years from now if Krym does not return to ukraine. The inhabitants will never identify as ethnic Russians but by religion and every other nationality but Russian because they will be so ashamed of Putin's war and devastation
>
> mk5000
>
> “Don’t tell Mom, but I think my little emergency last night was a sign. And I was thinking of you when it happened. So, I’m worried that this is a prediction about you. Do you have something big planned? Something dangerous that you’re going to do?”--- Saving Hascal's Horrors”
> ― Laura Smith

Yes, Putin is very bad. You are better off objectifying him--not in the sense that he is not actually human, but in the sense that you might wish to see him as a sort of "horrible Soviet doomsday computer" that is impossible or not worth it to shut down at this time. If you view him as very human and envy his wealth, you will overlook the bigger problems that you should fight. In particular, I believe that there are higher-priority bad guys in the world to fight and remove from power, e.g., in African countries that are suffering that don't make the news that much, and that strategic action that isn't highly individual-leader-focused is the best way to build a prosperous and safe world. VVP should be considered and analyze but obsessed over; he's just one very famous bad guy out there, no one should act like he's the only one or worry too much about what he wants for himself in life. People should fight for safety in Russia, including for journalists, not to destroy evil and avenge the past...Putin might wind up dead one day, but it must not be a priority, or it will be manipulated by those who think they can gain from evil deeds and by manipulating anti-Putin bloodlust. (Interestingly, you could consider the relationship between anti-Putin bloodlust, anti-Philip-White emotional-health-and-freedom-lust, and what has been done to the intellect of the CIA.)

Regarding everything else you wrote, here is what I have to say:

If you're trying to present a debating point I don't understand it. You won't identify yourself or your workplace, and you won't write in complete sentences.

I'm fine with discussing various current events issues with you, a stranger on the internet with unknown motives/affiliations, on the internet for now....but I think you should try to write more coherently if you want people to invest the time in writing thoughtful replies to your writing.

Others may want to reply though.

-Philip

Re: aforementioned off-topic usenet poster green-lighters joe biden, nancy pelosi, cia

<5591cf1f-1240-4093-9bbe-45f7995eaa13n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=26951&group=comp.theory#26951

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 18:26:02 -0800 (PST)
nancy pelosi, cia
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 02:26 UTC

On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 9:24:38 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
>
> Regarding everything else you wrote, here is what I have to say:
>
> If you're trying to present a debating point I don't understand it. You won't identify yourself or your workplace, and you won't write in complete sentences.
>
> I'm fine with discussing various current events issues with you, a stranger on the internet with unknown motives/affiliations, on the internet for now...but I think you should try to write more coherently if you want people to invest the time in writing thoughtful replies to your writing.

I said, "but not obsessed over." Curse the CIA!