Two is not equal to three, even for large values of two.

devel / comp.theory / Update On My Innovative Activities

SubjectAuthor
* Update On My Innovative ActivitiesB.H.
`- Update On My Innovative ActivitiesB.H.

1
Update On My Innovative Activities

<7245e50e-bd9a-4856-9b7e-ff0d33d2b65dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27003&group=comp.theory#27003

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 12:48:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Update On My Innovative Activities
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 20:48 UTC

Hi everyone,

I am still considering starting an internet web startup. I am also considering using of the great math ideas that I've thought of to work to invent proprietary "flying cars" that I could replace airlines with; eventually, I might have around 3000 cheap airports in the US. It could be a $75-billion industry or so. I probably wouldn't run the firm, but might sell IP to get money to start it, and then hire a different CEO--someone very ethical with business training, to whom I would not explain how my ideas work--to run the firm, while I might do some innovation work for a little while and then not work there for long in the long-term.

In general, I am considering a lot of other non-website ideas for businesses...of course, system safety is a concern, but I should be able to compete safely and successfully if I get to that point and choose to.

I have thought about building "non-lethal safe guns" someday, but I'm not sure I would know how to do that, so I might focus on different tasks...I probably wouldn't try to replace automobiles; my basic idea is that people could fly to any of my airports in the USA, and then drive under 30 miles to a destination if they wanted to.

I'll keep people updated on my activities and ideas for now.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Update On My Innovative Activities

<1bc953c3-6263-4764-b7df-5c24f717efccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27004&group=comp.theory#27004

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 12:50:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Update On My Innovative Activities
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 20:50 UTC

On Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 3:48:46 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am still considering starting an internet web startup. I am also considering using of the great math ideas that I've thought of to work to invent proprietary "flying cars" that I could replace airlines with; eventually, I might have around 3000 cheap airports in the US. It could be a $75-billion industry or so. I probably wouldn't run the firm, but might sell IP to get money to start it, and then hire a different CEO--someone very ethical with business training, to whom I would not explain how my ideas work--to run the firm, while I might do some innovation work for a little while and then not work there for long in the long-term.
>
> In general, I am considering a lot of other non-website ideas for businesses...of course, system safety is a concern, but I should be able to compete safely and successfully if I get to that point and choose to.
>
> I have thought about building "non-lethal safe guns" someday, but I'm not sure I would know how to do that, so I might focus on different tasks...I probably wouldn't try to replace automobiles; my basic idea is that people could fly to any of my airports in the USA, and then drive under 30 miles to a destination if they wanted to.
>
> I'll keep people updated on my activities and ideas for now.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

(I meant to say, "1000 cheap airports," not 3000. By "cheap" I mean that the flights wouldn't cost much. That was my mistake, not a CIA typo.)