<james> abuse me. I'm so lame I sent a bug report to debian-devel-changes -- Seen on #Debian

computers / comp.sys.mac.apps / Re: [NEWS] Apple terminates Epic Games? App Store account

SubjectAuthor
o Re: [NEWS] Apple terminates Epic Games? App Store accountRichard L. Hamilton

1
Re: [NEWS] Apple terminates Epic Games? App Store account

<e08mI.322446$J_5.218886@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=272&group=comp.sys.mac.apps#272

From: rlha...@smart.net (Richard L. Hamilton)
Subject: Re: [NEWS] Apple terminates Epic Games? App Store account
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.games.misc
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 10:35:54 GMT
 by: Richard L. Hamilton - Mon, 10 May 2021 10:35 UTC

In article <rts419$8rc$1@dont-email.me>,
=?UTF-8?Q?Peter_K=c3=b6hlmann?= <peter-koehlmann@t-online.de> writes:
> Am 15.01.21 um 13:53 schrieb Savageduck:
>> On Jan 15, 2021 at 4:26:07 AM PST, "Peter Köhlmann"
>> <peter-koehlmann@t-online.de> wrote:

>>> I see. Not enough brains to see the general problem
>>
>> Nope! Enough brain to not need the distraction of infantile games to get
>> through the day.
>>

> Exactly like I said. Not enough brains. A game is not the general problem.

No, the general problem is those who want NO rules, or want to do in-app
purchases with little or no cut to Apple. They're like anarchists, a riot
waiting to happen, or parasites. Vermin should be stepped on until they splat.

You want a platform that lets anyone do anything, make your own platform.
Good luck with that, even if you can sell it, it'll be broken all the time.