The amount of weight an evangelist carries with the almighty is measured in billigrahams.

computers / comp.mobile.ipad / Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play Store repository to Windows - WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play Store repository Wally J
`* Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play Storecandycanearter07
 +* Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play Store repository Wally J
 |`- Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play Storecandycanearter07
 `- Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play StoreAlan

1
Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play Store repository to Windows - WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT!

<uei3vf$1dh4q$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2727&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2727

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play Store repository to Windows - WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT!
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:02:06 -0400
 by: Wally J - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 19:02 UTC

Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote

> [...]
> directly off the Google Play Store repository.
> <https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/galaxya325g.11604613/recent-content>
>
> Case in point is the Aurora Store developers fixed two bugs for me just
> this week, as did the App Finder developers (who fixed two more bugs!).
>
> Aurora Store bugs I filed that they fixed (post 2170 has a summary).
> <https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-5-0-aurora-store-open-source-google-play-client.3739733/post-89023947>
>
> App Finder bugs I filed that they fixed (post 189 has a summary).
> <https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-6-0-app-finder-the-most-advanced-search-engine-for-android-apps.4578809/post-89024201>
>
> In summary, you can search for, download and "not delete" any app on the
> Google Play Store repository without having to create a Google Account.
>
> Note that with a seamless integration to Windows 10 (which is cc'd on this
> note because of this fantastic ability) a bonus is the following results:
>
> 1. *When you save an APK on Android - it's AUTOMATICALLY saved to Windows*
> 2. *When you slide an APK from Windows - it's also AUTOMATICALLY installed*
>
> Notice this means that the instant you install any app (including each and
> every version of that app), the APK is "not deleted", which means the APK
> is saved onto a Windows drive letter (all over Wi-Fi on your local LAN)!
>
> And, users know I have a perfectly tuned Windows menu system which uses the
> Windows XP start menu folders (a verbatim copy!) on Windows 10 - where only
> one person out of a million knows how to do that trivially simple task.
>
> That way, all Windows machines from Windows XP to today - have the same
> menu (it's literally the same files - simply copied from XP to Win10).
>
> And all Android devices also have the same menu of folders and shortcuts
> (in EXACTLY the same positions, the same apps, the same names, etc.)
>
> All done automatically!
> (if you're smart)
>
> In addition, even if you did NOT set up your entire Android phone to be a
> drive letter on Windows, all you have to do is mirror Android onto your PC
> monitor and just slide the APK from Windows over to Android to install it.
>
> Furthermore, you can save your entire Android homescreen automatically to a
> Windows file and then you can re-populate any phone EXACTLY as before.
>
> However, that takes use of a launcher that can back up the Android app
> launching filesystem (every folder in its place & every app shortcut too!)
> to the Windows file system (which is easily done with the Nova launcher).
>
> Nova launcher use-model tutorial I filed to help others have perfect menus!
> <https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-4-0-nova-launcher.1389071/post-89028121>
>
> As always, if you know more than I do about setting up either Windows, iOS,
> or Android, please add value as we can all constantly teach each other.
>
> Working together & learning from each other is what makes us intelligent.

*Unfortunately, this works on all file systems _except_ on iOS*

Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play Store repository to Windows - WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT!

<uei485$3kpvs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2728&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2728

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play Store
repository to Windows - WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT!
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:06:45 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 19:06 UTC

On 9/21/23 14:02, Wally J wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Furthermore, you can save your entire Android homescreen automatically to a
>> Windows file and then you can re-populate any phone EXACTLY as before.
>>
>> However, that takes use of a launcher that can back up the Android app
>> launching filesystem (every folder in its place & every app shortcut too!)
>> to the Windows file system (which is easily done with the Nova launcher).
>>
>> Nova launcher use-model tutorial I filed to help others have perfect menus!
>> <https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-4-0-nova-launcher.1389071/post-89028121>
>>
>> As always, if you know more than I do about setting up either Windows, iOS,
>> or Android, please add value as we can all constantly teach each other.
>>
>> Working together & learning from each other is what makes us intelligent.
>
> *Unfortunately, this works on all file systems _except_ on iOS*

Why is this a new thread tho?

Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play Store repository to Windows - WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT!

<uei526$3ln6f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2730&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2730

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:20:38 -0400
 by: Wally J - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 19:20 UTC

candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote

>> *Unfortunately, this works on all file systems _except_ on iOS*
>
> Why is this a new thread tho?

Good question...
I have two goals on Usenet - one of which is to teach and learn.

The other is to show the iKooks for the ignorant liars that they are.

There's something wrong with iKooks - they can't fathom that their vaunted
operating system is brain dead in almost every way possibly imaginable.

The ability to intelligently search for, download, "not delete" and
automatically save those IPAs to the Windows filesystem is not in iOS.

The point being iOS is like a toy barbie-doll corvette.
Compared to a real car.

That's the point I'm making to the newsgroups on this cc list.
a. They're all ignorant iKooks
b. They know NOTHING about any operating system

My job is to teach them what they don't know.
And to show the world how fantastically ignorant they are.

How'd I do?
:)

Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play Store repository to Windows - WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT!

<uei57u$3kpvs$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2731&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2731

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
repository to Windows - WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT!
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:23:42 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 19:23 UTC

On 9/21/23 14:20, Wally J wrote:
> The point being iOS is like a toy barbie-doll corvette.
> Compared to a real car.

To be fair, real cars are trying to become more walled garden and locked
down too.

> How'd I do?
> :)

Pretty good I'd say

Re: Download, install & "not delete" APKs from the Google Play Store repository to Windows - WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT!

<ueidtk$3n51q$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2740&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2740

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
repository to Windows - WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT!
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:51:48 -0700
 by: Alan - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 21:51 UTC

On 2023-09-21 12:06, candycanearter07 wrote:
> [...]
>>> Windows file and then you can re-populate any phone EXACTLY as before.
>>>
>>> However, that takes use of a launcher that can back up the Android app
>>> launching filesystem (every folder in its place & every app shortcut
>>> too!)
>>> to the Windows file system (which is easily done with the Nova
>>> launcher).
>>>
>>> Nova launcher use-model tutorial I filed to help others have perfect
>>> menus!
>>>
>>> <https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-4-0-nova-launcher.1389071/post-89028121>
>>>
>>> As always, if you know more than I do about setting up either
>>> Windows, iOS,
>>> or Android, please add value as we can all constantly teach each other.
>>>
>>> Working together & learning from each other is what makes us
>>> intelligent.
>>
>>   *Unfortunately, this works on all file systems _except_ on iOS*

Arlen's technical incompetence.