Dinosaurs aren't extinct. They've just learned to hide in the trees.

devel / comp.theory / britney spears, john nash, philip white, all mentally ill adults and children in the usa

SubjectAuthor
* britney spears, john nash, philip white, all mentally ill adults andB.H.
`- britney spears, john nash, philip white, all mentally ill adultsB.H.

1
britney spears, john nash, philip white, all mentally ill adults and children in the usa

<cda20770-abfb-4733-a2ad-3b1e9418be27n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27379&group=comp.theory#27379

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 18:34:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: britney spears, john nash, philip white, all mentally ill adults and
children in the usa
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 02:34 UTC

1

I just realized that I need to do this. I was thinking about Roe v. Wade, and realized that when it is gone, the expected value of female power, including female assertiveness in the country, will decrease dramatically.

That's too bad. It's like what happened to mental patients after gun ownership was mostly banned for mentally ill people in VA and beyond after the VT massacre. This sort of action is driving the country crazy, but I'm focused on my health and rights right now.

My "1" is intended to improve the outcomes and power of people who are mentally ill leaders, regular mentally ill people, and our ability to exercise political power to support our own rights. If I can't draw on group membership as a mentally ill person to support my rights, then of course all groups will eventually follow me down the drain, with no exceptions.

That is why I changed my mind; I had planned to only give a 1 to a deceased Holocaust victim with a disability, but I realize that I need to do a little more than that...mentally ill people must thrive or we're going to all be doomed. If I can't have a high expected value for all mentally ill people to be able to support themselves assertively when our rights challenged, then that would not be good for me or anyone. I just realized that within the last hour, so I'm posting it now.

Re: britney spears, john nash, philip white, all mentally ill adults and children in the usa

<3f7bda98-0ffb-471e-b9d2-b611ae14bb31n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27399&group=comp.theory#27399

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 06:00:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: britney spears, john nash, philip white, all mentally ill adults
and children in the usa
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 14:00 UTC

On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 9:34:35 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> 1
>
> I just realized that I need to do this. I was thinking about Roe v. Wade, and realized that when it is gone, the expected value of female power, including female assertiveness in the country, will decrease dramatically.
>
> That's too bad. It's like what happened to mental patients after gun ownership was mostly banned for mentally ill people in VA and beyond after the VT massacre. This sort of action is driving the country crazy, but I'm focused on my health and rights right now.
>
> My "1" is intended to improve the outcomes and power of people who are mentally ill leaders, regular mentally ill people, and our ability to exercise political power to support our own rights. If I can't draw on group membership as a mentally ill person to support my rights, then of course all groups will eventually follow me down the drain, with no exceptions.
>
> That is why I changed my mind; I had planned to only give a 1 to a deceased Holocaust victim with a disability, but I realize that I need to do a little more than that...mentally ill people must thrive or we're going to all be doomed. If I can't have a high expected value for all mentally ill people to be able to support themselves assertively when our rights challenged, then that would not be good for me or anyone. I just realized that within the last hour, so I'm posting it now.

(I should have said, "mentally ill people who have been involuntarily hospitalized," I think that's what the law change was.)