Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 09:19:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: alexei navalny, people who are uyghur muslims being detained in china
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 17:19 UTC

1

At this point it is a strategic move, not a move intended to help Ukraine.

I would appreciate a thank-you for this, but I do not hold sick or tortured or captive victims of tragedies accountable for "lack of gratitude," i.e., it doesn't need to be a thank-you from the targets of my "1," which is a positive gesture. I don't like being treated badly, but I hold leaders responsible for endless campaigns to incessantly continue the act of "slapping me," not average citizens who don't even have the power to do that and who might be extremely distraught and not thinking clearly. Leadership is a form of a job, and it is one I want to do as a volunteer when/if I get out of captivity; I don't hold myself or anyone else who is treated very shabbily accountable the way I hold fortunate and free leaders accountable. (I would hold Navalny accountable if he were doing fine, but he has been captured and is not being treated well, so he doesn't owe me anything for this "1" or for other assistance from me; according to me, people in extreme distress are to be treated differently from so-called "representatives.")