No user-servicable parts inside. Refer to qualified service personnel.

devel / comp.theory / Re: cia

SubjectAuthor
* ciaB.H.
`* ciawij
 `* ciaB.H.
  `* ciawij
   `* ciaB.H.
    +- ciaB.H.
    `* ciawij
     `* ciaB.H.
      `* ciawij
       `* ciaB.H.
        `* ciawij
         `* ciaB.H.
          `- ciawij

1
cia

<6e546278-a977-4bd0-ac6f-cf75f1b67fcan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27701&group=comp.theory#27701

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 09:58:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: cia
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 16:58 UTC

0

Lunatic politicians insist that I respond to their arguments, but the CIA won't stop interfering with my responses with typos.

What do you think should happen to the CIA and Congressional leaders like Spanberger for this infraction, readers? What can you do about her bad behavior, are you just going to sit there and let her smack (willing or unwilling) Henrico County residents for no reason? What would you do to her interests, within ethical/legal constraints of course, perhaps as meanly as possible, if she attacked you, assuming she hasn't already? (Has she tried to order you not to socialize with anyone you might want to talk to in the community?)

What's the nastiest legal and appropriate way you can think of to fight back against fugitive crooks like A.S. and the crooked CIA spies?

Re: cia

<1aef8599-9e8b-42e1-9e09-6067907bda7en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27702&group=comp.theory#27702

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: cia
From: wyni...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 17:46 UTC

On Monday, 14 March 2022 at 00:58:38 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> Lunatic politicians insist that I respond to their arguments, but the CIA won't stop interfering with my responses with typos.
Let them alone, do your business.

> What do you think should happen to the CIA and Congressional leaders like Spanberger for this infraction, readers? What can you do about her bad behavior, are you just going to sit there and let her smack (willing or unwilling) Henrico County residents for no reason? What would you do to her interests, within ethical/legal constraints of course, perhaps as meanly as possible, if she attacked you, assuming she hasn't already? (Has she tried to order you not to socialize with anyone you might want to talk to in the community?)

CIA people are elite people of US country, you are big-headed loser and scumbag
of your family and the society. Yes, I believe they have their justified ethical/legal
reasons to do what they do.
Anyone can socialize with anyone in the community, if that one is not so big-headed
to define the social rule that everyone must obey.

> What's the nastiest legal and appropriate way you can think of to fight back against fugitive crooks like A.S. and the crooked CIA spies?

I would try to make friend of fugitives.

Re: cia

<0f4fcae2-1c27-48a7-ac0a-85e9a1aa820bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27703&group=comp.theory#27703

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 11:27:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:27 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 1:46:51 PM UTC-4, wij wrote:
> On Monday, 14 March 2022 at 00:58:38 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> > 0
> >
> > Lunatic politicians insist that I respond to their arguments, but the CIA won't stop interfering with my responses with typos.
> Let them alone, do your business.

Ah, the self-proclaimed fascist predator "wij" is back for more--you want to lose another debate.

I am not bothering any politicians. I am criticizing them, not doing anything in appropriate; there is a very well-known law in the US called "the first amendment" that guarantees me and every other US citizen the right to freedom of speech. There are certain exceptions to that, including "clear and present danger" and harassment/stalking.

Your very old little trick--trying to accuse me of not leaving your "allies" alone, when it is you and your "allies" who are guilty of not leaving me alone--sounds like an invitation to either squawk or pathologize your behavior and accuse you of "delusional projection," because like so many other of the job-vacancy-fillers, you want to say that *I* have done what actually *you* are responsible for, just as many of you would prefer that *I* do the job that *you* have been hired to do. It's an obsolete Confederate mentality that doesn't work any more, you'll see that sooner or later along with the rest of them.

Would you like to say the same dumb thing again later, so that I can respond to it in a slightly different way? It won't help you, likely nothing will.

> > What do you think should happen to the CIA and Congressional leaders like Spanberger for this infraction, readers? What can you do about her bad behavior, are you just going to sit there and let her smack (willing or unwilling) Henrico County residents for no reason? What would you do to her interests, within ethical/legal constraints of course, perhaps as meanly as possible, if she attacked you, assuming she hasn't already? (Has she tried to order you not to socialize with anyone you might want to talk to in the community?)
> CIA people are elite people of US country, you are big-headed loser and scumbag
> of your family and the society. Yes, I believe they have their justified ethical/legal
> reasons to do what they do.

The CIA was probably fine in the 1980's, and now it is not. What do you think the CIA is for, what do you think it does, and why do you think it is different from the FBI, US military, or the Department of Education? What's your insight about American government?

I am not a big-headed loser or scumbag, we've been over this; you like to repeat the same dumb things, like Peter Olcott's halting problem ideas but offensive and not harmless, and unlike Peter Olcott, you present no supporting arguments or evidence to even pretend to back up your claims. That is why all of your lies are easily dismissed.

> Anyone can socialize with anyone in the community, if that one is not so big-headed
> to define the social rule that everyone must obey.

I don't think that will be true for you if you are really Taiwanese and you keep doing your job like this. You will not be likely to socialize with anyone.

What idiots raised you to be as you are?

> > What's the nastiest legal and appropriate way you can think of to fight back against fugitive crooks like A.S. and the crooked CIA spies?
> I would try to make friend of fugitives.

You seem to try to do a lot of things.

-Philip White

Re: cia

<e67e3939-3560-4d30-b9cc-53e186acb25fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27708&group=comp.theory#27708

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: wyni...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 21:17 UTC

On Monday, 14 March 2022 at 02:27:45 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
>
> I am not a big-headed loser or scumbag, we've been over this; you like to repeat the same dumb things, like Peter Olcott's halting problem ideas but offensive and not harmless, and unlike Peter Olcott, you present no supporting arguments or evidence to even pretend to back up your claims. That is why all of your lies are easily dismissed.
> > Anyone can socialize with anyone in the community, if that one is not so big-headed
> > to define the social rule that everyone must obey.
> I don't think that will be true for you if you are really Taiwanese and you keep doing your job like this. You will not be likely to socialize with anyone.
>
> What idiots raised you to be as you are?
> > > What's the nastiest legal and appropriate way you can think of to fight back against fugitive crooks like A.S. and the crooked CIA spies?
> > I would try to make friend of fugitives.

You had ready lost the debate (you changed the subject to Hodge Conjecture)..
I am not interested in the imagined dogfight like PO's. But, if you insist I lost,
you can keep live in your own dream with your own unreal logic.
It is safe to say 80% of your posts support my allegation. Big-headed loser
and scumbag are the simple sum-up.

Well, my mentality is full of love and peace, yours are full of grudge and
complains and distorted interpretations (including various kind of personal
and government attack and phones, keyboard, ..., etc), thinking that all
people around you have to like you (big-headed loser and scumbag) and your
innovation (nearly all good students can provide). Of course this is hardly the
reality, so you made up stories that people around you are all doing evil
things to you all day long. Repent, my prey.

Re: cia

<bfc43cd7-3f21-451d-a0fa-4149a7026743n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27710&group=comp.theory#27710

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:47:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 21:47 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 5:17:07 PM UTC-4, wij wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > -Philip White
> You had ready lost the debate (you changed the subject to Hodge Conjecture).
> I am not interested in the imagined dogfight like PO's. But, if you insist I lost,
> you can keep live in your own dream with your own unreal logic.
> It is safe to say 80% of your posts support my allegation. Big-headed loser
> and scumbag are the simple sum-up.
>
> Well, my mentality is full of love and peace, yours are full of grudge and
> complains and distorted interpretations (including various kind of personal
> and government attack and phones, keyboard, ..., etc), thinking that all
> people around you have to like you (big-headed loser and scumbag) and your
> innovation (nearly all good students can provide). Of course this is hardly the
> reality, so you made up stories that people around you are all doing evil
> things to you all day long. Repent, my prey.

"Well well well!"

Okay, I'll respond again.

You lost the debate because you presented no valuable information or arguments or evidence to support your conclusion. What would you like to believe the debate is? If you had two things to say about it, and I can't predict what they would be, what would they be?

Your mentality isn't full of love and peace if you are an evil fascist predator. Who is your target audience, whom do you want to think that you are a dominant pacifist peaceful lover who wins insult fights with Jack-Sparrow-like irreverence for rules? If you want to make me look like an uptight bastard, I don't actually care. I am not even socializing on a consensual basis right now.

I have as many complaints as a former slave of Confederates or a Holocaust survivor, not that I am literally either of those things.

I don't think all people have to like you, whose mentality did you swap my mentality with this time?

My innovation is not trivial or run-of-the-mill, it is brilliant and uncontestedly so, as a matter of fact.

I'm not your prey, if your tone of being able to relax is supposed to infect working American with an easy-breezy feeling to the effect of that "rules don't matter when you're pals with w-i-j and his type of totally suave and awesome guy, come chill with me and whatnot," then you are welcome to take any actual social-type prey you can scrounge up into liking you to a trailer park and marry him/her and start a new life, away from me and the action of trafficking me.

I just want to be left alone by the surveillance bot, and yes, I'm out here, appealing again, for the right to leave and go away from nutty predators who think their "reputations" are pristine and perfect due to a lack of being in touch with moral and social reality.

-Philip White

Re: cia

<2ebdce2c-8491-45d0-a322-025f67a80336n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27711&group=comp.theory#27711

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:49:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 21:49 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 5:47:47 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
>
> My innovation is not trivial or run-of-the-mill, it is brilliant and uncontestedly so, as a matter of fact.
>
> I'm not your prey, if your tone of being able to relax is supposed to infect working American with an easy-breezy feeling to the effect of that "rules don't matter when you're pals with w-i-j and his type of totally suave and awesome guy, come chill with me and whatnot," then you are welcome to take any actual social-type prey you can scrounge up into liking you to a trailer park and marry him/her and start a new life, away from me and the action of trafficking me.
>
> I just want to be left alone by the surveillance bot, and yes, I'm out here, appealing again, for the right to leave and go away from nutty predators who think their "reputations" are pristine and perfect due to a lack of being in touch with moral and social reality.

I said "have to like me." Maybe you'll get a laugh over the typo from the "zero consicentiousness squad"?

Re: cia

<993b1a4e-58b6-4fd2-a989-73732c35e8e0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27712&group=comp.theory#27712

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 16:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: wyni...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 23:14 UTC

> > You had ready lost the debate (you changed the subject to Hodge Conjecture).
> > I am not interested in the imagined dogfight like PO's. But, if you insist I lost,
> > you can keep live in your own dream with your own unreal logic.
> > It is safe to say 80% of your posts support my allegation. Big-headed loser
> > and scumbag are the simple sum-up.
> >
> > Well, my mentality is full of love and peace, yours are full of grudge and
> > complains and distorted interpretations (including various kind of personal
> > and government attack and phones, keyboard, ..., etc), thinking that all
> > people around you have to like you (big-headed loser and scumbag) and your
> > innovation (nearly all good students can provide). Of course this is hardly the
> > reality, so you made up stories that people around you are all doing evil
> > things to you all day long. Repent, my prey.
> "Well well well!"
>
> Okay, I'll respond again.
>
> You lost the debate because you presented no valuable information or arguments or evidence to support your conclusion. What would you like to believe the debate is? If you had two things to say about it, and I can't predict what they would be, what would they be?

As suggested, at least 80% of your posts can be used as the material to support
my allegation "big-headed loser and scumbag". I am very reluctant to read them
all to make a formal argument and I forgot the specific key information to you
because I decided to make it your choice. I don't think I am so bruteful playing my
prey this way.

> Your mentality isn't full of love and peace if you are an evil fascist predator. Who is your target audience, whom do you want to think that you are a dominant pacifist peaceful lover who wins insult fights with Jack-Sparrow-like irreverence for rules? If you want to make me look like an uptight bastard, I don't actually care. I am not even socializing on a consensual basis right now.

My allegation is not really an insult since it is fact, to me at least. If you think I like
to insult people, you are wrong.

> I have as many complaints as a former slave of Confederates or a Holocaust survivor, not that I am literally either of those things.
>
> I don't think all people have to like you, whose mentality did you swap my mentality with this time?

I changed my mind that bringing you to reality is enough.

> My innovation is not trivial or run-of-the-mill, it is brilliant and uncontestedly so, as a matter of fact.

As said, it is about competitivity (who would say to a 3 years kid, it's innovation is shit?).
A guy Amine Moulay Ramdane and some others posted many innovations in
'theory forum' every day like you did. People are expecting to read the real
STEM things, competitive enough, not the fight or poo of dog and cat or CIA
bots or the worms of the apple you ate.

> I'm not your prey, if your tone of being able to relax is supposed to infect working American with an easy-breezy feeling to the effect of that "rules don't matter when you're pals with w-i-j and his type of totally suave and awesome guy, come chill with me and whatnot," then you are welcome to take any actual social-type prey you can scrounge up into liking you to a trailer park and marry him/her and start a new life, away from me and the action of trafficking me.

OK, I can resist my predator instinct when every time I sensed an injured.

> I just want to be left alone by the surveillance bot, and yes, I'm out here, appealing again, for the right to leave and go away from nutty predators who think their "reputations" are pristine and perfect due to a lack of being in touch with moral and social reality.
>
> -Philip White

Your moral and ethical sense might be false under test partly because you have
used it a lot to cover your sin in the internet. The sense of being surveilled is also
likely a false one, you know it, except you want to cover something EVERY DAY.

Re: cia

<db628f73-c93f-4599-95de-3e1435eacbden@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27713&group=comp.theory#27713

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 17:22:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 00:22 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 7:15:00 PM UTC-4, wij wrote:
> > > You had ready lost the debate (you changed the subject to Hodge Conjecture).
> > > I am not interested in the imagined dogfight like PO's. But, if you insist I lost,
> > > you can keep live in your own dream with your own unreal logic.
> > > It is safe to say 80% of your posts support my allegation. Big-headed loser
> > > and scumbag are the simple sum-up.
> > >
> > > Well, my mentality is full of love and peace, yours are full of grudge and
> > > complains and distorted interpretations (including various kind of personal
> > > and government attack and phones, keyboard, ..., etc), thinking that all
> > > people around you have to like you (big-headed loser and scumbag) and your
> > > innovation (nearly all good students can provide). Of course this is hardly the
> > > reality, so you made up stories that people around you are all doing evil
> > > things to you all day long. Repent, my prey.
> > "Well well well!"
> >
> > Okay, I'll respond again.
> >
> > You lost the debate because you presented no valuable information or arguments or evidence to support your conclusion. What would you like to believe the debate is? If you had two things to say about it, and I can't predict what they would be, what would they be?
> As suggested, at least 80% of your posts can be used as the material to support
> my allegation "big-headed loser and scumbag". I am very reluctant to read them
> all to make a formal argument and I forgot the specific key information to you
> because I decided to make it your choice. I don't think I am so bruteful playing my
> prey this way.

So use it then. Use the arguments, use the words, form the sentences, state the case, or be quiet.

If you're reluctant to do the work to prove me to be a "big-headed loser" then you must concede the debate and quit your job as a criminal.

> > Your mentality isn't full of love and peace if you are an evil fascist predator. Who is your target audience, whom do you want to think that you are a dominant pacifist peaceful lover who wins insult fights with Jack-Sparrow-like irreverence for rules? If you want to make me look like an uptight bastard, I don't actually care. I am not even socializing on a consensual basis right now.
> My allegation is not really an insult since it is fact, to me at least. If you think I like
> to insult people, you are wrong.

The fact that it is a fact sticking to you--that's dative, study Latin if you want to learn more--doesn't make it true. "Your truth" can be factually wrong. If you don't like to insult people then don't do it. I would prefer not to debate and answer absurd charges from idiots like you to win my freedom, but I guess I have to do it.

It is amusing how deafeningly silent the criminals who have walled me up in this "technological prison" have been about the "justification" for it, it's almost like they know that there's no excuse for framing me for a "crime" and then imprisoning me illegally without anything like a trial. In terms of useful or substantive content, you are as silent as they are.

> > I have as many complaints as a former slave of Confederates or a Holocaust survivor, not that I am literally either of those things.
> >
> > I don't think all people have to like you, whose mentality did you swap my mentality with this time?
> I changed my mind that bringing you to reality is enough.

I don't understand your latest incoherent quip. Learn the language and talk or be silent. Codes and "Speedy Gonzalez" imitations are not serious arguments.

> > My innovation is not trivial or run-of-the-mill, it is brilliant and uncontestedly so, as a matter of fact.
> As said, it is about competitivity (who would say to a 3 years kid, it's innovation is shit?).
> A guy Amine Moulay Ramdane and some others posted many innovations in
> 'theory forum' every day like you did. People are expecting to read the real
> STEM things, competitive enough, not the fight or poo of dog and cat or CIA
> bots or the worms of the apple you ate.

I'm the most on-topic poster on the forum, and I posted three brilliant breathtaking innovations for free--Hodge, compression, PH = PSPACE (that one might have been already known by Kaveh Ghasemloo, I admit it)--while also debating during this prolonged emergency to win my freedom from criminal US politician human traffickers on both sides of the aisle.

> > I'm not your prey, if your tone of being able to relax is supposed to infect working American with an easy-breezy feeling to the effect of that "rules don't matter when you're pals with w-i-j and his type of totally suave and awesome guy, come chill with me and whatnot," then you are welcome to take any actual social-type prey you can scrounge up into liking you to a trailer park and marry him/her and start a new life, away from me and the action of trafficking me.
> OK, I can resist my predator instinct when every time I sensed an injured..
> > I just want to be left alone by the surveillance bot, and yes, I'm out here, appealing again, for the right to leave and go away from nutty predators who think their "reputations" are pristine and perfect due to a lack of being in touch with moral and social reality.
> >
> > -Philip White
> Your moral and ethical sense might be false under test partly because you have
> used it a lot to cover your sin in the internet. The sense of being surveilled is also
> likely a false one, you know it, except you want to cover something EVERY DAY.

I have not done anything immoral; present a counter-example if you've got one which you don't.

Of course I cover something every day, I have nothing else to do, thanks to idiots like you.

Why don't you find something positive to do, away from me? I would have no need to argue with you if you would concede that I'm right and deserve my freedom.

-Philip White

Re: cia

<7e271bdd-3a22-45b6-9c96-34ae38b8737en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27718&group=comp.theory#27718

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 17:57:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: wyni...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 00:57 UTC

On Monday, 14 March 2022 at 08:22:12 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:

> [...]
> > >
> > > -Philip White
> > Your moral and ethical sense might be false under test partly because you have
> > used it a lot to cover your sin in the internet. The sense of being surveilled is also
> > likely a false one, you know it, except you want to cover something EVERY DAY.
> I have not done anything immoral; present a counter-example if you've got one which you don't.
>
> Of course I cover something every day, I have nothing else to do, thanks to idiots like you.
>
> Why don't you find something positive to do, away from me? I would have no need to argue with you if you would concede that I'm right and deserve my freedom.

Then, I suggest revise and post these three innovations. Others are not
as important (to me) to reply (the key debate thing is for you to decide).

Re: cia

<7d14dbf1-3e2d-49b5-8a96-8d4b259f60f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27720&group=comp.theory#27720

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 01:03 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 8:57:10 PM UTC-4, wij wrote:

> [...]
> > > OK, I can resist my predator instinct when every time I sensed an injured.

> > > Your moral and ethical sense might be false under test partly because you have
> > > used it a lot to cover your sin in the internet. The sense of being surveilled is also
> > > likely a false one, you know it, except you want to cover something EVERY DAY.
> > I have not done anything immoral; present a counter-example if you've got one which you don't.
> >
> > Of course I cover something every day, I have nothing else to do, thanks to idiots like you.
> >
> > Why don't you find something positive to do, away from me? I would have no need to argue with you if you would concede that I'm right and deserve my freedom.
> >
> > -Philip White
> Then, I suggest revise and post these three innovations. Others are not
> as important (to me) to reply (the key debate thing is for you to decide)..

I posted them. Hodge conjecture proof, PTIME compression routine, PH = PSPACE proof.

Care to pick one and try to find a mistake? Since I'm unfortunately a human trafficking victim--a slave--I will even suspend my rudeness for the purpose of getting myself out of captivity for the duration of the discussion, even though you've made it clear you want me to be dead, if you will conduct your part of the debate respectfully. That means, don't say anything rude or illegal or threatening--don't mention your interests in fascism or predatory behavior, in particular--and then I will be respectful, strictly during that debate, too.

Since you only post inane drivel, I doubt you'll accept the offer. It is a serious offer, though, and it is clear that I've offered to engage in a serious debate, even with a claimed right-wing predator and foreign Taiwanese terrorist, to win my freedom. That should support the claim that I know I'm right, since I wouldn't agree to that if there any chance of me being proved wrong.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: cia

<6b1e518a-08e5-4e60-a255-b075ef2dbd9en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27722&group=comp.theory#27722

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 18:34:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: wyni...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 01:34 UTC

On Monday, 14 March 2022 at 09:03:24 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
>
> Since you only post inane drivel, I doubt you'll accept the offer. It is a serious offer, though, and it is clear that I've offered to engage in a serious debate, even with a claimed right-wing predator and foreign Taiwanese terrorist, to win my freedom. That should support the claim that I know I'm right, since I wouldn't agree to that if there any chance of me being proved wrong.

I cannot find a complete PTIME compression method and PH=PSPACE proof,
At most, to me, they are scattered. E.g. the compression algorithm idea I read
is based on "prime factors". That does not look like a feasible one.

The other about release thing, sorry, I forgot. I just remember my decision
that it is better to be decided by yourself. I wish I have time to recall.

Re: cia

<1dfab0b7-acca-46ea-b283-0e1dd0c1645bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=27723&group=comp.theory#27723

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 19:23:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 02:23 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 9:34:41 PM UTC-4, wij wrote:
> On Monday, 14 March 2022 at 09:03:24 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:

> > > Then, I suggest revise and post these three innovations. Others are not
> > > as important (to me) to reply (the key debate thing is for you to decide).
> > I posted them. Hodge conjecture proof, PTIME compression routine, PH = PSPACE proof.
> >
> > Care to pick one and try to find a mistake? Since I'm unfortunately a human trafficking victim--a slave--I will even suspend my rudeness for the purpose of getting myself out of captivity for the duration of the discussion, even though you've made it clear you want me to be dead, if you will conduct your part of the debate respectfully. That means, don't say anything rude or illegal or threatening--don't mention your interests in fascism or predatory behavior, in particular--and then I will be respectful, strictly during that debate, too.
> >
> > Since you only post inane drivel, I doubt you'll accept the offer. It is a serious offer, though, and it is clear that I've offered to engage in a serious debate, even with a claimed right-wing predator and foreign Taiwanese terrorist, to win my freedom. That should support the claim that I know I'm right, since I wouldn't agree to that if there any chance of me being proved wrong.
> >
> > -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)
> I cannot find a complete PTIME compression method and PH=PSPACE proof,
> At most, to me, they are scattered. E.g. the compression algorithm idea I read
> is based on "prime factors". That does not look like a feasible one.
>
> The other about release thing, sorry, I forgot. I just remember my decision
> that it is better to be decided by yourself. I wish I have time to recall..

Click here to read the complete article
Re: cia

<81273fcf-e5e5-4971-941d-3c9a47dc3ec7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid