"All we are given is possibilities -- to make ourselves one thing or another." -- Ortega y Gasset

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?nospam
+* Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?Andy Burnelli
|`- Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?Andy Burnelli
+* Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?Chris
|`- Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?Andy Burnelli
`- Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?Carlos E.R.

1
Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?

<240220221752421663%nospam@nospam.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=28340&group=comp.mobile.android#28340

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 17:52:42 -0500
 by: nospam - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 22:52 UTC

In article <sv915t$1g6bg$1@news.mixmin.net>, Andy Burnelli
<spam@nospam.com> wrote:

> > i never issued a death threat to you or anyone else.
> >
> > you are a liar.
>
> Tell it to the FBI as I reported it (and brought it up on the Apple
> newsgroups) the instant you did so (and will report _all_ such threats).

there's nothing to report. i have never issued a death threat to anyone.

on the other hand, you claim that i did can be considered defamatory.

> I've proven you wrong so many times I can't count how many there are.

there's nothing to count. it's 0.

> And yet you've never found even a _single_ fact from me to be wrong.

everyone has.

Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?

<sv92uh$1gack$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=28341&group=comp.mobile.android#28341

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:04:43 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:04 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> And yet you've never found even a _single_ fact from me to be wrong.
>
> everyone has.

You hate facts because your entire iKook belief system isn't based on facts.

The intelligence that is required to understand Putin's motive is to know
that each country that converts to a working democracy is a threat to his
propaganda machine, just as, on a far lower scale, nospam, the threat of
facts to you is that every fact instantly _destroys_ your imaginary belief
systems, where facts only bolster the belief systems of educated people.

Do you want me to even begin listing all the times you claimed a fact was
wrong simply because you don't like any facts that damage your self esteem
(given your self esteem is hugely derived from Apple marketing claims).

We could start with this one, for example, if you like:
*It's a fact iOS devices can't even graph Wi-Fi signal strength over time*
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/PZuec56EWB0>
--
Democracy is dangerous to Russia because Putin's despotic system isn't based
on freedom just as the iKooks imaginary belief system isn't based on facts.

Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?

<sv95al$1gg6c$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=28342&group=comp.mobile.android#28342

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:45:19 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:45 UTC

Below is a typical conversation with an iKook where the three factors exist:
a. The iKooks are not educated (so they can't comprehend any facts)
b. The iKooks have low IQ (so they try to bluff their way away from facts)
c. The iKooks derive their self esteem from Apple propaganda (not facts)

This representative conversation, posted verbatim, happened moments ago.

nospam wrote:

>>> yes they very definitely are encrypted.
>>
>> Wrong again, as you apparently aren't aware Apple has the encryption key.
>
> which means they are encrypted.

The way I know you're uneducated is your lack of grasp of detail since you
weren't even aware that Apple has the encryption key for most people (and
you can't control what other people do), which Apple employees are certainly
well aware of even if you clearly were not.

> apple will *only* provide that key to law enforcement in response to a
> legitimate court order, and that process is somewhat involved.

We covered this in detail where Apple hands your data away with a simple
note and nothing more in the vast majority of the cases, nospam (AFAICR).

Even so, we also covered that Apple's own policies state that they can look
at your data for almost any reason (we can dig up the exact cites but we
don't need to because all this shows you're ignorant of almost everything).
>> BTW, I can't claim to be smart
>
> because you are not

Another way to know that you lack sufficient IQ is that you have no _adult_
response to facts you simply weren't aware of, nospam.

You start with denying all facts you're simply ignorant of, and then you end
with trying to insult the user for telling you facts that you hate about
Apple.

All you iKooks suffer from the same three maladies.
1. You're un educated (most don't even have a high school degree)
2. You're ignorant (you don't even know Apple stores the key)
3. You derive your self esteem from Apple propaganda

That last item, coupled with the other two, is what makes you an iKook.
You deny all facts about Apple simply because you _hate_ them.

Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?

<svaje8$gpj$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=28346&group=comp.mobile.android#28346

From: ithink...@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 12:52:24 +0000
 by: Chris - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 12:52 UTC

On 24/02/2022 22:52, nospam wrote:
> In article <sv915t$1g6bg$1@news.mixmin.net>, Andy Burnelli
> <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
>

>>> i never issued a death threat to you or anyone else.
>>>
>>> you are a liar.
>>
>> Tell it to the FBI as I reported it (and brought it up on the Apple
>> newsgroups) the instant you did so (and will report _all_ such threats).
>
> there's nothing to report. i have never issued a death threat to anyone.
>
> on the other hand, you claim that i did can be considered defamatory.

It's libel in fact. Courts are readily prosecuting people for libellous
comments made online.

"Andy", you've gone too far. Provide clear evidence or retract the
comment. Don't play the victim and devalue the seriousness of the
allegation.

Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?

<svar5l$1knjt$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=28347&group=comp.mobile.android#28347

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 15:04:14 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 15:04 UTC

Chris wrote:

> It's libel in fact. Courts are readily prosecuting people for libellous
> comments made online.

I respond to Chris' baseless accusation as an adult.

For the _adults_ on this newsgroup... please read the proof below which
proves my point about iKooks being (a) poorly educated, (b) vastly low IQ,
and (c) they brazenly deny all facts simply because they don't like them.

This post from Chris is direct evidence the iKooks are not normal adults.
Their entire strongly held belief systems are based on exactly _zero_ facts.

*These low-IQ iKooks deny obvious facts _no adult_ would/could deny exist!*
> "Andy", you've gone too far. Provide clear evidence or retract the
> comment. Don't play the victim and devalue the seriousness of the
> allegation.

I take death threats against me and my family very seriously.

Hence I took Rod Speed's "*offer to arrange a death squad*" seriously and I
also took nospam's "*your death can be arranged*" seriously enough to report
both immediately to the FBI and I even gave you iKooks the link already.

The iKooks brazenly denied that the link in this very thread exists!
No educated normal IQ adult would deny what can't possibly be denied.

This is what is so very strange about these iKooks that I claim is what
defines them. They deny any fact that doesn't fit into their purely
imaginary belief systems which are themselves, based on _zero_ facts.

Chris just proved me right about iKooks since the link is _already_ there.
And yet, you iKooks vehemently deny that the link has already been provided.

It's exactly what iKooks always do.

I ask the _adults_ on this newsgroup who on earth is _that_ stupid?
a. Chris has the link already
b. Chris brazenly denies all facts (i.e., Chris denies the link is there)

How can that even happen with a normal IQ normally educated adult?
It can't, right?

Chris just proved my point about iKooks in spades:
a. These iKooks are incredibly uneducated & of incredibly low IQ
b. To the point of demanding a link which I _already_ gave them!

I _already_ gave the link and I already said nospam's threat wasn't as
obvious as the death threat from Rod Speed and that nospam denied he meant
his "your death can be arranged" as a death threat - but I'm the one being
threatened by nospam (simply for proving him wrong, mind you); so I am the
one who has the right to take nospam's threat seriously.

Do these iKooks discuss the claim like an adult would do it?
a. They could have clicked on the link
b. They could have seen that I proved exactly what I claim
c. And then, like an adult, they could have discussed the threat from nospam

Did _any_ of the iKooks do that which an _adult_ would do?
Nope.
1. Chris, an iKook, denied the fact existed
2. So did nospam (even as _he_ was the one who made the claim that
"your death can be arranged" so even he denied that the fact exists.

And yet, it does.

That's is classic iKook behavior.
a. Deny all facts they simply don't like
b. Without _ever_ even reading the links
c. And then demand a link when the link was already provided

This wouldn't be so classic if it wasn't proof of what happens all the time!
A. It won't matter if I give them a _hundred_ links.
B. They won't even read them before outright denying that the links exist.

Chris is a perfect example of what iKooks are.

1. I repeat: The proof Chris demands, is in the link I already provided
2. Chris is either too stupid to comprehend - or
3. More likely, Chris didn't even _read_ the link before denying it exist

That's what iKooks are.
a. They deny all facts they simply don't like
b. Without even reading the proof already provided
c. Instead of reading the cite & discussing what nospam said

Like an adult would.

All you iKooks are always the same (which is why you are iKooks).
1. These iKooks have no education whatsoever (they can't even look it up)
2. They all have a low IQ (they can't comprehend what the adults say)
3. And, they defend Apple to the death, even to the point of death threats

I repeat.
I already gave everyone the link where nospam said that my death could be
arranged and yet, these iKooks didn't even _read_ the link before denying
that a fact that is clearly a fact to all adults, doesn't exist to iKooks.
--
Apple knows they can't make those ungodly profits off an educated consumer.

Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?

<dmmg9jxi5i.ln2@Telcontar.valinor>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=36439&group=comp.mobile.android#36439

From: robin_li...@es.invalid (Carlos E.R.)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 20:55:25 +0100
 by: Carlos E.R. - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 19:55 UTC

On 2022-02-24 23:52, nospam wrote:
> In article <sv915t$1g6bg$1@news.mixmin.net>, Andy Burnelli
> <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
>

>>> i never issued a death threat to you or anyone else.
>>>
>>> you are a liar.
>>
>> Tell it to the FBI as I reported it (and brought it up on the Apple
>> newsgroups) the instant you did so (and will report _all_ such threats).

ROTFL! :-DDDDDD

--
Cheers, Carlos.