From: johnhrei...@thereinhardts.org (John H Reinhardt)
Newsgroups: comp.os.vms
Subject: Query I received for OpenVMS job near Houston
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 17:20:38 -0500
 by: John H Reinhardt - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 22:20 UTC

Hi John,

My name is Abhishek, and I am a recruiter with Net2Source Inc, a Global Workforce Solutions company headquartered in New Jersey.

Founded in 2007, we are an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries.

Based on your impressive profile, I think you could be a great fit for a role we have open with one of our clients. I am sharing few highlights of the role for your reference.

Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap – Right Talent – Right Time – Right Place – Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.

Please find below the job description.

Position: VMS Admin
Location: Sugar Land, TX (Onsite)
Long Term Contract

Skill set:
* Experience with Open VMS Alpha systems
* HandsOn experience with OpenVMS 8.4
* Network with HPE TCPIP
* Hardware and system experience encompass VAX and ALPHA cluster technologies
* Experience with TCP/IP, Oracle/DEC RDB and Oracle RDBMS Database Management and

Responsibility:
* OpenVMS technical assistance to applications developers, call center employees,
* Managing vendor relationships with HPE, Oracle, CA, Consoleworks, an alphaserver 80, alphaserver ES47's, alphaserver DS25, and alphaserver DS15
* Designing one samba configuration using NSF shares

If you are interested, please forward your resume to abhishek@net2source.com and you can also reach me at (201) 365-4885 to discuss your career aspirations.

Thanks,
Abhishek Kumar
Sr. Technical Recruiter
(201) 365-4885
abhishek@net2source.com
Address: 270 Davidson Ave Suite 704, Somerset, NJ, 08873
Website: www.net2source.com

I'm in Fort Worth and can't move. Feel free to go for it if you live near or can move to the HOuston, TX area.

John H. Reinhardt