It is now pitch dark. If you proceed, you will likely fall into a pit.

devel / comp.sys.cbm / Re: Commdore Related Magazines

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Commdore Related MagazinesLarry G
`* Commdore Related MagaDave Drum
 `- Re: Commdore Related MagaChris Gray

1
Re: Commdore Related Magazines

<a91e2648-a6af-4ce9-97f0-3f3e7eb12bcdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=287&group=comp.sys.cbm#287

Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 05:34:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Commdore Related Magazines
From: larryg12...@gmail.com (Larry G)
 by: Larry G - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 13:34 UTC

On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 9:59:18 AM UTC-4, Larry G wrote:
> Hi Folk,
> Anyone interested in Commodore related hard-copy magazines? A late friend donated his collection to me. Now, I have a lot of duplicates. I would like to find a good home for them. My location is in the United States

Hi again,
Okay, all the mags are trashed. I hated to do that but had no choice. I wish I could have found a home for them.

Commdore Related Maga

<637322255@f1.n770.z1301.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=288&group=comp.sys.cbm#288

From: nospam.D...@f1.n770.z1301.fidonet.org (Dave Drum)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Subject: Commdore Related Maga
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 05:16:00 +1200
 by: Dave Drum - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 17:16 UTC

-=> Larry G wrote to Larry G <=-

LG> On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 9:59:18 AM UTC-4, Larry G wrote:

LG> Hi Folk,
LG> Anyone interested in Commodore related hard-copy magazines? A late
LG> friend donated his collection to me. Now, I have a lot of duplicates.
LG> I would like to find a good home for them. My location is in the
LG> United States

LG> Hi again,
LG> Okay, all the mags are trashed. I hated to do that but had no choice.
LG> I wish I could have found a home for them.

I used to, before the horrors of CoVid, take my old magazines around
to any place with a "waiting room" - Doctor's offices, dentist's,
medical clinics, oil change places, etc.

They were newer (even if old to me) and more interesting than what was
already there.

Not just confuser magazines. Also automobiles, motorcycles, cooking,
etc. And Mother Earth News. Bv)=

.... Amiga made it possible. Commodore made it dead.

Re: Commdore Related Maga

<1b297027-20c6-4a4d-b5cc-b5e27e5290fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=290&group=comp.sys.cbm#290

Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 11:53:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Commdore Related Maga
From: cmgra...@gmail.com (Chris Gray)
 by: Chris Gray - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 19:53 UTC

On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 7:20:30 AM UTC-5, Dave Drum wrote:
> -=> Larry G wrote to Larry G <=-
>
> LG> On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 9:59:18 AM UTC-4, Larry G wrote:
>
> LG> Hi Folk,
> LG> Anyone interested in Commodore related hard-copy magazines? A late
> LG> friend donated his collection to me. Now, I have a lot of duplicates.
> LG> I would like to find a good home for them. My location is in the
> LG> United States
>
> LG> Hi again,
> LG> Okay, all the mags are trashed. I hated to do that but had no choice.
> LG> I wish I could have found a home for them.
>
> I used to, before the horrors of CoVid, take my old magazines around
> to any place with a "waiting room" - Doctor's offices, dentist's,
> medical clinics, oil change places, etc.
>
> They were newer (even if old to me) and more interesting than what was
> already there.
>
> Not just confuser magazines. Also automobiles, motorcycles, cooking,
> etc. And Mother Earth News. Bv)=
>
> ... Amiga made it possible. Commodore made it dead.
I wished I knew about this sooner. How many were you talking about? If we could have figured a reasonable shipping amount/pickup I probably would have grabbed them. I am in the U.S. as well.