An engineer is someone who does list processing in FORTRAN.

devel / comp.theory / Re: Regarding me being trafficked:

SubjectAuthor
* Regarding me being trafficked:B.H.
`* Regarding me being trafficked:B.H.
 +- Regarding me being trafficked:B.H.
 `- Regarding me being trafficked:B.H.

1
Regarding me being trafficked:

<3c004271-0f0f-4938-9308-18cc282d22d4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=28622&group=comp.theory#28622

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 08:05:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Regarding me being trafficked:
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 15:05 UTC

I just guessed another possible rebuttal from the hate criminals!:

"Philip, you say we can't diagnose you, because we're not science experts. But, you always say that you can characterize us as having committed crimes even though you're not a law expert."

Fine, if that's what you would argue: State your case, what scientific basis do you have for claiming that I'm "so crazy that I need to be isolated and forbidden from working or speaking, forever." Explain why it isn't a horrifying hate crime, human trafficking crime, and a thinly veiled effort to murder someone that you don't like because you're evil right-wing maniacs.

Use some science to back up your claims. I assert that my mental health is fine, and I've been perfectly stable since 2007. Imaginary personality quirks have been cited as part of a fabricated tale of my "instability and detestability"...manipulable people are influenced by professional political scammers to start preaching the case for my incarceration, when I'm a perfectly nice and respectable young man, not some deranged maniac as the bad guys want to claim.

Warning: You can't use "Philip is annoying to me" or "Philip sounds angry or passionate about something so he must be evil" or "I don't like Philip and would rather not socialize with him" as a claim that I am "too dangerous and unstable to be allowed to participate in American society."

If you fail to answer this, I'll go ahead and mark it down as "you have no response and concede the point that I'm stable." I'm directing this at the local community. If you suggest that I need not be argued with about your lies and smears about my health, then please understand that you are "voting" for the idea that you too can be captured and trafficked as I have been if a group of people decides that you are "uncool" according to them.

Answer carefully! Dodging the question would be unwise.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Regarding me being trafficked:

<79ffc862-1f60-4e47-808e-04520a0a0407n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=28631&group=comp.theory#28631

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 09:22:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Regarding me being trafficked:
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 16:22 UTC

On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 11:05:45 AM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> I just guessed another possible rebuttal from the hate criminals!:
>
> "Philip, you say we can't diagnose you, because we're not science experts.. But, you always say that you can characterize us as having committed crimes even though you're not a law expert."
>
> Fine, if that's what you would argue: State your case, what scientific basis do you have for claiming that I'm "so crazy that I need to be isolated and forbidden from working or speaking, forever." Explain why it isn't a horrifying hate crime, human trafficking crime, and a thinly veiled effort to murder someone that you don't like because you're evil right-wing maniacs.
>
> Use some science to back up your claims. I assert that my mental health is fine, and I've been perfectly stable since 2007. Imaginary personality quirks have been cited as part of a fabricated tale of my "instability and detestability"...manipulable people are influenced by professional political scammers to start preaching the case for my incarceration, when I'm a perfectly nice and respectable young man, not some deranged maniac as the bad guys want to claim.
>
> Warning: You can't use "Philip is annoying to me" or "Philip sounds angry or passionate about something so he must be evil" or "I don't like Philip and would rather not socialize with him" as a claim that I am "too dangerous and unstable to be allowed to participate in American society."
>
> If you fail to answer this, I'll go ahead and mark it down as "you have no response and concede the point that I'm stable." I'm directing this at the local community. If you suggest that I need not be argued with about your lies and smears about my health, then please understand that you are "voting" for the idea that you too can be captured and trafficked as I have been if a group of people decides that you are "uncool" according to them.
>
> Answer carefully! Dodging the question would be unwise.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

OK, here's roughly what I got:

"Philip, you have a history of not taking your medication, and you are angry at the government."

Response:

Unlike HCPD cops, I have never been dangerous to anyone other than myself, briefly at age 16, since the age of 11. Additionally, the obvious retort is: Do you do this to brain tumor patients who refuse treatment or diabetic patients who don't want to take insulin as well? (Is that the next step for you?) The thinly veiled excuses indeed present no reason for me to have been incarcerated.

I have remained in the care of psychiatric doctors almost continuously since 2001. I had a doctor in 2007 state that "patients with my condition might become a threat to themselves *or* others without medication." I was asked to sign an agreement by the highly prejudiced leaders of UMW to be able to stay at school and finish my degree to take my medications and have my doctor talk to school officials about me; I signed the agreement and complied with it, taking all prescribed medications and making it to all appointments until I graduated and beyond.

Aside from highly evil human-rights abuser and torture professional Dr. Jozef Bledowski, I have literally never had a Ph.D. psychologist or doctor EVER tell me that I needed to take medications. Bledowski, who supervised my torture and abuse, including sleep deprivation, at MCV, claimed I was "chronically non-compliant" and made it clear that I should take medications. Of course I didn't trust him; his bedside manner was terrible. I've had many other very good doctors, and not one of them has ever characterized taking medications as a requirement.

Again, no other doctor ever phrased it like that; in every other case, it was essentially *encouraged* that I take medications. I never saw a psychiatrist without taking medication without notifying that psychiatrist about my action; every doctor was aware of my medication status at all times, and no doctor ever had a "long talk with me" or anything about medications and their importance. I felt that medication was encouraged and recommended, not a requirement. Frankly, I've ever been "urged" to take medications--"Please, Philip, take this pill for the sake of your health, it's very important!"--no doctor ever said anything remotely like that.

It is of course absurd to suggest that any mental patients who decline to take medication can be enslaved and isolated as I have been, and then held for the rest of his/her life due to concerns about "anger at his/her enslavers." Nevertheless, I rebutted the argument anyway. It was really just a cynical political plot to use excuses to torment me and keep me from competing in the economy...that's why the US failed so badly in many of its national security / war efforts.

Have you noticed how even if I'm right about everything and win every argument, it still makes no difference? It's a very un-court-like setting, isn't it? I wonder who else this gets used on?

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Regarding me being trafficked:

<053e8951-d025-4402-8684-3883601b42b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=28633&group=comp.theory#28633

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 09:24:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 16:24 UTC

On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 12:22:24 PM UTC-4, B.H. wrote:
> [...]
>
> It is of course absurd to suggest that any mental patients who decline to take medication can be enslaved and isolated as I have been, and then held for the rest of his/her life due to concerns about "anger at his/her enslavers." Nevertheless, I rebutted the argument anyway. It was really just a cynical political plot to use excuses to torment me and keep me from competing in the economy...that's why the US failed so badly in many of its national security / war efforts.
>
> Have you noticed how even if I'm right about everything and win every argument, it still makes no difference? It's a very un-court-like setting, isn't it? I wonder who else this gets used on?

I said, "Frankly, I've never been..."

Re: Regarding me being trafficked:

<ee1daed8-9a85-4321-b70e-2b96e8985dd0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=28916&group=comp.theory#28916

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 09:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 16:23 UTC

> [...]
>
> It is of course absurd to suggest that any mental patients who decline to take medication can be enslaved and isolated as I have been, and then held for the rest of his/her life due to concerns about "anger at his/her enslavers." Nevertheless, I rebutted the argument anyway. It was really just a cynical political plot to use excuses to torment me and keep me from competing in the economy...that's why the US failed so badly in many of its national security / war efforts.
>
> Have you noticed how even if I'm right about everything and win every argument, it still makes no difference? It's a very un-court-like setting, isn't it? I wonder who else this gets used on?

(I remembered there was one other doctor, in a hospital in DC, who said I should take meds. It was literally never presented as a requirement by any out-patient doctor, though, and I stayed in the care of psychiatrists at almost all times, and never went off meds without notifying the right people, none of whom ever protested much.)