From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: iPhone SE - more evidence Apple propaganda is effective at promoting "RAM efficiency" bullshit
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 02:02:47 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 02:02 UTC

Android phones nowadays have RAM that dwarfs the typical iPhone.

We showed long ago that with a tiny increase in RAM efficiency, Apple has
built a propaganda campaign that boggles the mind how effective it is.

With Android RAM being two, three, four times as much as equivalently priced
iPhones, any puny single-digit increase in RAM efficiency is meaningless.

And yet, I just read this (and almost puked) article which shows how
diabolically _effective_ Apple propaganda is at polluting weak minds.
<https://www.techradar.com/news/new-iphone-se-3-has-a-small-spec-change-thatll-be-great-news-for-ios-fans>
*New iPhone SE 3 has a small spec change*
"The iPhone SE 2020 reportedly had 3GB of RAM, so this would seem like
an upgrade. While it doesn't exactly bring the new phone to the level
of same-price Android rivals, many of which have 8GB or even 12GB of RAM,
iOS is typically a less RAM-intensive operating system, so the spec
isn't as important for Apple's phones."

Notice how well Apple's (admittedly brilliant) bullshit permeates the world?

Propaganda works!

I shake my head in dismay at how incredibly stupid some people are, and, I
point my finger at Apple for the brilliant propaganda campaign they run.

Let's say it's 3% more efficient, hell, double that at 6%, and then compare
that single-digit percent to a phone that has four _times_ the RAM (hundreds
of percent!) apologizing by saying "the spec isn't as important for Apple'
phones".

WTF
How _stupid_ are people that they _believe_ Apple's (brilliant) propaganda?
--
Nobody spends _less_ in R&D nor more in Marketing in all of high tech.