Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 18:03:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Am I being criticized by Will Smith?
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 01:03 UTC

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/will-smith-resigns-academy-chris-rock-232713911.html

"I am heartbroken" --> HFWA

him b knot; H = topology understander, me.

So, I am being fair with Woody Allen, but not Andy Warhol or Andrew Wiles?

Huh?? How is that?

Am I being told that my math breakthroughs are not good enough? Did I say something unfair about academic math people? What am I claimed to have said that was unfair?

Or is it: I am messing with Woody Allen but not Andrew Wiles or Andy Warhol, and I should be?

Maybe he's claiming that I have done the wrong things to be liberated. I don't agree with that; the indication that "stalwart claimed liberals" should "hold the line" and "throw away the steering wheel" to avoid negotiating with me when I am clearly factually, ethically, and legally correct is a winning strategy for liberal "leaders." There is more to strategy than intransigence, and the very pathetically horrible and unethical way I have been treated is a) worse than how terrorists treated, and I've done nothing wrong, and b) something that could be done to almost any American, probably including Nicki Minaj's Dad who was likely murdered and caused to die by Biden, via the CIA.

Why do you insist that "no negotiation" with me is a good idea, Democrats? My "return on investment" is actually quite good, because you will either be seen as "laughably stupid" and swept of power, to be replaced by smarter leaders who deliver on promises well and follow rules instead of attacking their own people for sport, or you will concede. You can't win against me; I am a tougher and more virtuous/rule-following/strategic adversary for you than al-Qaeda, and yet you have become addicted to fighting me and would rather give up most liberal priorities than follow one important rule. This choice works out great for Republicans, not so great for me, and even worse for you. You would do this same exact thing to Terence Tao and Scott Aaronson, whether you'd admit or not, AND THEY KNOW THAT, and they won't show you what they will probably do to you over it, whatever that is--maybe they would not react as I would think they would. They and others in their "league" have studied math differently from how I did, and have skills and focuses that I do not, just I have skills and focuses that they do not.

You've basically captured Princess Diana and insisted that she (me) is tantamount to a terrorist, and there will be no negotiation with such terrorists. Like I said before, all you do is lie, and you're being watched in public as you throw it all away.

Maybe it will take five more years and the complete destruction of the Democratic Party and more for to you yield and follow the law and leave me alone. I too will "stay the course"...I'm quite political too, innovation and business is political, and it is not acceptable for you to compete with me by owning me as a slave to keep from competing with you and calling that a legitimate competition. By trying to erase my liberal voice, you have invited me to try to erase your "liberal" voices, and I've accepted your invitation and I'm doing it every day. Chances are, we'll live in a right-wing Catholic paradise--one my murdered grandmother would like, with no abortions or gay marriage and high respect for the Bible--until you let me go, at which point I will fight for a better version of a left-wing, liberal, tolerant, rule-following society that I believe American should be, and that will be incorporated into US life, replacing your deficient and faulty versions of "liberalism."

When you fail, you'll squawk, do the same tired and stupid maneuevers, scream "Mommy, no!", disrespect game theory and strategic thought, fail again, lose to Republicans, and eventually go away. If it's in five years, I'll get out and become the world's richest and most successful businessman, as I should have done years ago, over your metaphorical "career corpses." Right now you're "professionally/politically wounded," and by opting to keep fighting me, while you break the laws and I follow them, you are seeking to be "politically dead."

You are supposed to stop. If you're too dumb to do that, my continued journey for my freedom will continue, for years, and you will fail at everything you do, thanks to me, and then when I'm 40 or something, I'll get out, help other human rights victims, and erase your progress towards your pathetic goals you're seeking anyway.

You made me, a brilliant and highly strategic/innovative liberal who was supposed to help you secure national security objectives at the NSA, become a fierce political enemy of the Democratic Party. That is why you are failing. You could continue, to your detriment, or stop, to your mild benefit--you're quite late. It's up to you; my job is easy now. I'm missing social opportunities in my life, and I can't have a full impact in terms of making a positive difference in the world. I follow all the laws, and am a good person. Your insistence on enslaving/trafficking me is, just as I said, mainly only self-destructive.

I was originally addressing Will Smith; maybe that's what he wanted me to say to Democrats (?).

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)