If this is timesharing, give me my share right now.

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document

SubjectAuthor
* Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operatingsms
`* Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System nospam
 `* Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Chris Schram
  +* Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System nospam
  |`- Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System John Robertson
  `* Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Othersms
   +- Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Andy Burnelli
   `- Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System nospam

1
Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document

<t0qkks$4kc$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=29286&group=comp.mobile.android#29286

From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating
System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 11:07:24 -0700
 by: sms - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 18:07 UTC

The Google Docs document "Android and iOS features that Users of the
Other Operating System Wish they Had" has been updated.

Available at: <https://tinyurl.com/iOS-Android-Features>

I also added three new sections:

1. What Can We Expect, Hardware-Wise, in the iPhone 14, 15, & 16?
2. Which is the Better Budget iPhone, iPhone 11 or iPhone SE 2022?
3. FaceID versus TouchID

I also took the suggestion of readers and added bookmarks for all the
items since the document has gotten so long (61 pages).

---------------------------------------•-----------------------------------------

✓ 33 iOS/iPhone Features Which [many] Android Users Wish they Had ✓
✓ 141 Android Phone Features Which [many] iOS Users Wish they Had ✓

<https://tinyurl.com/iOS-Android-Features>

✓ 61 Pages of Extensively Referenced Information with Hundreds of
Citations ✓

✓ 100% Fact Checked ✓
---------------------------------------•-----------------------------------------

Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document

<150320221551320133%nospam@nospam.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=29288&group=comp.mobile.android#29288

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 15:51:32 -0400
 by: nospam - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 19:51 UTC

In article <t0qkks$4kc$1@dont-email.me>, sms
<scharf.steven@geemail.com> wrote:

> The Google Docs document "Android and iOS features that Users of the
> Other Operating System Wish they Had" has been updated.

it's full of disinformation and you continue to ignore corrections.

> I also added three new sections:
>
> 1. What Can We Expect, Hardware-Wise, in the iPhone 14, 15, & 16?
> 2. Which is the Better Budget iPhone, iPhone 11 or iPhone SE 2022?
> 3. FaceID versus TouchID

what you've posted about those so far has been shown to be false.

some of it is just absurd, such as face id requiring ambient light to
work. anyone who has an iphone with face id knows that is laughably
false. even just looking at the specs shows that it has its own dot
projector.

> ? 100% Fact Checked ?

not by you, it hasn't.

people who actually have ios devices and have used ios for years,
including app developers who have written apps and understand what can
and can't be done, have fact checked it. many of them have emailed you
with corrections, which you've ignored because that doesn't fit your
narrative and desire to troll.

Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document

<t0v4u2$180r$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=29339&group=comp.mobile.android#29339

From: chrisp...@me.com (Chris Schram)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 11:09:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chris Schram - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 11:09 UTC

On 2022-03-15, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>> The Google Docs document "Android and iOS features that Users of the
>> Other Operating System Wish they Had" has been updated.
>
> it's full of disinformation and you continue to ignore corrections.

I thought it interesting if a bit long but how do you make corrections?

Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document

<170320220815545765%nospam@nospam.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=29341&group=comp.mobile.android#29341

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 08:15:54 -0400
 by: nospam - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 12:15 UTC

In article <t0v4u2$180r$1@gioia.aioe.org>, Chris Schram
<chrispam1@me.com> wrote:

> >> The Google Docs document "Android and iOS features that Users of the
> >> Other Operating System Wish they Had" has been updated.
> >
> > it's full of disinformation and you continue to ignore corrections.
>
> I thought it interesting if a bit long but how do you make corrections?

you don't. that's why it's a google document under his control, so that
he controls the narrative.

he does not want any form of discussion, nor does he want to learn how
to do the things he claims cannot be done.

he claims anyone can email him with corrections, except that they are
ignored. several people have stated they have done so and no changes
were made.

some of the stuff is absurd, such as his ridiculous claim that face id
does not work in the dark, despite face id having its own infrared
illuminator and dot projector and works *better* in the dark than it
does in bright light, the very opposite of his claim.

Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document

<t0vc0b$1t94n$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=29342&group=comp.mobile.android#29342

From: spa...@flippers.com (John Robertson)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 07:10:37 -0600
 by: John Robertson - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 13:10 UTC

On 2022/03/17 12:15 pm, nospam wrote:

>>> it's full of disinformation and you continue to ignore corrections.
>>
>> I thought it interesting if a bit long but how do you make corrections?
>
> you don't. that's why it's a google document under his control, so that
> he controls the narrative.
>
> he does not want any form of discussion, nor does he want to learn how
> to do the things he claims cannot be done.
>
> he claims anyone can email him with corrections, except that they are
> ignored. several people have stated they have done so and no changes
> were made.
>
> some of the stuff is absurd, such as his ridiculous claim that face id
> does not work in the dark, despite face id having its own infrared
> illuminator and dot projector and works *better* in the dark than it
> does in bright light, the very opposite of his claim.

I couldn't read it.
The text crawled up on top of itself.
https://ibb.co/wgdjhdm
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document

<t10m6j$pf9$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=29365&group=comp.mobile.android#29365

From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other
Operating System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 18:10:36 -0700
 by: sms - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:10 UTC

On 3/17/2022 4:09 AM, Chris Schram wrote:

<snip>

> I thought it interesting if a bit long but how do you make corrections?
Post here or send an e-mail. I've made several corrections over the past
few months, especially as Apple has added new features to 15.x.x. I
don't open it to editing by others because of course the trolls would
vandalize it.

I have no dog int this fight, I use both Android and iOS/iPadOS/WatchOs
and Android. I just put out accurate, referenced, unbiased, information.

Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document

<t10o0t$ero$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=29366&group=comp.mobile.android#29366

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:41:51 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:41 UTC

sms wrote:

> I have no dog int this fight, I use both Android and iOS/iPadOS/WatchOs
> and Android. I just put out accurate, referenced, unbiased, information.

I have to admit, at least Steve and I own and use both Android & iOS.

There's no evidence the iKook trolls like nospam do likewise.

In fact, it's clear the iKooks like nospam know _nothing_ about either.

Want proof?
a. The iKooks claim graphical wifi debugging as just one obvious example.
(and yet, it doesn't exist - they simply fabricated that it does)
b. The iKooks claim Android isn't updated as long as is iOS
(and yet, most of Android is updated forever, ever since Android 10)

Those are just two examples of this fact:
a. The iKooks don't use _both_ Android & iOS
b. At least Steve and I do (every single day we use both, in fact)
c. The iKooks know neither (they don't even realize iOS is monolithic)

Why?
A. All iKoos have low self esteem
(which is important because they gain their esteem from Apple ads)
B. All iKooks are ignorant
(which is important because they lack education they need to comprehend)
C. All iKooks have a low IQ
(Jolly Roger, Lewis & Alan Baker are around 40 or 50 I estimate, while
Alan Browne, Chris, and nospam are just about 10 points below normal)

This matters because a lot of people think iKooks exist because iPhone
HARDWARE is different from Android hardware or that the iPhone ECOYSYSTEM is
different from the Android ecosystem... but that's _not_ why they're iKooks.
a. They're iKooks because they drank the punch Apple so gladly fed them.
b. They _believe_ in the propaganda from Apple.
c. Worse, they derive almost all their self esteem from that propaganda.

So, to ikooks, facts are dangerous.
Facts are dangerous to any imaginary belief system.

*The people who bear those facts are the most dangerous of all to them.*

Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document

<170320222205059204%nospam@nospam.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=29369&group=comp.mobile.android#29369

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 22:05:05 -0400
 by: nospam - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 02:05 UTC

In article <t10m6j$pf9$1@dont-email.me>, sms
<scharf.steven@geemail.com> wrote:

> > I thought it interesting if a bit long but how do you make corrections?
> Post here or send an e-mail. I've made several corrections over the past
> few months, especially as Apple has added new features to 15.x.x.

several people have posted corrections as well as emailing it, yet no
changes have been made.

much of it continues to be wrong, plus you deliberately omit a
significant number of capabilities that ios has that is difficult or
impossible on android, including functionality as far back as the
original iphone in 2007.

> I don't open it to editing by others because of course the trolls would
> vandalize it.

with that attitude, it's very obvious that you don't want corrections
and so that you can control the narrative.

> I have no dog int this fight,

yes you do, and it's quite obvious what it is.

> I use both Android and iOS/iPadOS/WatchOs
> and Android.

so you say, yet you get so much wrong, including that sentence.

> I just put out accurate, referenced, unbiased, information.

no you definitely do not.

if that was the goal, you would not refer to corrections as vandalism.