From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Connect phone directly to thumbdrive?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 13:11:20 -0700
 by: sms - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 20:11 UTC

On 5/10/2019 12:56 PM, Mike Easter wrote:
> jetjock wrote:
>> Is there an adapter that will connect my Galaxy 9+ directly to a USB
>> stick? If so, is there a way that I could transfer pictures from the
>> phone directly to the stick just using a phone app? What phone app
>> could do it?
>>
> The most economical way would be a regular flash drive and an $9 adapter
> for that USB-C.
>
> There are also more expensive USB-C flash drives.
>
> I see an article that says the galaxy9 ships w/ the OTG onthego adapter.

That is true. The last Galaxy I bought included the OTG adapter.

They only cost $0.99, including shipping, if ordered from Aliexpress
<https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003512241894.html>. As long as the
seller is rated 97% or higher then Aliexpress is pretty reliable, but it
can take 2+ weeks to receive the item.