From: addr...@not.available (R.Wieser)
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.windows7.general
Subject: How should an icons subimages be ordered ?
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 20:44:00 +0100
 by: R.Wieser - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 19:44 UTC

Hello all,

I was looking inside a number of different icons and noticed that not all of
them have the subicons ordered in the same way.

Some of them are ordered with color and than size ascending, others with
both descending. Yet others with size and than colors ascending.

I've done some googeling, but have not been able to find anything definitive
in regard to how the subicons should be sorted - or if its perhaps dependant
on the version of Windows.

So, my question : does anybody know of any info to how an icons subimages
should be ordered (and why) ?

Regards,
Rudy Wieser