From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.apps
Subject: Re: face id annoyances
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 17:04:40 +0200
 by: paul - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 15:04 UTC

Joerg Lorenz wrote on 07.07.2021 07:56
> Corresponds absolutely with my personal experience.

Interesting behavior...

I've studied the apologists for years - and yet I keep learning about them.
*Notice they each incessantly pat each other on the back on their beliefs!*

What's interesting is I've been studying the Capitol Riot MAGA nuts lately,
where the parallels to the dozen kindergarten apologists is rather similar.

All the MAGA wackos don't draw on facts to form their strong opinions.
All the Apple apologists don't draw on facts to form their strong opinions.

*These strange people _only_ draw upon what _other_ compatriots believe in.*

Notice this is rather interesting that the entire belief systems of the MAGA
wackos and of the Apple apologists isn't based on actual facts......

*Their entire belief system is based only on what their compatriots believe.*
--
Alan Baker, Alan Browne, Chris, Haemactylus, Joerg Lorenz, Jolly Roger,
Lewis, nospam, Rod Speed, Savageduck, Wade Garrett, Wolffan, Your Name,