From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Mo option give to uninstall app
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 13:32:05 +0300
 by: micky - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 10:32 UTC

Wi-Fi Vemt (also called GAF Wi-Fi Vent) is on the list of my apps, but
there is no option to uninstall it. When I go to PlayStore and bring
it up, there is no option to uninstall it there either. There may be
other apps like this. Is there no way to uninstall some apps!

Re: Mo option give to uninstall app

<g9rq4hpdtrd8g14b24ch8ve4ffmg8c8dia@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=29900&group=comp.mobile.android#29900

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Mo option give to uninstall app
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 13:38:52 +0300
 by: micky - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 10:38 UTC

In comp.mobile.android, on Wed, 06 Apr 2022 13:32:05 +0300, micky
<NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:

>Wi-Fi Vemt (also called GAF Wi-Fi Vent) is on the list of my apps, but
>there is no option to uninstall it. When I go to PlayStore and bring
>it up, there is no option to uninstall it there either. There may be
>other apps like this. Is there no way to uninstall some apps!
Let me explain again why there are so many spelling errors in my subject
line. Agent v1.93 uses a smaller font for the subject line etc than for
the text, and because I'm in a car, the keyboard is resting on my legs
only 2 inches from my fat belly. That makes it harder to get my fingers
on the right keys, so I make more mistakes and then I can't see the
mistakes I've made.

Re: Mo option give to uninstall app

<4vfr4hto9avae1r1vjbl8ot5llkauekgf2@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=29925&group=comp.mobile.android#29925

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 19:33:45 +0300
 by: micky - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 16:33 UTC

In comp.mobile.android, on Wed, 06 Apr 2022 13:32:05 +0300, micky
<NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:

>Wi-Fi Vemt (also called GAF Wi-Fi Vent) is on the list of my apps, but
>there is no option to uninstall it. When I go to PlayStore and bring
>it up, there is no option to uninstall it there either. There may be
>other apps like this. Is there no way to uninstall some apps!

I have only looked at apps I want to uninstall. If I looked at the ones
I want to keep, there might be a lot more with no way to uninstall them,

Besides Wi-Fi Vent by GAF, that I mention above, there is also:
NZ Pass Verifier (something about covid)
TCC from Honeywell heating/AC
Total Tinnitus Therapy
Aspire Assist is there on my phone, with no way to uninstall it, but the
app store wants to install it anyhow.

NZ Pass verifier