From: murph...@remove-this.telecomdigest.net (Sean Murphy)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: A National Broadband Plan For Our Future [telecom]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 14:40:54 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Sean Murphy - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 14:40 UTC

EX PARTE SUBMISSION OF THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE : IN
THE MATTER OF ECONOMIC ISSUES IN BROADBAND COMPETITION - A NATIONAL
BROADBAND PLAN FOR OUR FUTURE

"In other countries, regulatory authorities already have begun to
address consumer information concerns.(68) For example, the Irish
telecommunications authority, ComReg, provides consumers with the
ability to compare available choices for stand-alone broadband, voice
telephone, and wireless services, as well as double-play bundles of
broadband and telephone services.(69) In addition to its efforts noted
above, Ofcom has adopted a somewhat different approach, reviewing and
certifying price comparison tools offered by private providers.(70) In
the United States, the advent of disclosure regimes in other contexts
has proved very effective, e.g., nutritional labeling.(71)"

https://www.justice.gov/atr/ex-parte-submission-united-states-department-justice-matter-economic-issues-broadband