From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: FREE GAME: Lorelai
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 18:25:22 +0000
 by: Ant - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 18:25 UTC

Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just when I thought it was safe to down to the cellar... another free
> game.

> Today's weighty gift is:

> * Lorelai
> https://www.gog.com/en/game/lorelai
> A horror adventure game, and - apparently -sequel to "The Cat Lady"
> and "Downfall", a series of games I've never heard of. Reviews seem to
> indicate it's the weakest of the three games, but still are largely
> positive. I'm not sure I care much for the art style but then again,
> the trailers don't really give me a good idea what the game is like.
> Anyway, it's worth my giving it a look, so I'm grabbing it.

> You have three days to decide if you feel the same.

Pass since adventure genre isn't my area. :) CCed comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure.
--
"Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory." --1 Timothy 3:16. Finally back in the old nest after being away from it for almost unlucky 4 days with long commutes, tiredness, colony reunions and emotions, failures, bad hotel, h2o, winds, etc. It's time 2 rest & catch up (way behind with TV & videos)! Ant lost 2 lbs. even tho ate too much & didn't poo a lot. Huh?
| |o o| |