From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: T-Mobile CFO disses competition from cable MVNOs [telecom]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 19:12:31 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 19:12 UTC

T-Mobile US CFO Peter Osvaldik claims his company isn't threatened by
cable operators offering more competitively priced low-tier and
mid-tier unlimited MVNO plans.

Osvaldik (pictured) used an investor conference yesterday (15 March)
to argue that T-Mobile US enjoys competition because it creates
"consideration" moments for consumers and enterprises that his
company tends to win.

Despite Charter Communications and Comcast continuing to add wireless
subscribers in the US through their respective MVNO agreements with
Verizon, Osvaldik doesn't see them as much of a threat. Charter and
Comcast both had more than 2 million wireless subscribers as of the
most recent fourth quarter, which includes subscribers using Wi-Fi
(GSMA Intelligence puts T-Mobile's connections base at 109 million).

https://www.mobileworldlive.com/featured-content/top-three/t-mobile-cfo-disses-competition-from-cable-mvnos

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)