I am NOT a kludge! I am a computer! -- tts

devel / comp.theory / Scheduled publication retaliation against Joe Biden:

SubjectAuthor
* Scheduled publication retaliation against Joe Biden:B.H.
`- Scheduled publication retaliation against Joe Biden:wij

1
Scheduled publication retaliation against Joe Biden:

<565f76b7-f4c9-4f4f-8651-65b52476639bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30121&group=comp.theory#30121

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:27:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Scheduled publication retaliation against Joe Biden:
From: xlt....@gmail.com (B.H.)
 by: B.H. - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:27 UTC

It is a simple physics idea publication, that is possibly/likely already sort of well-known to some Western individuals. I suspect that it would damage the US economy to share it, though not "national security" in the physical sense. It would help people in other countries who haven't already thought of the idea, which I don't think is well-known. It is nothing particularly sensitive, and the tamest of my planned retaliation disclosures so far.. All of my disclosures are legal and always will be.

The scheduled date is May 31. I'll do it if and only if I haven't been released by then. I'll continually legally and ethically damaging US interests, especially economic interests, until the illegal activity is halted and I'm released. I can continue doing this indefinitely, and can do pretty much unlimited damage to the US economy and STEM establishment. I won't do anything illegal, but the US leadership, which was democratically elected by Americans, has not been brought in check. Thus, America must be damaged, within the law, until my rights are restored. I'll be sure to stop when/if the action against me is halted; I believe American government leaders now respond literally only to threats, and generally doesn't discuss me in English, so I have a free reign to say anything I want and do as much competitive non-violent damage to American interests as I want, as long as I don't break the law.

Thank Joe Biden for this, and your own silence. You need to create some other options for allowing me to re-obtain my freedom and stop being enslaved, or you will hate Obama and Biden for what they will have done to you, with me as the proxy, more than you can currently imagine.

-Philip White (philipjwhite@yahoo.com)

Re: Scheduled publication retaliation against Joe Biden:

<8298d38a-e554-4c91-b947-aff5049587c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=30122&group=comp.theory#30122

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:58:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: wyni...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:58 UTC

On Wednesday, 13 April 2022 at 05:27:10 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> It is a simple physics idea publication, that is possibly/likely already sort of well-known to some Western individuals. I suspect that it would damage the US economy to share it, though not "national security" in the physical sense. It would help people in other countries who haven't already thought of the idea, which I don't think is well-known. It is nothing particularly sensitive, and the tamest of my planned retaliation disclosures so far. All of my disclosures are legal and always will be.
>
> The scheduled date is May 31. I'll do it if and only if I haven't been released by then. I'll continually legally and ethically damaging US interests, especially economic interests, until the illegal activity is halted and I'm released. I can continue doing this indefinitely, and can do pretty much unlimited damage to the US economy and STEM establishment. I won't do anything illegal, but the US leadership, which was democratically elected by Americans, has not been brought in check. Thus, America must be damaged, within the law, until my rights are restored. I'll be sure to stop when/if the action against me is halted; I believe American government leaders now respond literally only to threats, and generally doesn't discuss me in English, so I have a free reign to say anything I want and do as much competitive non-violent damage to American interests as I want, as long as I don't break the law.
>
> Thank Joe Biden for this, and your own silence. You need to create some other options for allowing me to re-obtain my freedom and stop being enslaved, or you will hate Obama and Biden for what they will have done to you, with me as the proxy, more than you can currently imagine.
>
> -Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

The law is that you are detained, slaved in prison, until you present a working compression algorithm.