From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: CWA: Bargaining Wins and Updates [telecom]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 02:33:31 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 02:33 UTC

AT&T Mobility

The contract fight at AT&T Mobility is heating up across the country,
and CWAers are getting the word out to the public about union-busting
"authorized retail" stores that are not staffed by trained,
experienced CWA members. CWAers in 36 states, plus the District of
Columbia, that are covered by the Orange contract have been handing
out flyers and talking with AT&T customers about the contract fight
and the differences between authorized retail and union-staffed stores
- and why authorized retail stores are bad for workers and for
customers. The flyers also direct customers to visit cwa.org/attstore
to locate a union-staffed store.

https://cwad1.org/press-releases/bargaining-wins-and-updates

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)