From: malQRMas...@gmail.com (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: AT&T reached a settlement with the FTC over fraud allegations [telecom]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 21:44:13 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: news@iecc.com
 by: Bill Horne - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 21:44 UTC

Tags: Consumer Protection Office of Technology Research and
Investigation (OTech) Technology Mobile

Last Updated November 5, 2019

Federal Trade Commission, Plaintiff, v. AT&T Mobility LLC, a limited
liability company, Defendant

FTC Matter/File Number 122 3253

Federal Court Northern District of California

Case Summary

AT&T reached a settlement with the FTC over allegations that the
wireless provider misled millions of its smartphone customers by
charging them for "unlimited" data plans while reducing their data
speeds.

Case Timeline

December 4, 2019

File

Stipulated Order for Permanent Injunction and Monetary Judgement (842.3 KB)

https://www.ftc.gov/legal-library/browse/cases-proceedings/122-3253-att-mobility-llc-mobile-data-service

--
(Please remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)